• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 5,895 Views, 84 Comments

Aura Blades - Kris The Kris



A hero and a villain break free in Equestria to do battle agia-Why is the villain walking away? And why is the hero letting her walk away?!

  • ...
18
 84
 5,895

Half-Dragon and the Explanations!

When the newcomer became conscious again, there were five things that were obvious.

One, his head hurt like hell.

Two, wherever he was, it was loud.

Three, his back, arms, head, and legs itched a lot.

Four, he was tied up.

And five, his nose hurt.

“Can I keep the half-dragon boy, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase?” A female voice whined out loud.

“No,” a male voice hissed in response.

“Can you at least untie me?” She whined. “I only pretended to make out with him.”

“And that highly disturbed the guards.”

“Hey-mpf!”

“Ow, my head… Keep it down would ya? Ugh, where am I anyways?” Was what he said when he opened his eyes.

What he saw would probably be the strangest thing he would see in his life.

There was a blonde man dressed in elaborate blue and white clothes sitting in a chair, sipping on a tea cup. “This is marvelous tea, Princess~”

Right next to him on a pillow was a huge white horse with both a horn and wings and a blue, pink, and green mane that flowed in a non-existent wind. “Thank you, Flynn.”

Under the blonde’s chair was a young white haired woman in what could only be described as what a stripper would wear. She was also tied up and gagged… and protesting loudly.

There was also a few unicorns in armor in the room as well, pointing spears at the newly awakened man.

He saw the color of the metal and laughed, “Ok, if you want me to break your spears keep pointing them at me, I mean really, using gold in spears?”

“Actually, it is magically enhanced gold,” One guard spoke up in response, poking him in the face.

The blonde turned his attention to man along with Celestia and placed his cup down. “Oh, you’re up? Good afternoon.”

“Hello blonde person. Still, using gold in spears is idiotic, why not use iron or steel?” He looked over at Celestia “Oh god, don’t tell me after I got hit in the head someone drugged me,” he groaned at this.

“Would being drugged up lead you to fall on top of me through rather odd means?”

“I’m sure it would help if I actually knew where I was and why I was tied up. Also, why am I wearing this weird robe thing?”

“Because ya look hot in it!” Pecila spoke up, having eaten the gag.

“Pecila, please shut up,” Flynn sighed softly.

The guards looked over to Pecila as she yelled ‘NEVER!’ in response. “How did she-? We put a chain in that cloth!”

Celestia sighed, refusing to acknowledge Pecila. “What was the last thing you were doing, sir…?”

His ear twitched. “My name? No idea who you are so just call me Luke, and I was just walking to a job interview to work at an atomic accelerator when I tripped and fell, next thing I knew I was here. In a childrens show at that…” He said the last part quietly. “Then I hit my head or something.”

Flynn didn’t say anything in response, processing what he heard.

Celestia took on a contemplative look, seeming to be thinking about the situation. “Luke, it seems that you may have arrived here similarly as Flynn and Pecila here. Did you buy anything when you were heading to your interview?”

“No? The last time I bought anything was when I bought groceries. Now, can someone untie me please? I will literally push myself out of these ropes if you don’t.”

“Only if you agree not to go on a pony killing rampage when you’re free,” Flynn responded as he walked over, taking his sword out of it’s sheath.

“Seriously? You’re asking me not to go on a killing rampage? What do you think I am, a serial killer?”

“LET ME HAVE YOUR HALF DRAGON BABIES!” Pecila roared before anyone could respond.

He looked at the other retrained occupant in the room. Confused and freaked out, he began to scoot away. Pecila was somehow dragging herself to him using only her teeth. Flynn groaned in annoyance and quickly moved over to Pecila.

“You’re becoming one of those fangirls!” Flynn barked, stomping down on her back.

“But he’s a dragon!” Pecila whined, her movement being halted.

“Uh, what do you mean? Last time I checked I was a human…” His words died off as he noticed his hands.

Pecila went quiet before starting to hum the Jeopardy theme. Flynn casually joined in, along with the guards and Celestia.

Luke’s slitted eyes bulged as he saw his hands; you could even hear his neck creak as he turned to look at his back and legs.

“And that’s why we were worried.” Celestia had to point out.

His left eye twitched. “I’m not going to scream only because I half expected something weird to happen when I tried to get a job.”

“Anime?” Pecila questioned, much to the mild confusion of the guards and princess.

“Oh god why, I look like something out of medieval mangas.”

“Don’t you mean video games?”

“The only game I even saw that had something like this was Dark Souls.” He started to squirm his way out of the ropes.

Celestia decided to ignore the strange conversation (And Pecila who was curled up at the moment) and ask Flynn about it later. Her horn flared before the poor knots were undone. “Luke, I regret to tell you this but there might be no way for you to go home to your world.”

“Honestly, I don’t care. I didn’t have anyone there in the first place due to my own partial insanity which is mostly gone, and because my parents were killed. The only thing I regret was not being able to actually work with a Particle Accelerator.” Luke got up, stretching his wings out to their full wingspan as well as stretching his arms and legs.

“Well, that’s kinda sad,” Flynn grumbled slightly after what Luke said.

Celestia walked over and put a consoling hoof on Luke’s shoulder. “Luke, My sister and I will do whatever it takes to return you to your own world. Until then, you can do whatever you want.”

“Quite frankly I don’t want to go back. I already like this world more than Earth, especially because I can tell your guards need better types of metal for their weapons and armor.” He said.

“Ha-ha!” Pecila interrupted the somber and serious moment by trying to tackle Luke in a flying leap maneuver, having eaten through the rope.

“Ah, theres my bag.” He smiled as he pulled a roast beef sub from Subway out of his bag, dodging Pecila in the process..

‘SMASH!’ “Garble!” Pecila cried out in pain after her face hit the wall.

Celestia snicked as the so called ‘Necromancer’ was writhing on the ground in pain, the guards joining her.

“Is that a sub?” Flynn eyes widened at the sight of the sandwich.

“Yes, yes it is. Care for some?” Luke offered Flynn a third of the sub.

“Sure, thanks!” Flynn smiled, grabbing it while completely ignoring Pecila.

“Meeeeeeeeeeaaaat!” The downed girl wailed as a guard walked over with chains.

“You can have some if you stop trying to hug me.” Luke offered.

Pecila twitched. “... So conflicted now.”

“You can have ONE hug as well. Thats all, after that I want to see if I can fly or breathe fire considering the wings.”

“Still conflicted!”

“Just ignore her.” Celestia, who was used to Griffon and Diamond Dog ambassadors eating meat, hummed. “She’s always like that.”

Luke looked at the guards whom could smell the meat and had horrified expressions on their faces. Luke chuckled then pulled up his lip to show the guards he was an omnivore, but all they saw were his canine teeth.

“That’s not really giving them much faith in you.” Flynn pointed out with a laugh, taking a bite out of his sub.

“Hey, they’re sapient, I won’t eat them, just mess with them a bit.” Luke retorted as he took another bite of his sub. While eating, he noticed he had a tail which started to move towards the guards.

“Oh yeah!” Pecila suddenly spoke up. “Flynn, did you do the RPG scan of that cube!?”

“RPG scan?” Celestia and the guards looked to the only other one who would understand that.

“RPG scan?” Luke asked while smirking and pretended to hold something to his forehead.

“Pecila, what in the world is a RPG scan?” Flynn questioned, finishing off his sub.

“Maaaaaah! We went over this after the Sombra Incident!” Pecila barked, stuck on the ground due to the chains. “You put your head to the item and do the wibbly wobbly scan stuff!”

“Wibbly wobbly what?” Flynn blinked. “How in the world do you suspect me to remember that!?”

Luke just shook his head at this as he pulled a can of Sprite out of his bag and opened it.

“But it was really easy to do and just blends into the brain so we can do it without thinking!”

“And when did the Sombra incident end?”

Luke walked over to Celestia and offered her some, which she carefully accepted .

“About 5 years before the Dragon Empress incident…” Pecila muttered in irritation. “Just put the stupid cube to your head and do the scanny stuff!”

Flynn grumbled something and looked to the last place he last saw the cube, which was the desk. He moved over to the furniture and grabbed the cube. He placed the small object against his head, muttering something about pushy fangirls.

Luke frowned as he started going through his bag noticing some things that weren’t there before “Does anyone know why I have a large role of aluminum foil? Because I certainly didn’t have it before I came here. The aluminum ingot in here I did make though.”

“I dunno, but isn’t aluminum a precious metal here?” Pecila asked as all the information about the cube went into Flynn’s head, including it’s purpose.

“Yes, it was very, VERY expensive then because the silly medieval humans didn’t know how to smelt bauxite. It’s value to them made gold seem like its worth one penny.” Luke noticed Celestia giving the aluminum an odd look.

“Don’t tell anypony how to do it. It could destroy the economy as we know it!” Peclia exclaimed.

“Oh god, they converted you! Also I don’t plan on tel- why is Celestia drooling right now?” Luke asked as he held his ingot closer.

“Because right now, you are holding something that could stop a lot of stuff.” Flynn muttered, rubbing his head.

Luke pulled out some aluminum foil and started making a hat out of it, “So, aside from me holding something that could probably buy this castle, could I somehow learn if I have magic, can breathe fire, or can fly? Wait scratch that I know I can fly with these wings, they seem to be based off of human dragons after all.”

“THAT REMINDS ME!” Pecila started wriggling in the chains again. “I still gotta go adopt a baby dragon!”

Flynn ignored everyone for a moment as he dug into his pocket and brought out the keychain he had before the Convention incident. He stared at it for a moment and thought deeply about the ‘tokens’. He wrapped his fingers around the keychain and closed his eyes, putting energy into the keychain.

I am Flynn Scifo, commandant of the Imperial Knights and the knight of justice. I protect the weak and fight those who would bring harm to the innocent. If you require my aid, simply touch the keychain and call my name. I shall assist you as long as it abides by my code.”

After this, he dropped the keychain, watching it fall into a small portal and disappear.

Pecila gave a squawk of pain as a book with a weird eye symbol landed on her head.

Luke was holding his arms out in a placating gesture while Celestia was trying to take his aluminum hat when a similar book fell into his open hands.

The same happened to Flynn as well and they all heard the same voice.

I am the Tactician Robin, wielder of the Levin blade and master of the Arcane! I am the greatest strategist the world has ever known, able to lead those to victory despite all odds! Should you have need of my knowledge, write within this book your plight and I shall know of it! Should your cause be worthy, you will have my help!

“Name sounds familiar…” Pecila muttered, glaring at the book.

Luke had just given up and put the hat on Celestia’s horn and bent it to where should couldn’t remove it with magic “...I feel like I was just pulled into Dark Souls for some reason.”

Luna had walked into the room as he made that comment “Sister, we heard some odd noises comi- when did thou capture Pecila?”

“I believe around seven or so minutes ago and it wasn't really capturing her. It was more ... what’s the word?” Flynn replied, looking to the mare.

“Gagging for no reason?” Pecila whined, staring at the book. The symbol on the cover looked so familiar to her.

“Restraining her?” Luke suggested while looking at Luna’s mane with curiosity.

“Yes. What he said,” Flynn gestured in the direction of Luke.

“When can I-?”

“Not for another hour.” Celestia interrupted Pecila’s question.

“Awww.”

Luna just blinked owlishly before looking to Luke. “And who is this newcomer?”

Luke just bowed and said “Luke Nightshade would be my name princess.”

Luna briefly looked to Flynn before responding, spreading her wings out. “Greetings, Luke Nightshade. We are Princess Luna, princess of the Night!”

“Errr, Princess this may be an odd question, but may I touch your mane? It reminds me of the galaxies and nebulae back home.” Luke asked walking over to her.

“You may!”

Luke touched her mane and frowned when he felt an odd pulling sensation. Soon after, Princess Luna gained a bald spot. Luke freaked out and jumped away when his own hair started changing into ethereal fire. “Oh god, what the hell?!”

The guards, Luna, and Celestia were just staring at the bald spot and Luke. Pecila was oddly quiet.

“What did you do!?” Flynn barked, witnessing this.

“HOW SHOULD I KNOW?!” Luke’s hair by now was completely ethereal and looked like flame, some parts of his hair turned purple and blue on the edges.

“Maybe you’re secretly a shapeshifter. Wait, is that how shapeshifting works? I don’t think so-ow! Why!? I’m making my head hurt questioning this!?” Flynn whined, rubbing his head.

“No! This is not how shapeshifting works! Surely you played enough games to know that they can’t turn into pure energy!” Luke said while trying to push the hair out of his eyes.

Celestia started laughing at what was going on, though Luna was puffing in anger.

“Princess, if it means anything, it was really soft and felt like silk.” Luke said while trying with partial success to put the hair behind his horns.

“It is fine, Luke.” Luna grumbled, using her magic to mess with her hair to cover the bald spot. “It can be fixed with magic.”

Luke began grumbling in annoyance as he started rooting through his bag for a hair tie. He finally found a black one and tied his hair into a ponytail.

Flynn was too busy groaning and whining about having a headache to speak. After a minute, he eventually stopped and sighed softly.

Luke pulled a bottle of motrin/aspirin out of his bag “Uh, need an aspirin or something?”

“Yes,” Flynn answered softly.

Luke handed him one for now and one for later.

“RUN AWAY!” Peclia threw the remains of her chains at Flynn before diving out a window.

“...Should we be worried? Because I’m pretty sure I can figure out gliding while falling.” Luke said looking at the window.

“Only if she actually gets to the Dragon Lands again.” Celestia muttered, watching Pecila flail in the bushes outside the window.

“Considering this is Pecila, we don’t need to worry too much,” Flynn muttered.

“IT HURTS! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME, PAIN!?”

“Err… Anyways Flynn, do you have any idea how to tell if I have magic?” Luke asked hopefully.

Flynn looked over to Luke, sweat-dropping when he heard Pecila. “I’m afraid not, Luna or Celestia might know.”

Luke asked Flynn lowly “What if I tried to concentrate something into my fingers and snap like Discord did in the show?”

“Go ahead and try,” Flynn shrugged.

Celestia, Luna, and the Guards took a step back.

Luke began concentrating on trying to make something happened, and then he snapped.

At first it appeared nothing happened at all, but then there was a bright flash and a yelp of surprise from Luke.

Celestia rubbed at her eyes with a hoof before looking to Luke and her eyes widened with surprise at Luke’s new form. Flynn stared at Luke and blinked a few times.

He had one blue pony leg and one royal purple dragon leg and wings, discord's brown torso, a right human arm, a left gryphon arm, a head similar to Discord’s with two medium sized fangs and cream/pale yellow and blue eyes, dragon horns and ears that were royal purple as well. His hair was still there.

“Luke… You became a draconequus!” Celestia exclaimed.

“Oww… Ok, let me deal with my headache first before telling me I’m now a different species.” Luke said as he found his bag and pulled out a motrin.

“I feel like I’m going to need another aspirin,” Flynn groaned.

“Ugh, don’t mind me, just going to lay down on that table over there,” Luke said as he walked off, or rather floated off and didn’t notice.

“And I’m going to actually go do my paperwork,” With that, Flynn slowly moved over to his desk and muttered something about hating this day.

Celestia ordered the guards to watch Luke while she left to get the award ceremony finished for Twilight and her friends. She hummed slightly, thinking about what would happen if Pecila and Pinkie ever met.

Luna left to go to her room to fix her hair.


In the Frozen North, five miles down…

Something was stirring, after a thousand years of sleep.

The power of harmony had fluctuated in power.

It had awoken once more.

It opened an ethereal eye to the dark crystals that surrounded it. They had been absorbing the natural magic in the earth even before it was defeated. A red horn glowed as it focused on the powerful crystals, slowly draining the power and absorbing it.

It needed the power.

After all, it needed to take back it’s empire.


Outside Canterlot...

Pecila started at the open tome with an inkwell on the side and a quill in her hand. She had stolen both from a random rich pony she passed by.

Oh well. They were rich and these things were dirt cheaps. Anyways...

There was someone on the other side of this book and she had to make a good impression. An idea popped into her head before she started writing.

“Dear Diary,
Today, I killed a man.
Put a gun against his head, pulled the trigger, and now he's dead.
-Pecila”

Author's Note:

Kris: One of hopefully two chapters today. Once again, it was fun and very enjoyable. Though, it seems like some of my best stuff just comes in from the top of my head. Yes, that last bit is from Bohemian Rhapsody. That came from my brother. The Token is from The Awakening of a Tactician by Mountainmanmad. Go read it! It’s really good! Mountain is also our glorious Editor so expect better grammar and writing.
Time for Cat’s notes~

Cat: Meow. That is all. No. I’m just kidding. I don’t really know what else to say at this point that Kris didn’t already say. Well except the fact that Flynn is going to be need a lot of motrin. Now onto Lunar Impact~

Lunar Impact: Most of what I would have to say Kris already did, though Luke is going to have a hard time with everything thats happening to him. First, he’s forced to another world, next he sees he isn't even completely human anymore, and now hes a draconequus because he tried to do magic. His abilities from the Power Lotto are: Absorption, Magic, Science Manipulation, Dream-World Lordship, and Life Force Release. Thats all folks!