• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 1,542 Views, 38 Comments

The Inevitable - frogben



It all began when they crashed into our world...

  • ...
4
 38
 1,542

Their Arrival

"WARNING: Main Engine Faliure, please fix" The mechanical voice crackled through as Ben Clarke and Gina Langford steered the ship with little effect, "Ben it's no use! The steering is not working!" Gina yelled. The ship was plunging headfirst into an unknown planet, leaving the two very confused. "Well maybe we can try to get the auto-pilot in motion!" Ben yelled as the flames of entry were already showing faintly. "WARNING: Main Engine Faliure is now unable to be fixed, please hold on tight because SOMEONE forgot to put in escape pods!" The AI spoke again, oblivious to the chaos lying ahead. "Stupid AI." Ben muttered as he fumbled around with the steering wheel while Gina was freaking out.

------------------------------------------------------------------TRANSITIONAL LINES ENGAGE!---------------------------------

"Hey Applejack get me another mug of cider please!" Twilight cheeriely said, it was a sunny day in Sweet Apple Acres, and the Mane 6 were having another get-together for the first time in a month, "Shoot Twi, Ah seem to run outta cider, hows about them grape juice?" Applejack asked, downing the last of the freshley made cider in her mug. "That's fine Applejack! One grape juice then!" "I say Twilight I never have had grape juice before because it would SIMPLY ruin my fine silk saddle! But since i don't have one today i might as well try!" Rarity said fluffing her mane. Twilight simply shook off the comment and peered into her telescope mounted not far from the table the 6 ponies were seated in, "Hey Twi why do you have to look into that telescope if its daytime? its 20% less exciting than bieng in the Wonder Bolts!" Rainbow Dash jeered as she downed cider into her throat. Suddenly a cheeriful voice screeched, "My Pinkie Sense is tingling!" All eyes were turned towards Pinkie Pie, immediatly followed by a question from Fluttershy, "Was it a combo? I mean... if it's ok to ask..." "YES IT WAAAS A COMBO A SUPER-DOOPER-CUPCAKE-CANNON-LOADER COMBO! ONE THAT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE RIGHT BEFORE THE CHANGLING ATTACK! IT WAS A DOUBLE EAR FLOP PINCHY KNEE SCRUNCHY TAIL AND TWITCHY EYELID! IT MEANS THAT ANOTHER SPECIES IS HEADED OUR WAY!" The group gasped in amazement, "Pinkie Darling, we have seen your... dramatic predictions come true but this can't be true at all!" Rarity said as she flung onto her Dramatic Emergatron Couch 9000, "Im afraid Pinkie's right this time girls... come look." Twilight adjusted her telescope so the whole group could see, a fireball was heading the direction towards Sweet Apple Acres, and in the fireball something that looked like a metallic microphone with wierd bar-like things on it, the group was astounded, all had faces writtin of fright and worry, "Ah hope they ain't hostile, 'cause i would hate to use my Buck-of-death on them." Applejack muttered.

---------------------------------------------------Transitional lines hold your positions!---------------------------

"Dear God, Ben this isn't going to work, we're gonna die!" Gina hissed, the windshield was severly covered by re-entry flames, and Ben was slightly wondering if damnation was waiting for them, and wondered how severe it would be. Suddenly a ripping noise echoed its way through the cockpit and the ship was tearing in two! "GINA!" Ben yelled as he reached for her hand, but it was too late. The ship tore in half, taking the half Gina was in into some sort of farm. All that Ben could hear now was the scream from Gina as she got thrown into the atmosphere. Ben quickly checked where he was going, it looked like a cove with... "Oh god... I am so not going to survive..." Ben muttered. He then switched on the Emergancy Impact Sequence, and gritted his teeth, the last words he said were, "Come at me death, I dare you."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 6 ducked out of the way as one half of the ship crashed it's way toward them, luckily the ship stopped itself before anypony got hurt. The group quickly galloped toward the open part of the half and peeked inside, astounded by what they saw... There was a small... creature that had a skinny body and had no resemblence to a pony whatsoever. But before they could ask the creature any questions, it ran out of the half on 2 legs... impossible for any normal pony to accomplish.... and yelled "FOLLOW THAT HALF OF THE SHIP!" The 6 quickly understood and galloped toward the other half of the ship, when they arrived, there was a tour guide giving information to a small class of fillies. "Hold yer horses pardners! There's a half of some ship comin' down here at Spike Bay!" Applejack yelled, and instantly the entire group looked at the direction of the ship, also astounded by what they saw. Spike Bay was a beach with a cove, but what gave the place its name was the stalagmites that poked out of the beach floor, leading all the way into the cove. What happened next however, would most likely change the name to "Ship's Demised Harbor". The half of the ship rolled to the side and went straight into the stalagmites. The most awful screeching sound came as the spikes tore the ship apart, then an explosion rocked the ship, then another! The ship then screeched into the cove and gave one last final blast before all was quiet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gina had tears in her eyes now, all she could put out of her mouth was "Oh god... Ben..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 6 ponies tried to comfort the creature by sitting her down at a nearby bench. "So what's your name?" Twilight asked. "G-Gina," The creature replied. "What kind of species are you?" Rarity asked. "H-Human..." Twilight let out a small sigh. "How about we take you to Princess Celestia? She will know what to do!" Fluttershy said. "O-Ok but first where am I?" Gina asked, "Why your in Equestria!" Rainbow Dash replied, and then they escorted the human into Twilight's home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, when everypony was gone... a small grunt poked out of the wreckage, the human peeked behind the cove wall and looked around, "Hmph, Equestria..." The human said as he let out a small chuckle, "It's been a while since I last lived here."