• Published 7th May 2015
  • 653 Views, 11 Comments

Letters to Rainbow Dash - RainythePegasus_Archive



Scootaloo can finally fly! But,dreams aren't always perfect.

  • ...
2
 11
 653

Just Around the Riverbend

Rainbow Dash and Twilight were both searching for Scootaloo.

“Have you checked your letters” Twilight asked “ She could of told you were she went”

Rainbow Dash shook her head and Twilight brought the letters to her with her magic. Rainbow Dash read it and gasped. “She’s going to the Everfree forest, and not planning to come back!”

“Do you think she’s going to do anything dangerous?” Twilight said as she readied the teleportation spell.

Rainbow Dash shrugged. “I don’t know. Let’s hurry before she gets into any kinda danger!”

~x~


Derpy was flying over head through Everfree forest and spotted Scootaloo. She landed and waved at her.

“Hey! how is your trip going?” She smiled warmly at Scootaloo, trying to show that she cared about her.

Scootaloo faked a smile. “Great just wonderful. I just uh, have some letters that need to be sent” She said awkwardly.

Derpy hugged her and took her letters. “Oh I just saw Rainbow Dash and Twilight a few minutes ago! They are looking for you , you know.

Scootaloo smiled. A real smile this time. “Really?” She then frowned. “Tell them to go back, I’m planning on leaving forever. ”

Derpy frowned and looked at Scootaloo, worried. But, before she could say anything, a growl came from the bushes. Derpy stepped out in front of Scootaloo protectively.