• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 1,543 Views, 38 Comments

The Inevitable - frogben



It all began when they crashed into our world...

  • ...
4
 38
 1,543

Taking a trip down Memory Pain Pt.1

"You sure this is safe? Ow! Quit that!" Ben said as another sensor got pulled off his head. It was the next morning, and Ben was hooked up to what resembled an EEG machine, a metal bowl on his head, "Sorry, but we need to look at some memories of youself." Twilight said, putting on some goggles, joining her were an array of professors, the rest of mane 6, Gina, Princess Celestia and Luna, and Shining Armor. "Alright everypony, put your goggles on," Twilight said, "I am going to turn on the machine now, which will rewind to the most reasonable moment, Ben will also join us." Twilight added before flipping the switch, putting on her goggles, and residing in the row of seats the Mane 6 were in, a hum came from the machine as the screens inside the goggles turned white, and flashed back to the reasonable moment.


"C'mon Ben, we're gonna get arrested." Gina said, its been 2 months since Isaac Clarke and Ellie Langford, thier "Foster Parents" Left for a vacation in the Bahama Nebula, Ben and Gina have been trying to entertain themselves, for Ben, that would be screwing around with the NVIDIA space station's technology, for Gina, it would be hanging around like normal daughters-of-apocalypse-surviving-mothers would do, hang around at the ship bay, check the technology making sure its alright, that kind of stuff.

"Who the hell is gonna notice me funnelling 50 billion credits from that poor bastard? Teidemenn got his f**king head shot off by Dad remember?" Ben said as he punched in some random numbers, a "Ding!" confirming the transaction.

"Rgh, never mind, I'm going to go to the ship bay, meet up with Mr.Visia, check the tech, that kinda s**t, see ya at the Food Court, f**kface!" Gina swore, walking out the door.

"Don't suck any d**k on the way out!" Ben hollard, smirking to himself. He then changed into his Field Officer R.I.G, which included a built in Workbench and Store hologram, gathered his stuff, and set off for the Experimental Weapons Facility.


When Ben arrived at the facility, it was dead quiet, "Hello? Anyone here?" Ben asked, walking towards the Testing Facility. Suddenly, a vent bust open from above him and something fell right onto Ben! "AAGH! GET OF ME YOU F**KING SON OF A B**CH!" Ben swore as he shook the thing off. Upon closer inspection, the object was a body, a scientist, Ben assumed, he searched the body and found the key card to the Test Armory. Ben punched a few numbers onto his R.I.G Link, and a few seconds later, Mr.Lenoski, the station's Leader, popped onto his screen, "Yes, Ben? What is it?" Lenoski asked,

"Well, how do i put this? I came in the testing facility, no one was here, and i shook of a scientist's body about 2 minutes ago, i think you should set an alert, i think i know what caused this." Ben replied.

A pause continued from Lenoski's line, and then he said
"Ok i will send an alert, what is it?"

"Oh its nothing,"
Ben said.
"Just a family tradition."