• Published 7th May 2015
  • 653 Views, 11 Comments

Letters to Rainbow Dash - RainythePegasus_Archive



Scootaloo can finally fly! But,dreams aren't always perfect.

  • ...
2
 11
 653

Remembering Sweetie Belle

Scootaloo was remembering her filly hood as she flew. She remembered them making fun of her blank flank the fact she couldn’t fly, and that she was behind a grade. Maybe it was silly she was leaving for an airshow, but, it wasn’t about the airshow. It was about everything piling up until now. The airshow was the last straw. she was almost 18, she was going to leave anyways. She hated how everyone treated her younger. they said she was mentally 15, not 17. It was so unfair. So what if she acted younger? Doesn't mean that everyone can treat her like a child. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle used to treat her equally, until they went to High School. It wasn’t her fault she was delayed in flying, math, reading and writing. She remembers being pushed to the ground, being called “blank flank, stupid, fake pegasus” She wiped angry tears away. Trying to get rid of the memory, but it came anyway.

~x~

“Hey Stupidloo, trying to fly again?” She stopped and stood there, staring back at them.

“Yeah, have a problem with it, punk?” her voice shook.

“Yeah we do” said another pony as they gathered around her and started punching her.

She screamed. “NO stop, please stop..”

They continued, calling her blank flank, stupid, and worse names.


Suddenly, a white filly with a pink and purple mane came to her aid with a teacher. Scootaloo, curled up in a ball, felt the punching stop. She shivered and whimpered, holding her badly wounded arm. the filly went to her and helped her go to the nurse, saying comforting words that Scootaloo wouldn't hear.


~x~



She would miss Sweetie Belle, but it was too late now. She made up her mind. There would be no going back. They probably don’t want her anyways.