• Published 26th May 2015
  • 6,984 Views, 194 Comments

It ain't easy bein green. - ShadowsInTheDark



I'm here to bring da WAAAGH!!!. Oh sorry about that don't know what came over me, I guess that happens when you have been turned into an ork. But at lest I have some friends... I'm not even sure I would even call them that.

  • ...
20
 194
 6,984

Ere' Come Da Boyz!

***Tom pov.***

I wasn’t happy, not only did I have to fix my truck, but I had to drive it all the way back to the everfree forest. At least that what they called the forest I was living in. I rested my chin on the wheel as I drove slowly back.

“Com on Boss, cheer up. How abot we’z go’z and zog somethin!” Said Giblet trying to cheer me up. I had to admit, it was nice of the little guy to try. I smiled a little until I heard a familiar voice in the back of the truck.

“Can’t this thing go any faster?” Complained the pony with wings, Rainbow Dash if I remember right. She was annoying, I just let out a growl as I looked back to the road. I just found out I was stuck here with no way home, not only that a number of orks will be born soon. If what Loki told me was true. Still this whole displaced thing had me thinking, how could I meet others like myself?

“Hey ugly! Are you deff!” Yelled the blue and rainbow maned mare. I gave another growl as she yelled again. I swear if she didn’t pack it in I was going to stomp her. “I’m talking to-!”

“SHUT IT!” I turned around and roared in her face. I beard my large tusk like teeth at the mare as her eyes went wide. Seeing as I was big enough to eat one of them, if I was a mindless ork. She backed off as her friends stared at me. “Sorry...” I grumbled as I turned back to watch where I was going.

“I jut found out I’z got no way home, So yooz can guess I’z in an bad mood.” I added as I kept driving. I saw Giblet was glaring at them, but I pet him on the head to get the little gretchin to stop. Seeing as I was using my power klaw to pet him, it get’s the point across.

Once we reach ponyville I stop the truck and looked back at them. I don’t know why but the pink pony was looking through my stuff. She was even fiddling with a tank buster rocket launcher. She stopped once she saw me staring at her.

“So ummm, Tom. Do you want to stay for tea?” Asked the purple one called Twilight. I just deadpanned at her and point out at the town.

“Get out...” I grumbled as one by one they get out of my truck. I make sure they’re all out before getting the truck in gear again. The truck gave off a growl as if it was complaining about the lack of going fast.

“Now com’on now. Surely a big fella like yourself could stay for some apple pie?” Asked the orong one with the hat, her name was Applejack. I had no idea why she was called that. I looked back at them as they all smiled, I just glared at them as I turned back to face the forest and drive away. I heard them yelling to come back but I was already driving into the forest to head back to my makeshift home.


***3th pov***

“Okay, this isn’t as bad as it looks...” Said Rainbow Dash as she hovering in the air. The rest of her friends doubt that.

“The fact ya called him ugly didn’t help matter Dash.” Added Applejack, the farm pony turned around and started to go home. Rarity complained as she headed home to get clean from all the dirt from the back of the truck.

“Come on girls we can’t give up now, The princesses are counting on us. We need to show Tom the magic of friendship!” Said Twilight as she tried to rally her friends. Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash didn’t think this would work.

“I think we should just leave him alone for now. I mean, how would you feel if you found out you was in a strange place with ponies who didn’t know what you were and tried to chase you away?” Said Fluttershy. That little bit of realization hit them all like a brick. “Oh no... That what we did isn’t it?”

“It's nopony fault, all we can do now is try and fix this. Pinkie any thoughts?” Asked Twilight, for some odd reason the party pony was oddly quiet. Pinkie Pie was just standing there with a smile on her face.

“Hello? Equestria to Pinkie?” Rainbow asked before she poked her friend, only for her to fall over as flat as a board. It took them all a moment to realize it wasn’t Pinkie pie, just a cutout that looks like her. “Where did she go?!”

“Look there a note.” Commented Rarity as she picked it up off the back of the cutout. She held it out as she started to read. “Don’t worry everypony, I just went to throw Tom a party to try and cheer him up. Lot of love Pinkie Pie. P.S. Party at Tom house.”

“What the hey she talkin’ about? Tom doesn't even live in ponyville?” Asked Applejack. It was only then that Twilight realized were Pinkie went.

“Oh no, there only one place she could have gone.” Twilight and her friends looked at the everfree forest. “We have to find her, who knows what kind of dangerous things are living in there!”

“Oh there a lot of things living in the everfree, like manticores and-” Fluttershy started to explain before one of her friends stopped her.

“Not the time, let go out there and save our friend!” Yelled Rainbow Dash, striking a pose.

“I’d love to darling but first I need to get cleaned up.” Said Rarity as she went home. Making Rainbow Dash facehoof at this.

“I hope she's okay.” Said Twilight in worry. That was when Twilight saw somepony running over to them. It was Mayor mare. “Mayor Mare what's wrong?”

“Oh thank goodness you’re here, It terrible. The town was raided by monsters!” She yelled, getting the attention of all of Twilight friends. “They were big and green, and they kept screaming.” She explained making Twilight eyes grow larger as the mare went on. This will not end well...