• Published 14th May 2012
  • 2,774 Views, 49 Comments

Nano Swarm in Equestria - BioChemicalWolfGear



A human of the future who fought for a just cause finds his space age knowledge useless in Equestria

  • ...
12
 49
 2,774

Roommate

It was several minutes before Red Heart was came back from her trance. She seemed almost mortified that he asked Cole to kill a pack of Timberwolves.

“D…That didn’t happen didn’t it?” She asked questionably. (Author: Wut?)

“What you mean?”

“You can’t kill things with that—orb thing right?”

“Yea I can and I just did…Want to-“ Cole stopped him self from asking her if he can prove it. “Know what never mind. Don’t think anything of it.”

“Umm…Ok well if you need anymore food, just ask ok?” Red Heart went to the door and looked back as if to ask something but chose not to ask and continued out the door.

John Cole started eating the apples. They seemed to have a very sweet core and they seemed to be so much easier to bite into. They were great. Better than the ones on new Earth. The carrots however tasted like carrots, and although that was nothing new it still didn’t keep Cole from eating them and enjoying any food he could find. Cole was hungry and his body weak from the lack of food. Within thirty minutes the doctor came into the room and took Cole’s empty trey away from him and placed it on the table next to him.

“Mr. Cole it’s time for an x-ray”

“A what?”

“An x-ray. We need to see the damage.”

The fuck is an x-ray?

“Well ok where too?”

“Just leave that too me.”

The doctor then moved the bed out of the room with Cole still in it. They went passed many other rooms and turned many corners before making their way to an elevator. Eventually they ended up in a room with a bunch of machinery that Cole couldn’t identify. After many hours of god knows what the doctor returns Cole to his room.

“So what’s the diagnosis?”

“Well there are some things we need to look over before we decide to operate or let you stay and heal. We’re going to have to look for anything we find wrong with your body with the little we do know about it.”

“I told you that I can help you with that.”

“Yes but we would rather not have you in any stressful situations. You are a new species to us and we don’t know any natural limitations you have.”

“Humans are made for survival. I can take a beating before going down. It’s just how we evolved.”

“That’s interesting to know but it doesn’t actually change my mind about your treatment. Now I me get back to my other patients, have a good day Mr. Cole.”

“See ya doc.”

Cole was alone again, and getting bored. With the swarm being created again he didn’t have much to do. Again he turns to the scout to watch over the world for any entertainment. Cole notices the rainbow pony doing some very impressive stunts. Three ponies are below her watching her do these daring tricks. She seems to be getting closer and closer to the ground after each stunt, and then she goes into a dive after a loop and is incapable of pulling up in time before she slams into the ground at speeds. Her friends begin to carry her to the hospital. She seemed unconscious. Cole stalked them until they made it to the hospital and he dispersed the scout so no one could see it. The problem was that since he put so many nanobots into it, it no longer was capable of entering a building without creating a light blue mist of condensed swarm. So Cole just waited. It was only moments when the doctor came back in with the rainbow Pegasus and another nurse. Cole only waited and let them discuss amongst themselves before paying attention again a few minutes later. But for now he will scout out that forest that had the timber wolves in it. He could see a castle of some sort in ruin. He sent the scout to-

“And look! You have a roommate!” Said a cheery voice as the curtains moved to the side.

“What up?”

“Umm—Hi?” Said the rainbow Pegasus.

“OH hey you’re Rainbow Dash! I remember you! Anyway this will be really fun. I have enough stories of my world that should interest you.”

“Well I dunno, does your world have awesome flyers like this one?”

“Well I can tell you their a lot faster than you ponies can go.”

“Well can they break the sound barrier?”

“Please they can travel the planet in seconds. Sound barrier isn’t an impressive feat these days.”

“W-what? HOW IS IT NOT IMPRESSIVE?”

“You mean I’ve done it multiple times without much effort?” Rainbow stares for a moment.

“Prove it!”

“Sure just wait till we get out. You have what three days or something?”

“I hope not.”

“Well I’ll keep you entertained till then. We have a lot of stories to share.”

The pink pony spoke up.

“HEY ARE YOU NEW?”

“Yea?” The fuck?

“WE NEED TO WELCOME YOU TO PONYVILLE!”

“WHOA! REALLY? HOW?” Cole imitated pinkie’s volume.

“A PARTY!”

“AWESOME! WILL THERE BE CAKE?”

“YEA AND BALLOONS!”

“AND CUPCAKES!”

“AND GAMES!”

“COOL WHAT’S YOUR NAME!”

“I’M PINKIE PIE!”

“I’M COLE!”

“Coal? That’s…AN AWESOME NAME!”

“PINKIE PIE IS THE BEST NAME FOR YOU! IT FITS YOU SO WELL!” Cole couldn’t help but enjoy this shouting back and forth.

“Really? Like how?”

“Oh well you’re pink, and you’re the cutest thing I’ve ever seen cutie pie!” Pinkie blushes and smiles.

“You’re really nice! Will you be my friends bestest friend?”

“THE BESTEST!” Cole uses his nanoteleport to appear next to Rainbow Dash in her bed. “You and I.” Cole points his finger at her chest then his. “Are now buddies!” Everyone’s jaw drops when they see Cole appear next to Rainbow after disappearing from his own bed.

“Whoa! HOW’D YOU DO THAT!?” Said Pinkie.

“Oh this?” Cole teleports back to his bed. “With my awesome!”

“COOOOOL! Teach me how to be awesome!”

“Ok well first you must pledge you’re allegiance to the blue waffle!”

“I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO THE BLUE WAFFLE!”

The doctor comes back in after his short leave.

“Ok now Rainbow Dash needs her rest. You can come back tomorrow during visiting hours.”

The ponies leave the room leaving me and Rainbow Dash alone for the first time.

“Hey Rainbow—you like hunting stories?”

“Well I wouldn’t mind since you eat meat but I think that’s kind of strange to tell me about how to hunt when I’M THE SPECIES THAT GETS HUNTED!”

“Oh…How about I just tell you of the story when I saved my village from a hydra with my fellow hunters.”

“Well ok I guess that’s fine—Hey what’s a blue waffle?”

“I will never tell you.” Trollface.jpeg

“Ok…Hey do you really think Pinkie’s cute?”

“Pinkie? Yea I just want to…Cuddle with her.” ‘Wide smile’

“hehehe. Ok lover boy I won’t tell her unless you want me too.”

“Oh I don’t love her. She’s just so gosh darn adorable!”

“Well ok I can see why you would think that.” She rolled her eyes.

OH GOD TIME TO TAKE ACTION!

“Oh you can can’t you? Have something to admit Rainbow?”

“WHAT NO! You’re weird!”

“What? It’s a normal thing for creatures in my world. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.”

“WELL I’M NOT! BESIDES WHEN HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SOMEONE LIKE THAT!?”

“Well I’m hurt Rainbow. My sister is a lesbian!” If lying will send me to hell then it is still worth it!

“Oh sorry. I-I didn’t know.” Shit now I genuinely feel bad.

“Naw naw its ok some people give her a hard time but she found someone. And their happy with their adopted child so I don’t care what people say!”

“Adopted? You mean those couples can still raise kids?”

“Yea…Why does that not happen often?”

“Well no because all families keep their children unless something happens to the parents.”

“Aw I envy the world of color and love!” really do!

“Umm what?”

“Oh nothing. Hey want to hear that story I told you about?”

“Hu?”

“How I defended my village with my group of hunters?”

“Fine…”


Author: sorry it's so dissapointing with the length but I was busy. This weekend I WILL WORK FUCKING HARD!