• Published 10th Apr 2015
  • 784 Views, 7 Comments

Applejack's Parents - Stardom Freedom



Poor Applejack lived in sorrow for her whole life because of her parents, but always hid it.

  • ...
5
 7
 784

Big Macintosh

A year later, Sweet Apple became pregnant with a colt.

They were both excited, especially Mint Orange.

Mint Orange devoted himself to making sure their child was going to have a safe environment with him and Sweet Apple.

He spent all his free time working on the baby's room, when finally, he thought it was good enough to show to Sweet Apple.

“Okay, you can open your eyes now,” Mint Orange said, since he was leading her into a room.

Sweet Apple opened them. She saw a blue room with a crib, baby toys, a small bookshelf with books to read to the colt, and everything else a baby boy would need.

“It’s... beautiful,” she uttered.

“I’m glad you like it,” Mint Orange responded.

Then, Sweet Apple’s face paled. She fainted, but her eyes were still wide open.

“He’s ready,” Sweet Apple whispered weakly.

Mint Orange gasped and picked up his wife. He led her to the Ponyville Hospital.

The staff was surprised when they barged in, Mint Orange hollering, "The colt is coming! The colt is coming!"

Doctor Heal nodded. "He is due today. Just please, don't scream."

Mint Orange blushed. "Sorry,"

"Uh, hello?! Mare about to give birth here!" Sweet Apple exclaimed.

"Oh, right. Right this way." the doctor led the couple to a room.

He and another doctor, Doctor Mane came in to assist her.

Sweet Apple was screaming and kicking. This was her first child she was giving birth to, and she was really scared.

"Calm down, sweetheart! It'll be fine!" Mint Orange assured her.

"How do you know?! You're not the one giving birth!" Sweet Apple snapped.

"Mrs. Apple, we assure you that you'll be just fine once you stop screaming and start pushing," Doctor Mane said.

Sweet Apple did what the doctor said, whimpering occasionally.

"I see him coming out! Keep pushing!" Doctor Heal declared.

The mare kept pushing until she let out a loud scream that the whole hospital heard.

The child was born.

“Wah!” the newborn wailed.

The little colt was an Earth Pony, like his parents. He had a red coat and a short orange mane and tail. He also had green eyes and freckles.

“I know what we should name him: Big Macintosh,” Mint Orange said.

Sweet Apple agreed with him.

Author's Note:

Go easy on me. This is my first time writing about a pony giving birth, so I don't really know what happens, and I don't want to find out.