• Published 26th May 2015
  • 507 Views, 17 Comments

Likely - rooberry



Five years after a pony, dragon half shows up. Spike and his girlfriend make the journey that will change their life, together.

  • ...
9
 17
 507

Suprises for All

Spike walked down the hallways of the hospital. It was strangely quiet. He turned the corner to see two teenage dragon guards standing outside Ember's room. He tried to go in, the guards spread their wings and stopped him.

Spike stepped back. He ran at the door in an effort to get passed the guards, but to no avail.

"Hey what gives?" Spike rubbed his head.

"We have been given strict orders to not let anyone Interrupt." One said stepping forward. Spike backing up bumped into Zecora.

"Let him pass you see, in there is his bride to be." Zecora obviously had an effect on them. One of the guards knocked on the door.

"Um your majesty, I think there is someone out here you need to meet." He said politely.

"Well then,send them in." Said an unfamiliar voice from the other side of the door.

The guards stepped aside and bowed. Spike opened the door soft and slowly. His mind raced with explanation of who it was, "Not Twilight, celestia or Luna, not Caidence, wait Valatine yeah Valatine. What? No! How could Shining Armor and Caidence's 5 year old filly be here or even know about Embers condition? Then who could it be?" Spike opened the door.

Only to find a dragon half?!? Spike stood there in awe as he looked at the tan colored half with fire red hair, she had horns not like A unicorn horn more like animal hornS,and they had golden tips with chain. Spike examined this being before him and when he looked at her tail he noticed that the tip of her tail was the same color as Embers coat.?

"Well don't just stand there. Come over here." Said the pony. Spike sat on the other side of the hospital bed.

"Who are you?" Spike asked.

"I am Lusheeta Laputa." She answered, "And yours and hers?"

"Oh I'm Spike and this is Ember." He said.

"No her full name!" She commanded.

"Her full name is Ember Toelma Laputa..?" Spike started to get upset. "Who are you really? What's your whole name?!" He continued angrily.

Lusheeta sighed, "I am Lusheeta Candace Laputa, queen Lusheeta, of the badlands. And embers little sister."

Spike stood there, "Little sister? Candace? Wow I have so many questions. Know what just start from the beginning."

She bit her lip slightly, "Ok, well, um, here goes nothing. The badlands were not always called the badlands. When my mother was fairly young her mother and father ruled the kingdom of Laputa justly. But things soon took a turn for the worst. The land began to dry. Soon Laputa became the land of drought and poverty, and became the badlands. They tried to reach the princesses but no response. Soon the citizens started an uprise and killed my grandparents but not before they took my mom to a safe place where she would not be noticed as a royal. Eventually my mom met my dad at the equestrian trade center, where they both worked. They fell in love, but a stallion and a dragon. They lost their jobs but they didn't care. And when Ember and I were born, everyone was after us. We tried to leave that's when they caught up with us. They told us to run, run and don't look back. Ember got away but they captured me. Our parents died trying to get me back. But they didn't want to kill me they wanted a ruler. So I became queen and Ember, you know the rest. Anything else you want to know?"

Spike though for a moment. "Yeah, why are you here now and not sooner?"

"Well," she started, "as you know zebra also live in the badlands. My advisor is a zebra named Pazu. He has a sister and he told me that they don't always keep in touch but a week ago his sister arrived at the castle, demanding to see me. She said she had found my sister and she was ill, but I didn't know it would be this bad. I would have come much sooner. I searched for 3 years to find my sister, I gave up when it was all i could think of and started to abandon my duties. ”

Spike thought for a moment, “I have a one more questions, what should I call you?”

“Call me Candace.” She said with a smile. Ember started to stir, then groan.

She went completely still. The monitors went crazy. Everything became a fast blur to Spike and Candace as nurses were rushing in and out one nurse trying to get them to leave. The next thing they knew, Candace was in the waiting room and Spike woke up in a hospital bed.

Candace looked around the room confused. She ran up to a nurse. "Mam, where is Ember Laputa?"

The nurse thought for a moment. "Can you wait here for a moment?" Candace nodded. The nurse walked over to another nurse. They talked but sounded more like a mumble. Then the first nurse walked away and the other aproched Candace.

"I'm nurse Redheart it will be a while until you can see Ember. Don't you want to know where Spike is?" Candace just nodded silently.

£~~~~~~£

"Nurse?! NURSE!!" Spike said as sat up in the hospital bed. A nurse came running in. Spike got out of the bed ran past the nurse, "Where is she?" That's the last thing Spike remembered when he woke up everything was a blur. He looked around the room. "Hey Candace."

"Hey Spike," she said, "I think someone else wants to say hi."

Spike turned his head to see.....Ember?!?
She had bandages all over her body.

"Hey sleepy head." Ember said in the most calm voice, as if they were home and nothing had happened.

Spikes eyes widened. "Are you ok??!!!!"

Ember smiled, "I'm ok the doctor said if things are ok by tonight then we can go home tomorrow morning."

Spike reached over and caressed her. He smiled and said, “I love you.”

Author's Note:

first things firstim the realistjk
i do not own the rights to the name Lusheeta Toel Uma Laputa or Pazu
its from a movie
and i will be writing a short story about Valatine:heart:
thats all for now
:heart::derpytongue2: