• Published 26th May 2015
  • 6,983 Views, 194 Comments

It ain't easy bein green. - ShadowsInTheDark



I'm here to bring da WAAAGH!!!. Oh sorry about that don't know what came over me, I guess that happens when you have been turned into an ork. But at lest I have some friends... I'm not even sure I would even call them that.

  • ...
20
 194
 6,983

Loki Finds a Wild Ork.

Tom was tuning up the battle wagon as he liked to call it, with the help of Giblet they were in the middle of some wasteland. He didn’t know what it was called, only it was hot and his trakk over heated. He sighed when the engine stopped working. “Dat just great…” He said to himself rubbing an oil covered hand over his face… He let out a growl after realizing his covered his face in oil.


“‘ere yooz go boss!” Said Giblet as the small goblin like being handed him a towel. Tom didn’t know where he got it from, only thanked him and started to clean his face.


Above in the sky a portal had formed leading to what looked like either a white nothingness, a rainbow trip gone wrong, or a bunch of stars depending on who you asked as the temperature started to get colder. Flying out of the portal was a semi-transparent ethereal Dragon whose body redacted cold. It spotted the beings down below and landed causing ice to form just under it’s feet. “Ok how did Frieza open a portal to another world?” A bacon haired alicorn wearing a brack cloak asked.


Sliding down a mismatched being who looked like someone took a bunch of creatures and smashed them together wearing the same cloak slid down to the Dragons mouth as he reached in and pulled out a block of ice from his galt, “He eat a token mid fight… Damn it Frieza I said to stop eating things in the Void!” He scolded as the block disappeared in a flash, “Now where are we?” A transparent look alike appeared next to him and pointed to Tom.


“Hey look orcs… no wait Orks.” He said before disappearing. Tom for the most part had no idea what was going on or who they were. The gretchin ran to get back inside the trakk, then started looking through the loot for some form of weapon. As Tom mind tried to work out what, or who he was seeing.


“Well we are in a Equestria so that must mean the Ork is a Dsplaced.” The Alicorn said as she flew up and landed next to the mismatched being she gave Tom a smile, “Hello I’m Sunset Shimmer, this is Frieza.” The Dragon had a smile or at least one it could manage, “And this is Loki.” She said to the mismatched being.


“...WAAAGH!?” Tom yelled before jumping into the battle wagon, after hitting his foot on the gas. The battle wagon jumps to life as he start to drive away like a madman.


“You know that was kinda rude right?” Said a voice in the back as the creature Loki had somehow just appeared behind him and in the track. Tom let out a yell in surprise as he lost control of the trakk for a moment. Before stopping and falling out of the trakk.


“Tak's da Trakk! Just don’t shoot me!” Tom yelled.


“I’z got em boss!” Yelled Giblet attacking Loki with… a spatula.


Predictably it did nothing. In fact Loki didn’t even turn his head to the gretchin. The transparent version appeared on his shoulder a moment later, “I think something hit us.”


“Really cause I didn’t feel a thing?” Loki questioned before turned around to see the goblin like creature and his “weapon”. “...Seriously?” Loki snapped his talons as the spatula was transformed into a sword, “If you're going to attack someone at least use an actual weapon.”


Giblet looked at the sword then started to giggle as he jumped off and into the loot, back in the trakk. “Yooz know dat was a bad idae right? I try to keep sharp things away from dat one.” Tom said as he slowly get up. “Sooz, yooz a dispast. Sorry, Displaced. Right?”


“Was I’m currently a Void Dweller just like those things that sent us across the void and into these realities.” Loki answered, “Name’s Loki Sparkle… yes that’s my last name blame my wife, I’m a traveling god of balance.” He held out his lion paw for a handshake.


“Wait, yooz wife… iz dat pupple pony… Dat one that want to turn me inside out right?” Tom asked staring at loki. “I… I’z don’t want to know.” Tom said as he headed for the back of the track. Before climbing inside and start to look for something.


“A alternative universe version to be exact,” Loki answered as he pulled something from his cloak, “I believe this is what you were looking for?” He handed tossed it to Tom, “Before you ask How you did that? The answer is I can warp reality kinda came with my choice of Character… wait you haven’t meet Discord yet have you?”


“I dont even kno woo dat iz. All I’z know is dar a bunch of talking ponies and dat dayy don’t like me.” Tom replied looking at the rubber pipe before going back to work on the trakk engine.


“Let me guess you either appeared in the middle of a battle, in the ruins of a Evil Overlords fortress or Rainbow Dash mistaken you for a threat to ponyville of the CMC?” Loki deadpanned rolling his eyes, “Trust me that’s how things usually start out.”


“Ummm, da other one yah.” Tom replied before putting the pipe in. “Sooz, yooz loci? Dann who dat pony?” He asked pointing with his claw at the alicorn.


“Sunset Shimmer, Celestia’s former student from my reality who left though a stable wormhole to a reality of human versions… trust me not the weirdest thing in this multiverse, We’ve been traveling together since I bumped back into her trying to stop my mad alt and the human twilight turned fallen Alicorn.”


“Wait, back up. Human version of wat?” Tom asked blinking in confusion.


“I think she mean a teleporter boss.” Giblet said, as the small grot popped out and now had the sword tightened to a, what looked like a water gun. “Think we’z can take da trakk?”


“No sadly it’s only about as big as me and if it breaks… well being crushed between two universes and the Void is worse than death… and I should know I’ve died twice already.” Loki warned against the Gretchins idea.


“So wat yoor saying iz, I can be turned back into a human again if I go through dis portal?” Tom asked.


“Close I mean they are technocolored and there history is extremely different from earth’s but you will be turned human… unless of course you bring equestria’s magic with you like I can then the humans there tack on straits of their parallel selves like wings horns and magic.”


Tom had already driven off in his trakk before hearing what Loki was explaining to him. However they did hear Tom yell. “Look out ponies! Tom and Giblet arrz goin home!”


Loki and Sunset just look at it before the Alicorn asked him, “You know you can just stop them at anytime right?” Sunset asked.


“Well I could but I think this might be a chance for us to help explain everything to the ponies and when all is said in done things would be better both for him and them.” Loki explained giving her a smile.


“Are you sure about that?” Sunset asked surprised by this.


“Well not really.” Loki confessed as Sunset rolled her eyes at this.


Twilight was reading a book outside trying to work out how, Tom, as he called himself made that steel wagon. By all rights she could not work out how it worked. Just then she saw Pinkie walking up to her. “You seem to be in a good mood Pinkie Pie.” She asked as the party pony set next to her.


“I’m getting a good feeling about today. We’re going to meet a old friend!” Pinkie explained almost jumping out of her set. The next thing she said confused Twilight. “Hi Tom!”


“Pinkie what are you-?” Before Twilight could finish the sound of the metal wagon could be heard. She turned just in time to see it drive past and hear Tom yell.


“Hi Pink Pony!” Tom roared as he speed past, the wheels of the wagon left deep marks in the ground. Twilight was at a loss for words, why did he come back?!? Were one of many thoughts she had.


A flash appeared next to her as a talon was felt on her head and a voice spoke next to her, “I’ll explain everything”


“Hi Loki!” Said Pinkie Pie waving at him with her hoof.


“Hi Pinkie you're both coming with me.” They disappeared in a flash from the building.


Meanwhile Tom was already driving throughout the landscape, making a b-line for Canterlot. Tom did not even take his foot off the pedal, long after ramming his battle wagon through the main gate into the city. “I’m going home!” He screamed at the top of his lungs, doing his best to avoid running any ponies over.


Tom didn’t even care that the gates into the canterlot castle was shut. It make him hit a button on the dash board, next thing Tom knows the world flying past him as the trukk smashed it way past the golden gates. The next thing he saw was the doors to the castle rushing to meet him.


“Dis was gona hurt…” Tom said to himself as he closed his eyes and felt Giblet hug him then scream in terror.


In a flash Loki appeared with the mane six to see the wreckage. Rainbow Dash and Applejack looked confused at what was going on. Rarity literally had a dress half way made held by her magic. Fluttershy however tried to hid dropping angel on the ground in shock. Loki shock his head at the damage, “You know what I’ll be genous for the maids.” With a snap he repaired all the damage and had Tom trukk out of the doors in one piece only for the ork and his gretich were not inside the trukk. Before the trukk fell apart all on it own.


“Great looks like they’re somewhere else in the palace.” Sunset shock her at this.


“Who are you and what happening!” Demand Twilight. As her friends formed their own group looking at Loki.


“Hello I’m Loki, God of Balance between Chaos and Order and this is Sunset Shimmer Alicorn of… we still have no idea.” Loki introduced themselves, “As what just happened? I fix a mess and trying to straighten out a huge misunderstanding between you all and a person who was tossed into your dimension by an Eldritch Abomination for the hell of it.”


“What?” Asked Rainbow Dash as she looked as confused as AJ felt.


“Okay who is this pony you’re talking about Mr Loki?” Asked Twilight as Pinkie Pie was rummaging through the parts of Tom old Truck.


“Why the thing that made that Truck Tom,” Loki said pointing at the now wrecked Truck, “He was something called a Human until he got tossed through the Void between realities and became that thing you all know him as.” Just then an explosion was heard and the sound of girly screaming was heard from the guards. Who were running and flying away from said explosion.


“On no it the monster again! Quick girls before it reaches the princesses!” Yelled Twilight as she and her friends ran off, all but Pinkie Pie who pulled up a tank buster and smiled at it.


“Oh the fun we could have with this party popper!” The Pink pony said as she went back to see what else was in the wreck.


Sunset turned to Loki before asking, “You know you could just stop all of this with a snap right?”


“Yeah.” Loki said as he was now drinking a soda that came from somewhere.


“So why aren’t you doing it?” Sunset asked with a raised eyebrow.


“Oh… right.” Loki realized before eating the soda, “Well this isn’t the right place yet besides I’ll just fix the damage afterwards.”


“This… is the least active you’ve been.” Sunset pointed out.


“Yeah well the chapter’s plot demands it.” Loki answered back. With a snap of his fingers they appeared in the troun room to see a surprise. They saw the main six with there jaws dropped, some how Pinkie was with them. Celestia looking cross and Luna was hugging Tom in a proactive hug.


“...Dis iz not wat it looks like….” Said Tom as he just sat there. Giblet was trying to light a firework and failing for some reason. “I’z just want ta go home, dat all.”


“Actually you were going to a humanized Equss, you didn’t let me finish.” Loki said as he walked up to the rest, “Also hello Celestia before you ask Discord is still trapped in his statue I’m making sure of that while I’m here.”


“Wait, yooz mean… I’z can’t go home?” Asked Tom, he looked understandably depressed at this news. Luna looked a little worried for Tom. Everyone else looked confused before Celestia took control of the conversation.


“If you’re not discord then who are you?” Asked Celestia, before looking at Tom to see he was just sitting there as Giblet was trying to cheer up the larger ork.


“I’m Loki, just like Tom here I was Displaced across realities by a Void Dweller from a convention a party or from our home the point is that we kinda aren’t from here and ended up as whatever we were wearing at the time. I was Discord and he was a Ork.” Loki explained, “Tom here like many are in shock at the change and while I can understand his feeling at wanting to go home though unlike him it’s for different reasons.” Loki walked up to Tom, “Sorry about getting your hopes up if it’s any consolation if I find your reality on my travels I’ll come back to get you.”


Tom just nodded his head as he stared into space. “Is he all right?” Asked Celestia showing some concern for Tom. This was their first meeting and the first thing he said when making his way into the troun room was ‘Send me home.’. “He does not appear to be anything like the reports I’ve been reading, he looks the part but does not act like a wild monster. Also mr Loki was it? What is a Ork?”


“Oh there a creation of a race called the “Old Ones” advance and powerful psychic beings who made them as a kinda cannon folder race for one reason war… long story short they worked too well and ended up creating an imbalance along with all their other creation spawning terrifying creatures made of emotions that you don’t want to meet.” Loki explained as he pulled out a Ork book out of nothingness.


“Is there anything we can do to help Sir Tom?” Asked Luna as she looked back at the Ork. “It is not healthy for a being to life in another form for to long. Is there away to turn him back into his old form?”


“Well I could grant him the ability to change form between Ork and Human among other things.” Loki held her hoof out, “Though no telling if this might work some displaced are locked in there forms… mostly because they caused it themselves.” Loki held his paw out and sent a wave of energy over Tom.


“Wat?” Asked Tom as everyone stared at him. “I don’t feel no... different?” Tom was looking at where his power claw used to be, now was a metal hoof. “Wat?”


“He's a big piggy!” Called out Pinkie Pie as she ran up and hugged Tom around the neck.


“Actually he looks more like a boar.” Corrected Twilight as Rainbow laughed.


“Well seems the Dweller locked him at best I could turn him into a boar.” Loki explained


“Turnz, me’z, back… Or I’ll sick Giblet on yaaz.” Tom growled as the Gretchen was already pulling out a red stick and then tried to light it. “Not now yooz crazy git!” Tom yelled, as Giblet just let out a light laugh before hiding it behind his back.


“I’ve seen Loki get punched through planets I don’t think he could harm him.” Sunset pointed out recalling Loki’s nemours trashings.


“Thanks for reminding me.” Loki deadpanned as he waved his hand turning Tom back, with Pinkie still hugging the large Ork and hanging from his large neck. “Though I did give you the ability to turn into a boar whenever you want and you don’t have to worry about the WAAAGH causing your Orks to kill I took liberty of making you default leader of it… just don’t try to fight another Ork… it only works for orks descended from you, that’s all I can do.”


“Wat Orkz? Das just me an Giblet.” Tom replied, only to hear a whistling from Giblet as the small grot was playing with his hands.


“You do know how Orks reproduce right? If I didn’t do this this world would be nothing but Orks in about a year.”


“I’z get dat but I’z been careful dar are no-.” Before Tom can say more Giblet spoke up.


“Well boss about dat…” Tom slowly turned to Giblet as the small grot was looking around a lot. “Dar are’z more ork’z, dayz just not fully grown yet…”


“Wat….” Tom asked staring at the small greenskin.


“I’z wanted it to be a surprise when’z we’z get back to da castle.” Said Giblet looking fear full of Tom. As the large Ork eyes got wider and wider.


“Yeah I sensed them growing sense I got here, and this way they can at least be keep from killing… everyone by virtue of not having your humanity.” Loki confessed, “I mean other then the Tree of Harmony, Discord, and Celestia dropping the sun there isn’t anyway to remove them.”


Everyone heard a crash as Tom fell on his back. Luna was the first to see if he was alright, quickly followed by Giblet who seemed to forget about his fear from before. “It’z okay, da Boss iz jut sleepen’.” He said, as it was clear to everyone else Tom had fainted.


“Becoming a dad by accident would do that to you.” Loki shrugged.


“So wait, what do we do with him now?” Asked Applejack, voicing most of her friends question. All but Pinkie who was quickly becoming friends with Giblet by giving him sweets.


“Well why not become his friend, I mean having a Displaced as your ally is a huge boom I mean some of them have made there Equestria’s better, peaceful, and places you won’t dare attack… trust me you never want one as your enemy.” Loki said recalling the numerous realities that became hellholes because of it.


“You want us to become friends with that? He wrecked Ponyville!” Yelled Rainbow Dash.


“And stoll a train.” Added Twilight.


“He also took all of my cousin apple cider!” Shouted Applejack.


“He smells…” Said Rarity.


“Well, I guess we can give him a chance… If that okay with everypony else.” Asked Fluttershy softly.


“I say we do it!” Yelled Pinkie who was now on Tom chest trying to wake the large Ork up. Luna and Celestia where thinking this over before they both smiled and nodded.


“It is agreed then, but seeing as how most ponies will be easily scared of Tom… Sice. He’ll live in the Everfree, and Twilight and her friends will help him with the Magic of friendship.” Just to make the point clear she looked at Twilight and her friends with a soft smile. It was hard for Twilight to say no to her old mentor, so she caved and nods her head yes to agree.


“Well nice to see everything is in order now before I go I’ll fix any damage he’s done, and even throw in healing a few sick crippled blind and deaf ponies as a bonus.” Loki said with a smile as he snapped his fingers, “Also Celestia you might want to think about seeing if Discord isn’t lonely I have a feeling that he could use it.” He hinted before waking to Sunset, “Now then we bid you farewell.” With a snap a portal to the void opened up as Loki and Sunset walked right through it.

Author's Note:

Crossover with Loki https://www.fimfiction.net/user/SevenWays+56