• Published 24th Feb 2015
  • 5,194 Views, 83 Comments

Doing Lovely Things To Your Waifu - Cocaine



How to show your waifu your love properly

  • ...
8
 83
 5,194

Step one: Talking To Her

You've never been the sort to go out of your way and find a mare. With all the love-stories you have read since you were a little colt filled your head with tales of dashingly good mares, a charming hero, an evil villain and most importantly, the chemistry. The hero would compliment the damsel and the damsel would compliment the hero- a perfect combination that when fused, nothing could tear it apart.

Seeing Rainbow Dash for the first time was like getting hit with a reality brick.

She was it. She had the attitude -- brash, confident and always cool, -- the looks -- magenta eyes, rainbow mane and cyan coat, -- and the most dazzling feature, a dazzling personality. She was the fastest in Equestria, she could move cities, break down boulders, fly through space and time, speak with ultimate brilliance and divine magnificence, and all while looking absolutely beautiful.

So why the hell is she sitting here with me? You thought as you examined her. And of course, no one could forget her voice. It was crisp, dangerous, adventurous, daring-to-do and absolutely perfect. It would never get old, never.

Am I even on a date right now? We can't be. She's way out of my league. You thought as you both sat and looked at each other. Feeling a little embarrassed, you turned away to find something else to focus on -- These tables are really nice! -- while she took another bite from her muffin.

"Sooooo," she sung to you from across the table. "You haven't touched your Super Pinkie Surprise yet."

"Uhh..." You gave a sheepish smile with a light shade of red as you suddenly took a massive bite out of your desert.

"Uhm...?" She gave you a cocked eyebrow.

"Hmm....?" You mumbled.

"You're biting glass."

You blinked a couple times before looking down, realizing now that desert surprise was a sundae.

She giggled -- the first time you heard it, and it is glorious -- and watched as you suddenly umclamped your mouth.

"Right," you said as you checked your teeth.

"You're really silly," she said with another laugh -- much more like herself, which is still a song in itself -- and took another bite of her muffin.

"Uhm..." You smiled with a little more red on your cheeks than you'd hope for. "I don't suppose that's why they call it a Pinkie Surprise?" You joked.

Her cheeks flourished into a full smile accompanied by a whole-hearted chuckle. She looked like she was going to say something, but decided against it.

"S-so, Rainbow Dash," you started, turning the conversation around. "I heard a lot about you."

She leaned back in her seat while her smile went into a sly grin. "I promise all the awesome stuff is true and the lame stuff is not."

"Nothing but awesome," you reassured with a smile.

As though to confirm your statement, she nodded.

"I heard you were pretty fast."

She paused mid-bite, looking at you. There was a moment where you weren't sure if she took it the wrong way -- somehow -- or is just messing with you. She did smile eventually, but it left a thought in the back of of your mind.

"You're absolutely wrong. The fastest."

You smirked with an eye-roll, then proceeded to stare into her eyes.

She blinked with a growing flush on her face. "What?"

"Ahem-" You started, looking away. Those eyes get me sometimes... "Nothing. Was just...thinking and stuff."

"Oh yeah?" She quipped with curiosity and leaned forward. "I like stuff."

"Y'know...you." You replied with a flush on your cheeks.

You only got a glimpse of her stunned face, but what you got was quite glorious. "O-oh- right. Uhm...of course you were!" She started, leaning back in her chair confidently. "It's only normal."

You rolled your eyes comically and took your first sip of the sundae, then proceeded to look elsewhere. "Y'know, this whole date, we talked about a whole lot'a nothing."

She shrugged and smiled. "I had fun. Don't need to talk about a lot of something to do that."

You thought for a moment, about nothing, and nodded. "Yeah...I guess you're right. I had fun doing...nothing with you, Rainbow Dash."

She had a silly grin on her face as she devoured her last muffin. "You going to sit there with a dumb smile on your face all day or are ya gonna ask me on another?"

"Uhm..." You barely held back a really dumb smile. "Well...you said it first."

"Heh..." She had a very genuine, very lovable look in her eyes as she said, "You know, you're pretty c- nice. I think I will."

And now you did wear a big dumb grin on your face. "I'd love that."