• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 562 Views, 61 Comments

Life in ponyville (part 1) - Lightning Crystal



This story is about a young white Pegasus named lightning crystal who moves to pony-ville from clouds-dale and makes friends with vinyl,Octavia,Lyra, and Bon bon

  • ...
20
 61
 562

The cloak and the cmc

It was silver wind the moving pony that helped me get all my stuff to ponyville she was carrying what seemed to be a parcel in her saddle bag it was small and looked to be fairly light i assumed it was something i left in my old house. I furrowed my brow thinking that i was sure i packed everything but it was probably small enough for me not to notice. Reluctant to say anything i let her in my house and pointed her to the living room where i had a couple pillows and a coffee table and motioned for her to sit down and i then closed the door and walked to the kitchen to get her some coffee.

"So what brings you over to ponyville i mean i saw the parcel is that what this is about" I asked while making the coffee.I kinda wanted to know what she had in there but i figure if she wants to tell me she would plus I didn't want to seem like I was intruding.

"I brought over something you left in your old house you see when the next pony moved in they noticed this in a closet" she said I was wondering what it was but I thought it was a small figurine not something that would be in a closet.

"What could i have forgotten I was sure I grabbed everything" I said as I walked into the living room with her coffee. I set the coffee down on the table, and sat down.

"Well apparently it was left in your closet do you want it back" she said as she picked up the cup to take a drink. I would like to have it back she did go out of her way to bring it here to me.

"Sure i'd like it back" I said just as she took a drink, she spit it out and looked at me with an embarrassed look her face was beet red I gave a slight chuckle. She passed over the parcel, I opened it and saw my most prized possession in it.

"Wait why is my cloak in here" I yelled just now realizing I didn't have it on me. I quickly put it on, I then looked to silver wind with a very confident look, and she started to blush, I realized that the way I was looking at her made it seem like i was flirting with her.

"Um listen Lightning Crystal I think you're a very handsome stallion and all but don't you think you should ask me out first" she said I started to blush so badly I could have sworn my coat actually turned red. As I tried to compose myself I took a look at myself in a mirror, I then turned around and looked directly at Silver Wind, she started to blush again.

"Why did you spit out the coffee I made for you" I asked, she stopped blushing and looked confused for a second but then realized what i was talking about.

"Well you see I don't really like coffee that much" she said, I shrugged it off and went into a closet that was in the living room, and grabbed a pillow and a blanket, and tossed it her way

"Here it's kinda late as is and you might not make it home before sunrise so you can sleep on my bed i'll sleep out here on the couch" I said she smiled at my offer and accepted, she went over to the bed and laid down, I grabbed another pillow and blanket and got comfy on the sofa.

"Hey lightning" she said

"What is it Silver wind" I replied

"Thanks for letting me stay the night" she said

"No problem" I replied my first two days in Ponyville and I make a mare cry twice, possibly made a friendship stronger, and got knocked over the head with a vase I guessed that I would possibly have more experiences like this in Ponyville. After a few hours of sleeping I got up and went to the kitchen and saw Silver Wind was still here.

"Hey Silver Wind what are you still doing here" I asked she gave me a look and drank some tea.

"Well I don't have any work today so I decided to stay, why is that a problem" she said, she looked kind of sad when she said that I had to make her smile.

"No it's not in fact i'm glad you stayed I feel calm around you" I replied she started to smile when I said that, and then she started to blush when she realized what I said, I started to blush two, as I was about to ask Silver Wind where she got the tea from there was a knock at the door, so I went and opened it to see three young fillies selling ponyscout cookies. there was a unicorn that was white and had a purple and pink mane, an ornge pegasus with a purple mane, and a yellow earth pony that had a red mane and a pink bow.

"would you like to buy some cookies mister" the unicorn said.

"Sweetie Belle that's not how you sell cookies" said the pegasus.

"Now scootaloo don't tell me how to sell cookies" the unicorn replied back.

"Now both yall stop that right now" said the earth pony

"But Apple Bloom she started it" said the unicorn and pegasus in unison.

"No buts" she then turned to me "would you like some cookies"

"wait who are you three" I asked

"we're the cutiemark crusaders" all three of them said in unison

"I'm apple bloom" said the earth pony

"I'm scootaloo" said the pegasus

"And i'm sweetie belle" said the unicorn

"Okay now that I know you where is your guardian" I said and they all seemed to freak out, and started to look around like they lost something.

"Oh no mah sister sorry mister but buy some cookies next time" Apple Bloom said and then they all ran off at speeds faster than I ever imagined a filly going.

"But you tried to sell me cookies by knocki- oh who cares they're long gone" I said, I closed the door and turned around to see Silver Wind smiling at me.

Author's Note:

I will now put a romance tag on the story because of this chapter if anypony was wondering why i would have this chapter I think that Lightning Crystal deserves a love life:twilightsheepish:

The cmc were added because of a freind of mine that has an account her name is scootaloo96:scootangel: