• Published 3rd Apr 2015
  • 1,607 Views, 95 Comments

A Certain Urge - TheUnknownPerson



Sequel to, "Ignorance is Bliss..."/// After Pinkie finds out her family's darkest secret, she has to deal with feelings of jealous for her pegasus friends. Will these feelings subside, or will they turn into something more sinister?

  • ...
3
 95
 1,607

VII: Caught(18+)

Author's Note:

Note: I may come back and set put this as an 18+ chapter due to the ending scene(not gonna spoil it for those who haven't read it). Regardless, I hope you enjoy it!

Fluttershy put up the broom and sat down on the couch beside Angel. The day had gone on as usual since Pinkie and Big Macintosh left. Angel Bunny was asleep in his little bed. All was normal.

I didn't think I'd be able to do that correctly. I'm so glad that Big Macintosh helped me...

Fluttershy got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. She needed to fix dinner for her and her animals.

Angel could have some carrot stew, I could pick off some bread for the birds, the squirrels can have some of the carrot stew, and I'll just have some of the carrot stew as well.

Fluttershy pulled out a cooking book from a cabinet in her kitchen. She began to flip through it and look for a recipe on carrot stew.

Equestria's Basic Cook Book!

Basic Carrot Stew Recipe

What you'll need:

2 Cups of Water

...

Seems easy enough...

Fluttershy read the rest of the page put a pot into the sink and pulled a cup out from a drawer and poured two cups of water into the pot. She pre-heated the oven as the pot filled. Fluttershy pulled a cutting board out from under the sink and began to chop away at a couple of carrots.

I hope the animals enjoy this.

Fluttershy put the newly filled pot onto the oven to boil. She finished slicing up the carrots and put them into the pot. After a few minutes of putting different seasoning(and making sure that they were all safe for the animals)

Now I've got to let it boil for awhile.

Fluttershy leaned against the kitchen counter. She had a few minutes to burn.

I'm glad that Pinkie's gotten over that terrible dream... I couldn't have handled that. Well, maybe with some help from the girls, but still...

CRRRREEEEAAAK

Fluttershy stopped as her heart skipped a beat. She swore that she heard her door open.

"A-Angel? Did you open the door?!" Fluttershy called out.

THUMP

Fluttershy became more scared. The noise sounded like it was from the living room.

"I-is somepony there?"

THUMP

Fluttershy cowarded as she stood in the kitchen. It sounded like it was near the entrance of the kitchen.

Oh Celestia, please just let it be an animal or one of the girls.

THUMP

Fluttershy went behind the kitchen counter and ducked under it. The noise really sounded very close to kitchen.

THUMP

Fluttershy whimpered from under the counter. Then she heard a slight whimper. She managed to gain the courage to peek over the counter. She couldn't believe what she saw.

I-its... a baby cub?

Fluttershy got up from behind the counter. The baby cub had apparently pushed the door in looking for help. It had its paw raised above the rest.

"Aw... what's wrong?" Fluttershy asked as she slowly approached the cub. When Fluttershy tried to grab it, the cub growled.

"It's all right, little one. I'm not going to hurt you..." Fluttershy said in a gentle tone. The cub seemed to relax for a moment, but some of it's defenses were still up. Fluttershy reached out to the cub and scratched it's right ear, to which the cub rubbed against her hoof. Fluttershy took this chance to take a good look at the cub while rubbing it's ear. It had cuts and bruises on it's body.

"I'm gonna take a look at your paw now, okay?" Fluttershy said. The cub stiffened up for a moment, but it didn't try and attack her. Fluttershy gently grabbed the paw and began to inspect it. There was a piece of metal sticking out of it.

"Poor thing... I'll fix that up. It may sting for a moment, but you'll feel a whole lot better afterwords, ok?" Fluttershy said. The cub nodded and braced it's self. Fluttershy grabbed a hand-towel from a drawer and pulled the metal out fairly quickly. The cub howled for a moment, but then groan of relief. Fluttershy wrapped the towel around the wound.

"There you go, little one. You can stay here until we find your mommy." Fluttershy said as she affectionately rubbed the pet with her hoof. The pet returned the affection and nuzzled her hoof.

"You go back into the living room while I fix dinner" Fluttershy said. The cub nodded and went into the living room. Fluttershy took the moment to look over the bloody metal piece.

It looks like the tip to a knife...

Fluttershy deposited the metal piece into the trash and continued to cook the carrot stew.

=================

Oh, it has been fun to mess with Fluttershy's animals. I'm glad that I hid that knife in Pinkie's saddlebag. Too bad it broke on me when I tried and cut off that cub's paw. It broke off the second I put it in... oh well. At least I've still got the main course...

=================

Fluttershy dipped a wooden spoon into the pot and tasted the carrot stew.

It tastes great. Now I just need to get a couple of bowls for the animals.

Fluttershy reached up into the cabinet and grabbed a few bowls for the animals. Angel Bunny came into the kitchen and was tapping his hind-paw on the ground.

"What's the matter, Angel?" Fluttershy asked as she sat the bowls down and began to pour the soup into them.

Angel Bunny got on all four of his paws and began to walk around like a bear.

"You like the cub? So do I. She's just staying here until we find his mama." Fluttershy said. Angel Bunny face-pawed and shook his head.

"You don't like her? I'm sorry Angel, but he's gotta stay here until we find her mama." Fluttershy said. Angel Bunny rolled his eyes and hopped away.

"Wait, Angel. I'll have your dinner ready in a moment." Fluttershy said. At this, Angel stood under Fluttershy and began to wait for his food. Fluttershy poured a small amount of the stew into the bowl, making sure that there were some carrots in it. She sat it on the ground next to Angel. He picked up the bowl and hopped into the living room, making sure not to spill any of his meal. Fluttershy then proceeded to pour the stew into different bowls, amounting them differently with each animal. After a few minutes, she had six bowls of stew lined up.

That should be enough as long as the animals share. Even if they don't, I'll have enough for a few much bowls...

Clank

"Angel? Did you spill your bowl?" Fluttershy asked after she heard the noise.

Eek

Angel Bunny quickly hopped into the kitchen, covered in his carrot stew. He ran behind Fluttershy and cowered.

"Angel? What's wrong?" Fluttershy asked. Angel pointed towards the living room.

"O-okay Angel. What happened?" Fluttershy asked. Angel did a motion that would be akin to a murderous pony-killer. Fluttershy gulped.

The cubs still in there... I can't leave it in there.

Fluttershy reached into one of her kitchen drawers and pulled out a small knife. Even though she probably wouldn't use it, it made her feel a little bit safer having it. She slowly tip-hoofed towards the living room, knife in hoof. Her hind-hooves began to cower as she approached the entrance. She heard somepony trotting around the room.

Oh Celestia... please help me...

Fluttershy entered the room, hooves cowering. She saw a dark-pink colored pony standing over the cub, trying to grab it's injuried hoof. The pony's hair was drappeed on one side of her face, blocking The cub was trying to get away from the pony, curled up in a small brown ball.

"Aw... what's the matter, little one? You scared? So was I..."

Is that Pinkie? Her voice sounds lifeless... did something else happen?

Pinkie grabbed the cub's paw. The cub jerked away from her and ran behind Fluttershy, revealing Fluttershy.

"Oh, hello Fluttershy. I didn't see you there..." Pinkie said, her voice missing her usual upbeat and peppy tone. For some reason, it made a chill go down Fluttershy's spine.

"Um... h-hello Pinkie."

"Heeelllllooooo..."

"W-why are you in my house? Not that I mind, b-but I just didn't know..."

"Oh, its simple really..." Pinkie said as she approached Fluttershy, her face still blocked by her hair.

Is she Pinkamena again?

"I'm just here to release..." Pinkie said, getting in close proximity to Fluttershy. Her tone was chilling.

"W-what type of r-release?"

"... a type of release that wouldn't be enjoyed be the receiver." Pinkie said, her snout nearly touching Fluttershy's.

"A-are you Pinkamena?" Fluttershy asked. Pinkie stood there for a moment, but then burst out laughing. Fluttershy didn't know if she should be happy or scared.

"You'll wish I was after I'm finished with you..." Pinkie said as she slapped Fluttershy. Tears formed in Fluttershy's eyes as her right cheek stung.

"P-Pinkie... please don't..." Fluttershy said as she backed away from Pinkie. Pinkie followed her.

"Oh, but you don't understand, dear... I'm simply doing this for that party-obsessed pony." Pinkie said as she calmly trotted after Fluttershy. They had made their way into the kitchen.

"Pinkie, I-I don't wanna hurt you... just please don't make me..." Fluttershy said as she held the knife in her trembling hoof. Pinkie smacked her hoof holding the knife, cause Fluttershy to fling it across the room. Fluttershy held her hooves in front of her face.

"Oh dear... it seems like you're all out of things to defend yourself. Hm... how unfortunate." Pinkie said as she walked past the boiling pot. Fluttershy then got an idea.

"Pinkie, I-I'm warning you..." Fluttershy said as she stopped at the boiling pot.

"But it's so much fun to toy with you... just like I did with those birds." Pinkie said. She went to slap Fluttershy, but Fluttershy pushed the pot over onto her hoof.

"Owwww!" Pinkie said as she jerked away from the boiling stew. Her right hoof had been severely burned, the bottom part of her right fore-hoof's coat seared off. Fluttershy took this moment to gallop away to try and get help. Unfortunately, her plan would come back to bite her. Pinkie picked up the pot and flung it at Fluttershy's hind-hooves, successfully stopping her.

"Oh... I'm going to cut off your hooves for that..." Pinkie said as she trotted calmly towards Fluttershy. Fluttershy tried to get up, but she was so panicked that she couldn't move. It was like she was frozen. Fluttershy had come to a realization. This wasn't the party loving pony that Fluttershy knew and loved. This was a monster. Angel then hopped over in front of Fluttershy and tried to shield her from Pinkie. Pinkie laughed at this.

"How cute..." Pinkie said as she picked up Angel and flung him a near by wall. Fluttershy, seeing that her beloved pet was being hurt, flung into action. She bucked back at Pinkie like Big Mac had taught her. Instead of being met with skin, she was met with something cold and sharp.

"Ah!" Fluttershy howled as she jerked her left hind-hoof away from the object. Apparently, while Pinkie was on the ground recovering from the boiling water, she had picked up the knife that she had knocked out of Fluttershy's hoof. Fluttershy tried to limp away from Pinkie, but it was all in vain. Pinkie grabbed the hoof that she had just stabbed and began to stab into it more and more, each stab getting deeper and deeper into her hoof.

"Pinkie, stop!" Fluttershy said as she tried in vain to pull herself away from Pinkie's attacks. Fluttershy heard a slight whimper. The cub was looking from behind the corner, cowering.

"Huh? Why should I? They never gave us any sympathy..." Pinkie said, her voice cold.

"P-Pinkie, I know what happened to you. a-and I'm sorry! B-but you can't take it out on e-everyone in Equestria!" Fluttershy said, trying to convince Pinkie. It seemed to work for a moment, because Pinkie stopped stabbing her hoof for a moment. Fluttershy tried to push herself away from Pinkie, but she had an iron-grip on her hoof. Her hooves slipped on the remnants of the carrot stew as she struggled to pull away from Pinkie.

"I'm sorry Fluttershy..." Pinkie said, still holding Fluttershy's bleeding hoof.

Did I get through to her?

"... but I need this." Pinkie said as she got up and let go of Fluttershy's hoof. Fluttershy scrambled towards the backdoor, but before she could reach the door, she slipped on the watery-remnants of her carrot stew.

"Don't say I didn't give you a chance." Pinkie said. She grabbed Fluttershy by the mane.

"Please, don't--"

Pinkie slammed her face into the ground, snout-first. Fluttershy fell unconscious as Pinkie dragged her away.

=================