• Published 10th Apr 2015
  • 784 Views, 7 Comments

Applejack's Parents - Stardom Freedom



Poor Applejack lived in sorrow for her whole life because of her parents, but always hid it.

  • ...
5
 7
 784

Proposal and Wedding

That night at Sweet Apple’s house, the two ate dinner. Sweet Apple’s father, Golden Fruit, had prepared lasagna.

Mint Orange and Sweet Apple kept each other laughing and talking all night.

“So, Ginger ‘accidentally’ spilled water on me and didn’t apologize. So, Lively was like, ‘You are not just going to spill water on my friend then sashay away like you didn’t do anything! Girlfriend, your brain must be full of moss if you think that!” Sweet Apple shared.

Mint Orange laughed at the thought.

Maybe Sweet Apple isn’t all that bad. So what if she didn’t work until a little while later? She’s funny, cool, and pretty! Mint Orange thought.

He thought of something that would change their life.

We’re old enough. Mint Orange, you can do it! he thought.

“Sweet Apple, can I talk to you in private?” Mint Orange asked.

“Yes,” Sweet Apple replied.

When they went out in the hallway, Mint Orange took a deep breath.

“Sweet Apple, will you marry me?” he asked.

Sweet Apple gasped and her eyes filled with tears.

“Yes! Wait... er, um, no.” she said.

Mint Orange's smile faded. "Why?" he questioned.

"It's just that... don't get me wrong, Mint Orange. The moment I saw you, I instantly liked you. But we've only known each other for a day! I think we should take it slow and... at least be special someponies?"

Mint Orange smiled again.

"Of course!"

For three years, Sweet Apple and Mint Orange dated, until Mint Orange asked Sweet Apple the same question, and she accepted.

Sweet Apple walked down the aisle in her mother’s wedding dress, which her mother wore, and her mother, and her mother, and her mother, and her mother.

It was clear that Sweet Apple’s family loved traditions.

After Mint Orange and Sweet Apple said their vows, the reverend gave them the rings. Since the two were Earth Ponies, they wore the rings on their hoof.

Then, the two kissed and were wed.