• Published 3rd Apr 2015
  • 1,607 Views, 95 Comments

A Certain Urge - TheUnknownPerson



Sequel to, "Ignorance is Bliss..."/// After Pinkie finds out her family's darkest secret, she has to deal with feelings of jealous for her pegasus friends. Will these feelings subside, or will they turn into something more sinister?

  • ...
3
 95
 1,607

III: Role-Reversal(18+)

Author's Note:

Hello. I apologize if this chapter isn't as well written as the other ones. I wrote this while I was sick. I hope you enjoy it.

(P.S: If you're wondering if this is the climax of the story, it is not. This is just the rising action.)

This is different...

Pinkie stood over an unconscious Maud Pie. Maud had been strapped down to a table like the one her wings has been cut off. She had even been sat out like Pinkie was. Blindfold and all.

Pinkie went to go tap Maud's stomach. When she did, Maud's hind-hooves began to stir. Pinkie ducked under the table, out of Maud's sight. After a moment or two, the sound of creaking wood stopped. Pinkie guessed it was safe to come out.

That was close.

Pinkie looked at Maud for a moment. She took a moment to try and fully understand her situation.

Maud strapped down on a table in front of me... I'm to one who has the control.

Pinkie didn't know how to react. She couldn't believe the situation she was in.

This has to be a dream.

Pinkie took the moment to inspect the room. There was a small wooden cart beside the table. It had knives on top of it, each one brandishing a different size than the other.

Are... are those for me? Do I have to... am I going to have to...

Pinkie backed away from the table. She tried to exit the barn, but something as blocking the door from the other side. Pinkie looked around for another possible exit-point. She tried everything. Pushing against the door, pulling on it, trying to force the windows open, hay, she even tried to cut her way out with one of the larger knives. Soon after, she realized that there was no escaping this.

Maybe I can just wait it out until I wake up...

Pinkie sat in front of the barn doors. She still had the large knife in her hoof. Pinkie then began to inspect the knife, noting every detail of it. She was fascinated with it.

I wonder when I'll wake up... I just hope that this actually is a dream Because if Maud wakes up, she's gonna freak!

=================

Pinkie had begun to make little marks on the barn doors with the knife. She had been counting the minutes she was in the barn. Right now, she had gotten to forty-five minutes.

When will I get the hay outta here?!

Pinkie then heard wood creaking again. When she looked back up at the table, she saw that Maud was pulling against the straps. A part of Pinkie kind of felt bad for her, but then the other part of her remembered what Maud had done to her.

"Big meanie..." Pinkie muttered under her breath.

"Hello?" Maud called out.

Oh great... I got her attention.

"Where am I?" Maud said in her usual apathetic tone.

The situation felt very familiar to Pinkie. Mainly because it had happened to her.

"Pinkie, if this is a practical joke, it isn't funny." Maud said.

Maud continued to struggle against the straps.

Now you know how I felt...

Pinkie took one step towards Maud and immediately stopped. She then realized she was holding the knife upwards, towards Maud.

Calm down Pinkie.... you aren't going to do what she did.

Pinkie was having an internal conflict with herself. One part of her wanted this dream to end before things escalated. But another part of her wanted to hurt her like she did to Pinkie. Unfortunately, the latter of the two was more predominate.

Pinkie slowly trotted towards Maud, her body not listening to her mind.

I'm not sinking as low as she did!

Pinkie stopped herself as she approached the front of the table. Her hoof shook as it approached Maud's skin.

Stop, Pinkie!

Her body seemed to ignore her brain's commands, because her hoof continued to go on without her permission. Once it brushed against her coat, Maud jerked away from the knife.

"Who's there?" Maud asked.

"..." Pinkie remained silent, deciding that now would not be the best moment to talk.

Maud sighed as she tugged against the straps.

"Sister, I know that its you." Maud said.

"H... how?" Pinkie asked.

"I just do. I can tell when something's going on with my sisters." Maud said.

"So... you know about the knife?" Pinkie asked.

"Yes. I felt it touch my coat. So, I guess this is some form of revenge?" Maud said.

"Um... I don't know." Pinkie said, knife in hoof.

"Is it for me cutting of your wings when you were little?" Maud said in a apathetic tone.

She sounds like she doesn't even care...

Pinkie let out an annoyed sigh and clenched her hoof with the knife in it.

"Have I upset you, sister?" Maud asked. Pinkie couldn't tell if she was doing it to be taunting, or out of real concern. She still felt annoyed.

"What do you think?" Pinkie said in a harsh tone.

"Oh, I don't know..." Maud said.

"Maud, are you taunting me?" Pinkie said.

Maud didn't reply. This made Pinkie even angrier.

"Sister, please don't annoy me. Must I remind you that I have a knife." Pinkie said. She didn't mean for it to sound like she was threatening her, but her anger began to take over.

"I'm aware of that, sister." Maud said.

"..."

"..."

"So... are you going to cut me out of here?" Maud asked.

One part of Pinkie said, "Of course. You're my sister. I'm not gonna hurt you!" but another part of her said, "No. I want you to feel what I felt.". Pinkie was torn between the choice. Then, she began to feel that urge again. It seriously influenced her to chose a decision that the normal her wouldn't have chosen.

"No." Pinkie said.

"Excuse me?" Maud said.

"I said no. Do you ever wonder what I felt like?" Pinkie said as she slowly trotted around the table.

"Sometimes." Maud said.

"Well guess what?" Pinkie asked.

Stop Pinkie. Before this urge takes over...

Pinkie tried to will herself to say, "Never mind... I'll cut you free.". Unfortunately, her will wasn't strong enough to affect the urge.

"You're gonna find out." Pinkie said as she made a small cut on Maud's right hind-hoof. Maud sharply gasped.

"You... you act like you don't even care." Pinkie said, her sadness quickly becoming rage.

"..."

"Well, do you even care?!" Pinkie said through her tears.

"..."

"Answer me!" Pinkie made another cut at Maud's left hind-hoof. Maud still didn't answer Pinkie. Pinkie was now blinded by rage. Unable to control herself anymore, she began to attack Maud verbally and physically.

"You don't get it, do you? You removed something from me! Something special! You, mom, dad, no pony has the right to do that!" Pinkie said as she cut down Maud's frock.

"..."

Pinkie let out a growl and cut Maud's stomach. Maud jerked back, trying to get away from the blade.

"Do you even care? Do you know what that did to me?! I've felt tormented ever since I found out!" Pinkie said, cutting Maud's chest.

Maud didn't respond. She probably was too busy trying to get away from the sharp blade.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did that hurt?" Pinkie said in a mocking tone. Maud still didn't respond.

I need to stop...

Pinkie tried to will herself to move away from Maud. But, she couldn't stop herself at this point. She was no longer in control of her own body. It was like she was on auto-pilot.

Pinkie leaned in towards Maud's mouth and put her hoof to her ear.

"Huh? I can't hear you..." Pinkie said as she sliced her upper-right hoof. Pinkie felt Maud wince and did it again, but she did it painfully slow.

"..."

I-I can't control myself anymore. I WANT this to stop!

Pinkie once again tried in vain to get herself away from Maud. She then made a deep cut from Maud's collar bone to the bottom of her stomach. Maud groaned in agony.

"Aw... did that hurt? Now you know how I felt." Pinkie said. She was frightened by her own sadistic words, but it was beyond her control now.

Maud choked out a small groan and weakly tugged against the straps.

"Its futile to try to get out and you know it. The only way your going to get out is if I let you out." Pinkie said as she ran her hoof up and down the cut.

"So, how does it feel? Do you feel like I felt?" Pinkie asked in a calm tone.

Maud opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. The pain was so intense that she couldn't even for a sentence without flinching.

"Hmm? I asked you a question." Pinkie said in a slightly harsh tone.

Maud tried to speak again, but once again, nothing came out.

"I asked you a question. Answer me!" Pinkie said.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Pinkie said as leaned in towards Maud's face. She grabbed Maud's face and brought it close to hers, making Maud look at her directly in her eyes. Then, Pinkie saw something she never think she'd see in her entire lifetime. She saw Maud's eyes swell with tears.

"I-it felt terrible." Maud said in a shaky voice. This was the first time Pinkie had ever seen her sister scared in her entire life.

Pinkie, her will getting huge help from Maud, dropped the knife. She was back in control. Pinkie backed away from the table and went to the barn doors. She slid down the door until she was sitting.

I... I can't believe what I just did... what kind of,,, of pony am I?

Pinkie honestly couldn't explain it. She felt like she was some kind of monster. But something came into the back of her mind that would scare her more than anything that she's saw or felt in the last week.

I... I think a-a part of me liked it. I liked being in control.

=================

Pinkie jolted up from her bed. She even knocked Gummy off the bed.

Pinkie's breath was fast and frantic. She tried to calm herself, but she still was panicked.

"How could I do that to her?!" Pinkie said.

"What kind of monster am I turning into?!"

=================