• Published 7th May 2012
  • 3,887 Views, 80 Comments

Draw - TheVulpineHero1



A collection of shortfics using tarot cards as prompts. Assorted characters and pairings.

  • ...
0
 80
 3,887

Three Of Wands: Opportunity (Discord)

Three Of Wands: Opportunity

Keyword: Opportunity. The Three of Wands is a card of luck, showing your ship will soon come in and your current worries will be resolved. You may need just a little more patience, but you can be assured that your troubles will soon be at an end.
Reversed: Pride, arrogance, and a refusal to appreciate the truth could be hampering your efforts. Stubborn independence.


Silence. Silence that stretched beyond yearning, beyond time, beyond existence. Silence that cloyed and dragged, silence that stifled and choked. Death was not the opposite of life. Death was just the gate to a silence eternal.
Noise, energy. The frenetic beat of heart's drums, the bass boom of passion and the flickering snare of fear. Cruelty and kindness in the same motion, confusion; the spiralling of perception. That was the opposite of silence. That was what Discord craved.
Slowly, fraction by the fraction, a stone scream became a smirk. He would be free.
All he needed was a chance.