• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 1,542 Views, 38 Comments

The Inevitable - frogben



It all began when they crashed into our world...

  • ...
4
 38
 1,542

Ain't no rest for the Dead

Shining Armor sighed, an hour ago 2 guards came in with a casket that was said to contain Ben's corpse, and threw it on the piles of coffins from many years ago, it was hopeless to break out, magic was out of the question, and brute force was too risky.
"Oi those buckin' bastards, they think they can throw us in here for the rest of our lives!"
Private Lenny said after the guards exited, the cell was cramped with the entire changeling and Royal Guard crew all cramped together.
"Shut the f**k up Lenny, its hopeless." Captain Gernie sneered,
"Will you two shut the buck up?" Shining said, "We are stuck here for f**king hell knows how long, my sister is enslaved by that bastard, and I can't do anything about it!"

"That's where I come in..."

Everybody hushed as all eyes darted to the source of the voice, the source led to the coffin right before it burst into splinters, revealing a standing and very well alive Ben, the group was amazed.

"HOW THE F**K ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!? I HEARD THAT FOUR BUCKIN' BULLETS WERE POUNDED IN AN EXACT DIAMOND IN YOUR HEAD!" Shining hissed.

"Don't get your balls all tangled Shiny, and bullets? They can suck my d**k for what i care, but that's not the point, the point is that im gonna get you guys out of here, but for now only Shiny here can come with me... and you guys are gonna have to stay here while me and Shiny get help."

Ben said as he punched the lock open, allowing Shining Armor to pass then close it.

"Why that sunnuva b**ch?

"Why not?"

The soldier quietly shrugged and went back to keeping some space for himself.


Meanwhile back at the Bahama Nebula...
"What do you MEAN that NVIDIA was attacked by bio-terrorists?!"
Isaac and Ellie had been recieving calls about a bio-terrorist attack all morning, forcing them to stop thier vacation and check on the kids.
"Get Gina's co-ordinates!"

"I'm on it dammit!" Isaac hissed.
"Got them! She's on an unknown planet, she and Ben better not have f**ked up the station!"
The 2 raced out of the hotel and into the ship bay, running into thier gunship and speeding out of there, nearly hitting a cruise ship.
"SORRY I'M STILL DRUNK AFTER DRINKING 55 SEXY SHIRLEYS!" Isaac yelled out the window.