• Published 24th Feb 2015
  • 5,194 Views, 83 Comments

Doing Lovely Things To Your Waifu - Cocaine



How to show your waifu your love properly

  • ...
8
 83
 5,194

Step three: Petting Her

It was a couple weeks now -- maybe months -- since your first date with the rainbow maned pegasus and time was just flying by. You two had gone to the movies, had several picnics, gone to parties, played games, pulled pranks and had dinner, but now you were in an intimate situation.

Laying in bed together, lights out, watching a romantic/horror movie -- the perfect blend of scares and awes -- and Rainbow Dash was completely engrossed in the film.

You hadn't paid much attention yourself, but she wouldn't know that. You had your eyes trained on the TV for a while now, occasionally making comments at the movies' cheesy nature, but your mind was all on Rainbow.

She stuffed her mouth with popcorn. "Uhhf, whaf n' idffiotf," she mumbled as she shook her head disappointed at a a mare opening the wrong door.

Mmm....her mane smells nice. You smiled, then blinked a couple times. No, you idiot. That is so damn creepy.

"Told you," She said as the mare was captured by a ghost-pony. Sighing, she stuffed her mouth with more popcorn.

...It looks really soft too. Your eyes briefly went over her mane, which wasn't combed. Far as you're concerned, didn't need it. Would lose the style.

"Idiot...Always running upstairs when you should be going out the front door." She mumbled as she put her head in her hooves.

She looks...just so precious, laying like that. So...confident and t-

"Holy shit!"

And then you had a Rainbow Dash clung to your side.

You looked at her.

She looked at you.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"...What's up?"

"I hate spiders."

You smiled and looked at the TV to find a small spider crawling around. It was obviously part of the movie. "Really?"

"What? They're an abomination!" She protested, clinging tighter.

You grinned again. "I never thought Ms. Dash would be afraid of something."

"Ahh shut up," She collapsed back onto the bed and continued watching the movie with a bemused look on her face.

You slowly scooted closer to her, and before long, you head your head resting against hers.

She struggled to hold back a smile. Until you wrapped a hoof around her- then her lips went into a full-blown sun rise.

"Very smooth," She complimented, which was returned with a stroke of her mane. "Mmm...~"

And so, you two laid there, well after the movie was over. Much mane-stroking and back-petting was performed through the night.