• Published 7th May 2015
  • 653 Views, 11 Comments

Letters to Rainbow Dash - RainythePegasus_Archive



Scootaloo can finally fly! But,dreams aren't always perfect.

  • ...
2
 11
 653

The Ending of The Beginning

That was all in the past.


The rain beat down, the gloomy, gray ,sky covering the landscape like a cold, dark, blanket. All that could be heard is the rain. Other than that it was silence. The ponies huddled closely to each other, holding on to each other tightly. The rain soaked them, but they stayed. It’s been a year why did it still hurt? death is a sad thing, it makes you feel that you lost a part of you, a part of your memories. The pony just faded away, unreachable, untouchable, unhuggable, unkissable. Gone. It was too late.

~x~

the sun went down. Celestia has risen to moon tonight. She was supposed to wait! Has she forgotten? Scootaloo started to fade away.

‘I thought I always wanted to die, but I was wrong. I see that now. I have great friends,” Scootaloo said “and now, I can never see them again. I am sorry my dear friends. I was sad and lost, I thought it was best, but I was wrong. I see that now. There are many reasons to keep living, the beautiful sunshine, the peace of the night, an ice cream sundae on a hot summer day. But, I can’t have any of that now. The warm embrace of a friend, the sweet kiss of the one you love. But I can't have that anymore. I was wrong. I don’t want to die. I don’t want to go. But it’s too late now. I wish I knew that sooner. goodbye.”

She faded away, Luna reaching out to her one last time. She saw Scootaloo’s joy as she saw her mother, and ran to her. And with that, she was gone. Nothing could bring her back.

~x~

Now she visits every now and then, and she sees them cry. If only she could comfort them now.

“Don’t cry for me She says. I’m ok . Really. I’m safe and happy now. But I do miss you so much. She reaches out her arm, that passes right through them. I wish I could hold you. I miss you guys so much. But all I can do is watch. But I will watch over you, and Apple Bloom, especially you. Don’t make the same mistakes I did. Please want to live. As much as I miss you, please don’t come here. You need to live your whole life you're just a little filly, too young to die. Try to live for me please. Everyone that can hear me please. Try. To. Live. You too dear reader. Try to hold on, try to live. Don’t throw away your life. You’ll miss the simple things. The sound of your friends laughter. The feeling of a warm sweater. Being held. Being able to hold someone. Stay alive for them, they need you. Stay alive for you. You need you.”

It gets better.

Author's Note:

There will be a sequel coming out called Lead Me Out of the Dark. :3
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/264181/lead-me-out-of-the-dark