• Published 10th Apr 2015
  • 784 Views, 7 Comments

Applejack's Parents - Stardom Freedom



Poor Applejack lived in sorrow for her whole life because of her parents, but always hid it.

  • ...
5
 7
 784

Five Years Later: Applejack

Big Macintosh grew to be like his father. By five years, when he was 5-years-old, he was able to pull a whole cartload of anything!

Sweet Apple thought that he would find his love the way she had met Mint Orange.

Big Macintosh had also earned his cutie mark, a half of a Granny Smith apple.

And those weren’t the only surprises Sweet Apple and Mint Orange had. They had learned that Sweet Apple was pregnant again, this time with a filly.

They planned to have another nursery, since Big Macintosh’s (nicknamed Big Mac) nursery turned into his regular room.

Even though Mint Orange was against it, Sweet Apple insisted that she make the nursery. Mint Orange didn't want her to get hurt during her pregnancy.

Luckily, Sweet Apple didn't hurt herself or the foal.

This nursery was orange with everything a filly would need.

The day the foal was ready to come out, Sweet Apple was calm, but still frazzled.

Doctors Mane and Heal were nervous about assisting her again, but Mint Orange assured them that Sweet Apple wouldn't cause disturbance again, and they trusted him.

After a while of the mare's struggling to get the foal out, the filly was finally born.

“Goo!” she gurgled.

She was an Earth Pony with an orange coat, a blonde mane with her tail the same, green eyes, and freckles.

“Applejack. The perfect name for a perfect filly. Big Mac, say hello to Applejack.” Mint Orange and Sweet Apple agreed.

Big Mac was in awe of his new sister. "Can I hold her?"

The mother chuckled. "Of course," She handed Applejack to Big Mac.

She was so light, so innocent. Applejack's eyes were closed at the moment, but when she opened them, emerald eyes met emerald eyes.

Big Mac braced himself for loud bawling, but instead, the filly cooed and nuzzled her older brother.

The toddler beamed as he said, “Hi, my sister.”

“Yes. Your sister.” Sweet Apple giggled.

"Can I carry her home? I think she likes me." the colt questioned.

"If you don't drop," Mint Orange said, but he knew that his son wouldn't drop her.

"I won't!"

"Then, by all means, do it,"

The happy family went back home, Applejack in Big Mac's arms.

Author's Note:

I forgot to mention that this is pre-made, so updates won't be as slow.

However, the key words are as slow. I'm pointing this out because this is my last day of Spring Break and we start some testing on Wednesday.

So, enjoy it while you can.

Don't worry, the stories I'm working on won't be put on hiatus!