• Published 24th Feb 2015
  • 5,196 Views, 83 Comments

Doing Lovely Things To Your Waifu - Cocaine



How to show your waifu your love properly

  • ...
8
 83
 5,196

Step two: Making Eye Contact

Life can be pretty cruel sometimes. A sudden raise in taxes, losing your wallet, dropping your paperwork, accidentally deleting your story, stubbing your leg on a coffee table late at night- yes, life can be a real cruel mare sometimes.

And others...it can deliver everything a colt could ask for.

Hugs from random strangers, promises of good fortune, praises, the feeling of belonginess, but in no way is this more special than when it is combined into one thing- a mare.

You had one -- right next to you in fact -- and she was gazing out at the sun. She was the one that suggested a picnic, and not one for complaining especially when Apple Pie was in the equation, you accepted.

She swallowed and look from you to the setting sun. It casted a spectrum of deep red, orange and gold over the sky. "Did you enjoy the picnic?"

You nodded quickly. "My Celestia, your friend makes the best Apple Pie. Your lemon cake was pretty good too. Little...lemony, if ya get me," You nudged her playfully.

She laughed alongside you and nudged back. "You're a lemon," She shot back with venom.

"A really lucky lemon," You replied quickly, not realizing just how cheesy you're getting.

She smiled and stared up at you. Her magenta -- actually more like crimson, now that you really look at them -- were fresh like a newborn filly and just oozing with enthusiasm.

You looked away quickly, your face flushed.

"H-...hey."

You looked back immediately. She sounds hurt...! Looking back into her Crimson eyes, she kept them trained.

"Why are you avoiding my eyes?" She asked in a cool, calm voice.

"I-" You almost blurted out more than your tongue would allow. Choosing your words very carefully, not to reveal your fear, you said, "I'm afraid." Fuck.

Rainbow's expression transformed just then into a relieved smile. "Don't be," She said, looking up at you, as you looked down at her.

You could just tie a bow on her and call her a present, because she was absolutely perfect. No questions, no more doubts- seeing that face looking up at your with such a stare as hers, you smiled. You smiled so wide, you hurt from your chin to the top of your head.