• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 563 Views, 61 Comments

Life in ponyville (part 1) - Lightning Crystal



This story is about a young white Pegasus named lightning crystal who moves to pony-ville from clouds-dale and makes friends with vinyl,Octavia,Lyra, and Bon bon

  • ...
20
 61
 563

Meeting an orchestra player

"Well, Lyra, can you please let go of me; I need to go get some food," I said and she let go of me.

"Oh, sorry, it's just that no-pony has been as nice to me as you have been." she said.

"Wait what about me" Bon Bon said.

"Well, you said humans don't exist and he said that they did" Lyra said, Bon Bon gave me the death stare.

"Fine, I guess you’re right about that," She said.

"Well, I'm going to go get some food; maybe all of us could hang-out together some time" I said as the two mares nodded and trotted away. As I went to the market I heard some music coming from an empty field; I decided to follow it. When I got there it was a gray coated mare with, a black, well-kept mane, and her cutie mark was something I didn't know but the music was lovely. When she finished I stomped my hooves and she looked over to me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I not supposed to do that if I liked the song?" I asked before she smiled and said.

"Well, I didn't think any-pony heard that" she was kind of blushing.

“I heard it from town; is that a bad thing" I asked before she laughed.

“I'm glad you like it" she said with a sweet smile.

"I didn't like it, I loved it! What is that instrument" I asked.

"It's a cello" she said with a hint if annoyance in her voice; did she think I was to know what it was?

"Oh, so that's a cello. See, I come from Cloudsdale so I’ve never seen a cello before" I explained.

"So you’ve heard of it but have never seen one before" she said a bit more relaxed.

"Yeah, but I have always wanted to see one" I said admiring the instrument.

"You know that was a nice save you did there" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Ugh, so you c-caught on, huh; oh yeah, my names Lightning Crystal, what's yours" I asked her.

"It's Octavia Melody" she said.

"Well it’s nice to meet you Octavia" I said in a teasing tone.

"And a pleasure it was making your acquaintance Lightning Crystal" Octavia said.

"Just call me lightning" I replied before she nodded. I looked at the sky and saw that it already had grown dark "Oh no, the shops are closed now, great; I don't even have enough bits for a restaurant" I said. Octavia said she would buy me a meal at a restaurant "Really? Oh Octy, I will SO make it up to you when I get the money" I said as I gave her a big hug. We went to a restaurant nearby and waited for a table. When one was available we sat down and looked at the menu." I have a feeling that I will be good friends with Octavia" I thought to myself.

Author's Note:

Expect to see more of Octavia and her chello