• Published 3rd Apr 2015
  • 1,607 Views, 95 Comments

A Certain Urge - TheUnknownPerson



Sequel to, "Ignorance is Bliss..."/// After Pinkie finds out her family's darkest secret, she has to deal with feelings of jealous for her pegasus friends. Will these feelings subside, or will they turn into something more sinister?

  • ...
3
 95
 1,607

VIII: Betrayal(18+)

Author's Note:

Hello. Hope you enjoy the chapter. This chapter was proof-read by Basic Information. That is all :moustache:.

Pinkie's going to hate what I'm about to do... but I need this. She's pushing all her rage and depression onto me and its becoming really, really uncomfortable. I really need it to stop. I'm sorry Pinkie, but they just keep coming back and pushing me tightly, squeezing the life out of me. And I just can't control these emotions anymore. Well, I can, but I'm just choosing to get rid of it before it becomes too much for me to control. And trust me, that's worse than anything that Maud could do...

=================

"Owwwww..." Fluttershy groaned as she leaned up. She had been beaten and thrown around like a rag-doll.

Where am I? What happ- oh no... Angel...

Fluttershy remembered what happened.

"Angel!" She quietly said as she tried to get up. Unfortunately, the cloths would disagree. It seemed like they were tied around her, keeping her from leaving. Fluttershy continued to struggle against the cloth, but they were tied very tightly against her hooves. She looked around the room, searching for anything or anyone that could help her get out of the sheets. Fluttershy tried to push herself up from the bed, but her hind-hooves buckled under her. It felt like her left hind-hoof was being ripped away from her body.

"Ah!" Fluttershy howled as she collapsed back onto the bed. She bit her lip to keep herself from screaming.

I hope Angel and the other animals are alright... I'm not going to be able to get to them for a while.

=================

Pinkamena picked up Angel. The poor creature had been knocked out as soon as he hit the wall. One of his ears were bent in a peculiar way.

Meh... rabbits aren't that fun to toy with anyway.

Pinkamena dropped Angel as if he was a toy. She then looked down at her burned hoof.

That hurt... I'm going to pay her back for that. But, before that, I must make sure that her doors are locked so no one will interrupt my "fun".

Pinkamena wiped some of her hair out of her eyes as she walked back into the living room. The cub scurried under the couch as she entered. She trotted up to the front door and shut it and proceeded to lock it.

Now for the back door.

Pinkamena trotted into the kitchen and locked the back door. She took the moment to survey the kitchen. The carrot stew covered the floor and some of the counter, there was a little bit of blood mixed into the carrot stew.

I really cut up her hoof. I'm surprised I didn't sever it.

Pinkamena picked up the knife from the ground and walked into the living room. She sat down for a moment to recompose and collect her thoughts before she'd go to attack Fluttershy.

Pinkie's gonna hate me for this... for everything I've done.

Huh? What am I doing in Fluttershy's house? I though I left here earlier...

Hello.

Um... hello. Why can't I control myself? Oh no... not another dream...

This is more than a dream... Just let yourself drift off, Pinkie...

Wait, what? Please tell me that this is just some crazy day-dream...

Pinkamena didn't answer. She decided to ignore her because things would be easier that way. Pinkamena picked up the knife and began to look at it. The blade of it was dull and there was some carrot stew on handle.

What did you do with Fluttershy?!

Pinkamena ignored her again, flipping the knife to the other side and she began to inspect it.

You can't ignore me for ever...

I can, I have, and I will continue to do so.

Oh, really? I'm trying to be nice, so just please tell me what you did with Fluttershy...

Pinkamena got up from the couch and began to pace around the living room, biding her time. It also helped her to ignore Pinkie.

You're really gonna try and ignore me?

Yes.

Okay. I guess I'll just have to make you pay attention...

Pinkamena pondered what she meant by that. She'd soon find out.

Please, Pinkamena. Show me where she is. Pinkie said. She repeated this a few times. Pinkamena tried to ignore her, but that party-animal could be so annoying sometimes.

Please? I just want to see her.

Will you be quiet...

Not until you show me where she is!

Pinkamena thought she could ignore it, but Pinkie continued on with it for what seemed like an eternity.

You do realize how foalish you're being, right?

Yep.

Pinkamena groaned as Pinkie continued her assault.

"Will you shut up..." Pinkamena asked.

Not until you show me where Fluttershy is. Will you show me where she is? PLEASE!

"Fine! You wanna see her?! You really do, huh?! You'll get to see her!" Pinkamena said, trotting to Fluttershy's room. She opened the door and walked towards Fluttershy who was struggling against the cloths. Blood stained the lower part of the cloth. She yelped as Pinkamena entered and looked away from her.

W...what did you do to her?

I nearly cut off her hoof. And that's the least of what I'm about to do to her.

"U-um... Pinkie, p-please don't hurt me." Fluttershy said, her voice sounded like she was terrified.

"Don't worry... I won't make it too long." Pinkamena said, trotting up to Fluttershy and tracing up her left hind-hoof with her knife. Fluttershy let out a groan and turned away from Pinkamena. She was trembling in fear.

Don't hurt her...

Why? You're not the one in control... I can do whatever I want to... and I'm going to do this.

Pinkamena cut Fluttershy's left fore-hoof. Fluttershy tried to jerk away from it, but the cloths wouldn't budge.

Please! What has she done?!

Nothing, really. She's just the pony I could subdue the easiest. I need to get rid of those feelings you've been pressing onto me. Remember those evil urges that you had for Maud? For Pound, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash? You've been pushing them onto me... I just need to get rid of it before it really does become an even bigger problem.

"Pinkie... w-why? Why hurt me, Angel, anypony?"

"The dream... its too much for me to handle." Pinkamena said, pretending to be like Pinkie.

"The dream? I-I thought you accepted it and wanted to just move on."

"I did. But then... I began to get this itch."

"What itch?"

"An itch to... to hurt something or somepony..." Pinkamena said. Fluttershy nervously swallowed.

"W-why me?" Fluttershy said, tears swelling in her eyes.

"Simple. You were the easiest to subdue." Pinkamena said. This seemed to hurt Fluttershy's feelings, because she let out a few silent tears.

You big meanie...

You're not much better. The dream... Maud... cutting her until she submitted.

Pinkamena felt her body stiffen up and her hoof holding the knife move away from Fluttershy.

"Oh no you don't..." Pinkamena quietly said, regaining control of her body.

Come on! You can't do this to her.

You can't control me. Not now...

Pinkamena brought her hoof back up to Fluttershy and stabbed into the same hoof. Fluttershy's wings convulsed as she tried to fly away. Unfortunately, the cloths wouldn't agree and she fell back onto the bed.

Please... stop.

Pinkamena began to cut down her hind-hoof. The same one that Pinkamena had stabbed earlier. Fluttershy tightly shut her eyes and bit down onto her lower lip. Pinkamena stopped at her chest.

"P-Pinkie! Stop! I-it hurts!" Fluttershy said, her voice trembling.

"Yeah... I know."

You monster!

I know I'm one. And you know what's the best part?

What?! What so great about hurting somepony?!

You're a monster as well. I'm you, and you are me unfortunately. And you're stuck with that.

Pinkie became quiet at that moment. Her world had been rocked. With the few moments for silence Pinkamena would have away from Pinkie, she began to slice her other fore-hoof.

"Ah!" Fluttershy called out as Pinkamena sliced her hoof. She tugged against the cloths restraining her, desperately trying to break away from the bed.

"Oh... I'm sorry. Did that hurt?" Pinkamena asked. Fluttershy groaned and silently cried into her pillow. Pinkamena felt her hoof stiffen up again, but quickly stopped Pinkie.

You're starting to annoy me again. You really need to stop...

Pinkamena stabbed deeply into Fluttershy's stomach. Fluttershy sharply gasped and clenched her hooves.

Okay, okay! Just stop hurting her! I won't try it again!

Good.

Pinkamena extracted the knife from her stomach and set it aside for a moment.

"So... does it hurt? How does it feel to know what I've known?"

What'd you think?

Don't make me stab her chest...

"Y... ye-" Fluttershy was about to finish, but she gasped and arched her back.

"I'll take that as a yes. Good." Pinkamena said as she picked up the knife.

"P-please... no more." Fluttershy said, her voice low.

"Oh, but why?" Pinkamena asked as she rubbed the blade against her chest.

"B-because... we're friends..." Fluttershy said. Pinkamena stared at her for a moment, and then laughed.

"Oh... that's precious." Pinkamena said as she wiped away tears that had collected in her eyes.

"W...what's so funny?"

"Oh nothing its just that you..." Pinkamena took the moment to collect her breath before talking again.

Don't you dare... you've already hurt her badly enough.

I know.

"... you thought that we were actually friends!" Pinkamena finished as she continued to laugh.

"Y... you're not Pinkie. She'd n-never be like this..."

"Are you sure about that? I'm doing it right now..." Pinkamena said. That was the final blow. Fluttershy turned her head away from Pinkamena and began to bawl.

"Y-you can't be her. She would do this to me! She wouldn't do this to anypony!" Fluttershy said through her tears.

It's not me, Flutters... I'm so sorry.

"Denial. How cute." Pinkamena said as she picked the knife back up and aimed it above her chest. Fluttershy turned her face up to the knife.

"No... please Pinkie..." Fluttershy said, trying to pull her body away from the blade's direction.

Please. She's already been scarred for life. Isn't that enough?!

No...

Grrrrrrrrr

Pinkamena looked back for a moment and saw the baby cub in a defensive position, ready to strike. Pinkamena laughed at the display.

"You're honestly gonna try that? Really?!" Pinkamena said, looking down at the cub condescendingly. The cub suddenly bit her fore-hoof holding the knife, causing Pinkamena to drop it.

"Ahh!" Pinkamena yelled as she jerked her hoof away from the cubs teeth. She flung the cub against the wall and it landed beside Fluttershy, knocking it unconscious. Her hoof had three deep bite marks, that had began to bleed. Pinkamena picked up the knife and held the knife above the cub. She was about to stab it, but Fluttershy covered as much of it with her body.

"No!" Fluttershy scolded Pinkamena. Pinkamena backed away for a moment, surprised by the outburst from the seemingly timid pony.

"You can hurt me! You can cut off my wings! But I'm not letting you hurt another one of my animals!" Fluttershy said, her heart suddenly filled with courage.

"Hm... fine. I guess I'll just have to take you then." Pinkamena said as she stabbed into Fluttershy's chest. Fluttershy wailed in pain. Pinkamena covered her mouth with her hoof, her courage quickly fleeing and being replaced with fear.

No!

"Shhh... it'll be over in a moment." Pinkamena said as Fluttershy's breath slowed. Pinkamena's whole body stiffened.

I'm still not finished.

Pinkamena took the knife out of her chest. She then stabbed her left wings, causing her back to arch.

Stop! You've already done enough!

You'll thank me later...

Thank you?! If I had the chance, I'd... I'd...

Fluttershy suddenly coughed up blood. Her tears began to mix with it.

"P-Pinkie..." Fluttershy quietly said.

"Yes, Fluttershy?"

"I-if it means anything... I l-liked you while we were still f-friends." Fluttershy said as her eyelids began to slowly close.

No... Fluttershy!

"..." Pinkamena didn't say anything else. She stabbed her other wing as Fluttershy's eyelids fully close and her breath slowed even more.

It is done... you can take control.

Pinkie regained control of her body as Pinkamena went into the back of her mind.

"Fluttershy!" Pinkie called out as she pulled the knife out of Fluttershy's wing. She trotted up to Fluttershy with her eyes filled with tears, and hugged her limp body.

Maybe she's still alive!

Pinkie put her ear against Fluttershy's chest and listened.

...

Her eyes widened in horror. There was nothing. No beating heart, no breath, nothing.

No... no!

Pinkie hugged Fluttershy and buried her face into her hair. Tears were freely flowing out of her eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry, Fluttershy!" Pinkie said as she hugged her seemingly lifeless body. After a moment or two, she released her, and immediately collapsed to her knees. She vomited, the contents of that morning's breakfast spilling out on to the floor.

Pinkie had just killed one of her best friends first hand. She looked down at her fore-hooves, seeing Fluttershy's blood stained her coat. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she shivered in fear and sadness. She wiped her hooves on her coat, only spreading the blood further.

It's everywhere! Get off!

Pinkie stumbled to her hooves and went into the kitchen, surveying it. The carrot stew was almost completely evaporated and the only thing left of it was the carrots on the floor. She saw Angel in a small pile. He was still unconscious. She picked him up and put him on her back.

"Y-you'll stay with F-Flutte-" Pinkie stopped herself. She would've broken-down if she hadn't. Pinkie trotted to Fluttershy's room in silence. She sat Angel in Fluttershy's hooves.

"I'm so sorry..." Pinkie whispered as she exited her room. She didn't wait a moment more before exiting the cottage.

=================

Pinkie sadly trotted down the path while crying. Above her was Luna's star-filled night sky. She couldn't bare to look at it, knowing that Luna would say something to her.

I am a terrible pony... I can't stay here anymore. Not for right now at least.

Pinkie knew that once someone found Fluttershy, they'd start an investigation and they'd find out who did it.

This must be a nightmare.

Pinkie looked around her surroundings, making sure not to look into the sky. The narrow path to Ponyville was filled with trees along the sides. Thankfully no one was there to see her. She began to stare at her burnt hoof, seeing most of her coat had seared off from the burn. It would most likely scar.

I deserve it.

Pinkie looked back down at the ground and continued to trot.

I've got to leave Ponyville. Not because I don't want to be caught, but because it has so many now-painful memories...

=================

A Couple Minutes After Pinkie Left

Fluttershy's house was silent. No animal was making a sound. Nobody cleaning up or cooking, no pony taking care of the animals, no pony. Silence ruled over the area.

Coughuh...

The coughing died out as quickly as it started. Silence regained rule over the area once more.

=================