• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 560 Views, 61 Comments

Life in ponyville (part 1) - Lightning Crystal



This story is about a young white Pegasus named lightning crystal who moves to pony-ville from clouds-dale and makes friends with vinyl,Octavia,Lyra, and Bon bon

  • ...
20
 61
 560

Getting dragged along and a visit to the E.R

I was about to go to the kitchen when the front door bursts open, and I feel myself getting pulled out of the house, and get tossed to the ground, I looked up to see Vinyl staring down at me.

"Get up I need to show you something" She said, I was reluctant to get up for two reasons, first I wanted to know how she found my house, and second I wanted to know why she was so strong.

"Ahem" I looked to where that came from, and was shocked to see that it was Silver Wind that did that.

"Oh sorry didn't realize he had a marefreind" Vinyl said, I started to blush so much when she said that. Vinyl thought Silver Wind and I where a couple though I never thought of being in a relationship with somepony I was still shocked.

"I am not his marefreind I just thought that was rude they way you just tossed him on the floor" Silver said, I got up and walked over to Silver

"Listen i'm getting used to being hurt by Vinyl, the way we met was cause she bashed me over the head with a vase" I said, Vinyl started to laugh when I mentiond that, and silver was shocked, what have i gotten myself into I thought to myself.

"You did what to him" Silver yelled at vinyl.

"You should run" I told her

"good idea" she replied, she then ran away with a hold of my cloak.

"Oh no" I said, as i got dragged away. Hitting the ground while I was being dragged was painful. I looked around to see lots of ponies looking at me and Vinyl I even saw the cmc getting scolded by an orange mare with a yellow mane a brown hat and three apples as her cutie mark.

"But Apple Jack" I heard Apple Bloom say

"No buts missy" said the mare. guess her names apple jack I thought to myself. As I was being dragged along Vinyl ducked into an empty field. In the field there was Octavia, Lyra, and Bon bon.

"Hello ladies" I said as Vinyl tossed me at a tree. I got up from hitting the tree and saw that it was a tea party.

"See this, this is for you" Vinyl said, I wondered why a tea party would be here for me but then I recognized the field, it was the place where me and Octavia met.

"Why hello Lightning Crystal" Octavia said.

"sup" Lyra said.

"Hello" Bon bon said. They all waved at me and I waved back and started to fly over to them but went down wincing in pain because of my wing. All of them rushed over to me and picked me up and took me to the hospital. When we got to the hospital they checked me in like good friends.

"Hello I am nurse Redheart" said a white mare with a pink mane and a red cross for a cutie mark

"Hello" I replied.

"Now how did you hurt your wing" Redheart asked.

"well you see I was doing some flying and I wasn't looking where I was going and flew into a tree" I said at least some of that is true I thought to myself.

"We have a room for you but you will have a roommate I believe her name is Rainbow Dash please be nice to her" Redheart said, she rolled me into the room and set me on the empty bed.

"Hey"I heard a mare say, I looked to my right and there was a blue pegasus with a-a rainbow mane she must be Rainbow Dash I thought to myself.

"Hey, you must be Rainbow Dash" I said and she just seemed to bloat with ego

"So it must be pretty amazing to meet the one and only" she said

"Actually I did'n't know about you until i hurt my wing and nurse Red heart told me you would be sharing a room with me" I said, she looked sort of sad when I said this but she still kept her cool.

"Well that kinda makes me sad" Rainbow replied, I was sad to see I made another mare cry what is that the third time I did this great i'm a bad guy I thought to myself.

"Hey listen when we get out of here i'll buy you a hay burger to apologize" I said to try to make her smile, and she did it was a devilish smile she's going to have me buy her tons of food isn't she I thought to myself.

"Well if you really want to make it up to me you could always give me" She replied, she paused and I was getting worried about what she was going to say.

"What tell me" I said, I immediately regretted saying that cause she leaned in close so close that I could feel her body heat.she's going to ask for a kiss I just know it I thought to myself as I closed my eyes, then I feel myself get hit so hard that I could hear it.

"well I never thought it would be that easy" Rainbow said laughing hysterically, I realized she was the one who hit me.

"whoa what was that for" I yelled, she looked at me with rage.

"That was for making me sad" she said kinda crying while she said that.

"Well i'm sorry and I will not make you sad again" I said, she looked a bit happier than when I made her sad. After a weeks stay in the hospital Rainbow dash and I were released, and we went our separate ways. I got home and went to the kitchen right away I was starved, so I opened the fridge.

"hmm some sandwiches what are these doing here" I asked out loud and the that's when I noticed a note

Dear Lightning Crystal
I was so happy when you let me stay the night with you and when I heard from miss Scratch about you being in the hospital I started to worry so I thought that you would like some food other than that bad tasting hospital food so I made some sandwiches for you when you return I will be in my house in CloudesDale

Sincerely:

Silver Wind

"well can't let a good sandwich go to waste" I spoke out loud. I ate one of them and went to the living room to slouch around.

Author's Note:

This is where comedy gets a bit more random
:pinkiehappy: did somepony say random
No pinkie your time will come but now it's rainbow dash's turn in the story

applejack is a cameo for a friend of mine that worships applejack.