• Published 11th Feb 2015
  • 2,220 Views, 9 Comments

Return of a King - Fullmetal_Pony



King Sombra returns retakes the Crystal Empire and captures the main 6 and that's just the begining.

  • ...
9
 9
 2,220

Chapter 2

Sombra, Fluttershy, and the crystal guard made their way down the halls of the palace until they come to the King’s (formerly Cadance and Shining’s) private chambers. Fluttershy made her way inside and Sombra turned to face the guard. “Go back to your post. I’ll handle things form here.”

“Yes your majesty.”

The doors closed behind him and Sombra made sure to lock it. He turned back to Fluttershy who started to shake little, not knowing what to expect. “Now then let’s get down to business.” Sombra motioned toward the bed. Fluttershy had a somewhat confused look on her face. With a smirk he removed his cape and started to undo his armor. Her eye widened, she had an idea of where this was going and she didn’t like it. Slowly she back away from him, but she had nowhere to go and backed into a wall which startled her a little. She was trapped. After undoing the last of his armor he gave her his full attention. “Going somewhere?”

“P-p-please just l-let me go.”

“Don’t worry you’ll be back with you friends again soon enough, but first were going to have are selves a little fun….well fun for me anyway, whether you enjoy it or not is completely up to you.” Sombra then used this magic to toss Fluttershy onto the bed, he hopped on himself and made his way to her.

“P-please stop.” She pleaded with tears starting to form in her eyes.

“No way, it’s been over thousand years since the last time I bedded a mare and I’ve waited too long for this to back down now. So let’s begin shall we.”


Some time had passed in the dungeon and the others were wondering what to do. They couldn’t talk about escaping for the guards could easily eavesdrop on them. So they were left to their thoughts, wondering what kind of horrible things were happening on the outside. Just then there came a knock at the door. “Who’s there!” barked one of the guards. They knocked again. “I said who’s there!” No response this time. The two guards looked at each other and nodded. They positioned themselves in front of the door, weapons at the ready and quickly opened it. What they saw was a couple of hooves coming straight at them. Both got bucked in the face. They flew back a few feet and landed on their backs, slipping into unconsciousness a moment later. The others were surprised at what they just saw and looked back at the door. There stood Flash Sentry in the doorway. He quickly grabbed the keys and started opening up the cells.

“Sorry for the delay, I would have been here sooner but I had to lay low for a little while till things settled down and it was harder than I thought for me to sneak around the palace.”

“That’s quite alright,” said Shining.

Once everypony was out and thanked him, Flash took his leave to escape the palace and warn the princesses in Canterlot. Then Shining walked over to Silver and eyed him with a stern look upon his face. Silver couldn’t bear look him in the eyes, he knew he was in the wrong and deserved whatever tongue lashing he was about to receive. Shining used his magic to undo his muzzle so he could speak.

“Sir I-I-”

“Don’t say another word. I’m sure that if Cadance were in danger I might have done something stupid and reckless to try and save her too. But that doesn’t excuse your actions.”

Silver was a little surprised that he wasn’t chewed out on the spot. “I know sir, I’m sorry and I will do whatever it takes to make up for what I’ve done.”

“Glad to hear it. Now where did you hide the Crystal Heart?”

“Like I mentioned earlier I may have done too good a job of hiding it, I would have to take you there myself.”

“Very well then we’ll leave at once.”

“Wait what about Fluttershy?” said Pinkie

“Yes we can’t just leave her, who knows what that ruffian will do to her when he finds out were gone.”

“Exactly why we need to find them and kick his flank!”

“I’m sorry girls but time is of the essence and we can’t face Sombra without the Crystal Heart,” said Shining.

“But-” Twilight tried to protest but was cutoff.

“I’m sorry Twilight, we’ll come back for her,” said Cadance while bringing her into a hug. “And the sooner we get the Heart back the sooner we can save her.”

Twilight let out a sigh of defeat. “Alright.”

“Then let’s get going, Silver where are we headed.”

“Just a second.” Silver made his way over to one of the unconscious guards and started removing his armor and putting it on himself. “I hid it deep in a cave a little ways north of here and I’m not going back there without some kind of protection and a weapon.”

“Whys that?” said Cadance sounding a little concerned.

“Let’s just say that when I first went there I didn’t realize that the cave was inhabited."

“What do you mean by inhabited?” said Shining.

Silver finished putting the guard’s armor on and grabbed a spear. “I’ll explain when we get here.”

“Alright then let’s go.” Twilight and Cadance charged up a teleportation spell and in a flash they were gone.