• Published 7th May 2015
  • 653 Views, 11 Comments

Letters to Rainbow Dash - RainythePegasus_Archive



Scootaloo can finally fly! But,dreams aren't always perfect.

  • ...
2
 11
 653

Dear Rainbow Dash

Scootaloo usually writes short letters that get to the point. But this time, she decided to keep writing.

Dear Rainbow Dash,

I’m just so tired. Both kinds of tired. I never slept well, I always had problems sleeping. And I’m just so tired. I am always so stressed so, irritable, and scared. I wish I could be like you.

She paused for a moment. Should she write more? She had so much on her mind. she sighed, took the pen back in her mouth and continued to write.


You are so brave and fearless. You can do anything, you’re my hero! I know fan letters are cliché but, this really isn’t a fan letter. I remember when I first met you. Do you remember? I was trying to learn to fly. I climbed a very tall hill and jumped. I was flapping my wings as hard as i could, but, my wings were useless. I dropped down down down nearing the ground. I thought it was over for me in a way I wish it was. But you saved me. In more ways than one. You flew as fast as you could and swooped down, carrying me in your arms. I cried and clung to you. You always told me I was a brave little warrior and that I could do anything. You were always like a big sister to me and I will miss you dearly.

Love,

Scootaloo