• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 5,887 Views, 84 Comments

Aura Blades - Kris The Kris



A hero and a villain break free in Equestria to do battle agia-Why is the villain walking away? And why is the hero letting her walk away?!

  • ...
18
 84
 5,887

Princesses, Eidolons, and Cubes.

Flynn found that he was able to enter the castle rather easily. Apparently, the guards were trying to keep everything in order with the chaos that Discord had caused.

He was striding through the hallways, hearing some heavy hoofsteps nearby. And by near by, the ment on the ceiling. Flynn looked up with a sweat-drop, seeing a certain moon princess sleep walking/flying.

The blonde contemplated saying something to the alicorn to wake her up but decided against it…then again… considering what happened years ago. The male started to look around, trying to see if he could find something to throw at the female. He paused and noticed what look like a basket of fruit sitting on a table.

“Hm…” Flynn casually moved over to the basket and grabbed a banana from the basket.

Glancing around, the knight tossed the banana directly towards Luna. He frowned when he missed. He silently cursed and grabbed another banana. Muttering something, he tossed the fruit at Luna once again, succeeding in hitting her. He watched her with a small smirk on his face, waiting to see how she’ll react.

Luna sputtered a little when the yellow fruit hit her in the face before noticing where she was...again. “What foul beast attacks the Princess of the Moon!” She shouted, deactivating the spell that kept her up and flipping over as she landed on the ground with a thundering boom… that was kind of ruined when she heard a squishing sound under her back right hoof.

She looked back, lifting her hoof slightly to see the remains of a banana. “What is this madness?” She asked, not using the Royal Canterlot Voice this time. Her gaze slowly drifted up to meet Flynn’s.

Flynn placed his hands over his mouth as a huge grin slowly appeared on his face. The male tried to hold back his laughter. “Pfft... h-h-hey…”

“Hello again, Flynn.” Luna deadpanned, looking back to her hoof. “We expected this kind of prank from your friend Pecila, not from you.”

“Mhm. You know I should’ve placed three more bananas underneath your other hooves. Otherwise, you would have a nice pair of slippers!” Flynn suddenly burst out laughing.

Luna just levitated the remains of the banana peel and dropped them on his head. “If thou is free, this means that the monstrous Pecila is free as well?” The Moon Princess asked Flynn, her voice hardening as she remembered just how much destruction the Necromancer caused after Discord’s defeat over a thousand years ago.

“Oh yeah. She won’t be here for a while. She went to go get a baby dragon or something,” Flynn answered, quietly snickering to himself.

“We hope that she does not cause another revolt among the dragons.” Luna muttered. “Our Sister and we barely kept them from killing their emperor when he woke up weeks later.”

“She won’t. Well I hope she won’t,” Flynn chuckled quietly, placing his hands behind his head. “So how have you been? Anything special happen while I was ‘gone’?”

“The Elements of Harmony chose new wielders for their powers and freed us from the darkness that had once hopelessly entangled my soul.” Luna giggled a little. “Though recently, our sister has told us about the chaos they caused at the Grand Galloping Gala.”

“In other words, nothing much,” Flynn replied.

“For you, maybe.” Luna muttered under her breath, her amusement gone.

Flynn saw this and frowned at this. “Hey. I didn’t mean it like that, Luna. I mean..ugh. I’m still kinda bitter about the whole becoming a statue thing.”

“We are sorry about that, it’s just-”

“We really thought you were going to kill Pecila that time.” A familiar voice spoke up from down the hall they were in, the owner walking up. It was someone Flynn and Pecila would recognize anywhere.

It was Princess Celestia.

“Sister!”

“Well well…..if it isn’t sun butt,” Flynn snorted, seeing the female pony.

Celestia just smiled at the remark. “I see you learned some of Pecila’s… ‘creative’ nicknames while you were stoned~”

“Well considering I was stuck with listening to her, it’s not exactly a surprise that’s the case,” Flynn puffed his chest slightly.

“Well, next time, I’ll make sure not to hit you by accident.” Celestia trotted up to Flynn. “But really, it is quite refreshing to see you in the flesh again after a thousand years. Welcome back, Flynn.”

“It’s great to be back,” Flynn smiled, looking between Celestia and Luna.

Celestia smiled warmly at Flynn and Luna. “If only Pecila didn’t run from her punishment, this would be a true reunion~”

“We wonder where the pest is anyways.” Luna spoke up, looking out the window. “And what chaos she is causing now.”

“She’s probably staying out of trouble.” Celestia looked out the window as well.

“Somehow, I doubt that,” Flynn replied, looking out the window as well.


MEANWHILE!!

“You’ll never catch me alive, coppas!” Pecila yelled as she ran from the guards following her on the edge of Canterlot.

“You are under arrest!” The lead unicorn screamed with a slight twitch.

“I did nothin’ wrong!” Pecila exclaimed, taking a plain donut out of her side pouch.

“Stealing ribbons, glue, and Breaking in and Redecorating Donut Joe’s shop!” The unicorn screamed again, throwing various items at her.

“He needed to brighten that place up!” Pecila countered. “It felt too white!”

“THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!”


“On the other hand, she could be causing trouble again.” Celestia mused with a chuckle.

Flynn sweat-dropped at that. “Hopefully, there’s no property damage.”

Luna looked to Flynn. “Is there anything thou wants to do now that thou is free?”

Flynn placed his hand on his chin. “Well I was thinking about creating a new section of Knights.”

Celestia chuckled, walking closer. “My only stipulation to this new section is that you must do all the paperwork for it to be official. What say you sister?” Celestia looked to her younger sibling.

“I have no objections.”

At the mention of paperwork, Flynn groaned. Paperwork. Just what he wanted to deal with after being trapped in stone. He, however, nodded at what Celestia said. After all, it can’t be that bad, right?..Right?

~

As soon as he saw the huge pile of papers, Celestia caught Flynn in a telekinesis right as he started running. Flynn was crying loudly, cursing his luck and Pecila. Why Pecila? Why not? He needed someone else to blame.


Pecila was gliding on the air away from Canterlot and the screaming guards, her arms spread out and a donut hanging from her mouth while over a random forest. “Mmmmmmmmmmm~” She sucked the rest of the donut in her mouth and swallowed it. “That random redecoration was just what I needed. Josh would be proud of me~” Pecila mused a little, remembering her brothers on Earth.”

She frowned slightly, a pang of homesickness hitting her. “...” She looked up at the sun. “You probably wouldn't have made the same mistakes…” She whispered before her small moment of sadness was ruined.

“Pecila!” Pecila squeaked as she was tackled out of the sky by one of her most used Eidolons and slammed through some tree branches and into the ground. “You came back!”

The white haired girl just gave garbled sound of pain in response to the yellow dragon floating in the air above her.

“You know, Merrilee and Serif thought that you were never gonna get outta that stone! “How’d you get out of there, anyways?” The little drake asked, floating above her.

Pecila shook her head, sitting up and rubbing her back, unaware of the leaves sticking out of her hair. “Grimm, good to see you again~Could have gone without the ground slamming…

Grimm landed on her head, his tail wagging as he picked out some of the leaves. “All the others have been worried sick since we lost contact with you a thousand years ago, well, except Merrilee. She’s been hanging out with a pony named Pinkie Pie a lot. What happened?”

Pecila flinched slightly when she heard about the pink party pony. “Well, I knocked out this big kingy dragon, all the other dragons got drunk and called me their empress, then went on a drunken rampage in Equestria.” She sweatdropped. “Then Flynn almost killed me and the Princesses stoned me and him.”

Grimm was quiet for the longest time. “Wow, your luck strikes hard again.”

Pecila huffed before leaning her head forward, letting the little Eidolon fall off. “You can go on back and tell them-”

Pecila went into a stance. “The beautiful, smart, and powerful Envoy, Pecila is back!”

“Sure. Tell them the unlucky idiot is back.” Grimm snorted with laughter, disappearing before the white haired girl could rage at him.

There was a yelp as a pulsing blue cube landed on her head. “Dammit, sky! Stop attacking me!” She screamed, sitting up quickly.

After screaming at the sky for a few more minutes, Pecila turned her attention to the item that fell on her head. “The heck is this?” She raised an eyebrow as she heard a nervous sounding guy in her head.

"Uhh. This is the...Animorph...Wade. Call me...if you need any help?".

Pecila started moving the cube around some more in her hands before putting her head to it, trying to examine it with the RPG powers of highlighting the item. She smiled at what she got from it.

“Huh.” She stood up, still holding the cube before mentally contacting Aelius, the one Eidolon that Flynn really got along with, calling him there. The Envoy made sure her eyes were closed when the sun knight appeared.

Hello again, Envoy. I see you and Flynn have been freed from your constraints.” Pecila opened her eyes to look up at the hooded knight. “What chaos are you going to start this time?

“Ah, hush Aley~ I’m going to be on the straight and narrow now!” Pecila announced, though the one visible eye on Aeilus was unamused. “Anyways, I need you to take this to Flynn!”

Peclia tossed the cube up to the Eidolon. “Tell him to do the RPG scan on it~”

~
Aeilus stared at the cube, examining it himself. It was full of power from the space between worlds and lands. It seemed to act like a key for Eidolons, only it seemed people like the Envoy had made them. He shook his head before vanishing, heading to the one that held his true key.

Flynn Scifo.
~

Pecila waved as Aeilus disappeared before taking off her scythe and reaching into the blade, where she actually kept most of her food.

She pulled her hand out, holding a simple old style key that seemed to be just like her blade, only not sharp. Then she thought back to the power in the cube and started putting her own power as an Envoy into it.

Then she spoke. “Yo, Need an Envoy of Gaia to kick some major butt for Good or Neutrality? Just use the key on anything with a lock and I’ll come running. Together, we’ll make Evil will regret ever coming around! Unless, you’re Evil. In that case, I’ll kick your butt.” Pecila spoke with vigor before it was full of power, glowing slightly.

“...now what?” She asked, tossing the key up. When the key didn’t fall back down, she looked up to see a small portal closing. “...Wut.”


So much paper work. Who knew you had to sign over a thousand forms in order to make a new sect of the government?

Flynn was just finishing up... when there was a bright flash right beside him. The bright flash caused the male to yelp loudly and knock over his paperwork in surprise. Hearing the loud thump of the papers, he groaned.

“Really?” Flynn grumbled.

Flynn, the Envoy has found something of a strange power.” Aelius spoke with his normal deep tone as he put the blue cube on the table. He seemed unaware of just how much trouble he had just caused Flynn.

“Did she steal it?” Flynn muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose as he briefly look down to the blue cube.

I do not feel that she took it from anything living or dead in my honest opinion. She may be incompetent, but she is not that stupid.” Aelius looked to Flynn. “She also said to ‘RPG scan’ it.

“I disagree about the stupid part,” Flynn grumbled. At the mention of the ‘RPG scan’, he raised a brow. “What in the world is a RPG scan?”

When I arrived, she had been removing it from her forehead. You may want to try that.

“...What?” That’s when another cube exactly like the one on the desk hit Flynn in the back of the head. “Ow.”

...Well that is certainly odd.” Aelius picked up the second cube and put it beside the first one. They were an exact match.
Flynn simply huffed and rubbed his head, eying the two cubes. He carefully grabbed them and examined them. “I’m not quite sure what these are but they remind me of somthi-”

That’s when he heard the voice just like Pecila.

"Uhh. This is the...Animorph...Wade. Call me...if you need any help?".

Flynn dropped the cubes in surprise and nearly fell out of his chair, if not for Aelius catching him. “What in the world!?”

The cubes did nothing else… Then a key landed on Flynn’s head.

“...I think I might be cursed,” Flynn spoked after a few moments of silence. When he grabbed the key, he would hear a surprising voice.

“Yo, Need an Envoy of Gaia to kick some major butt for Good or Neutrality? Just use the key on anything with a lock and I’ll come running. Together, we’ll make Evil will regret ever coming around! Unless, you’re Evil. In that case, I’ll kick your butt.”

Flynn didn’t say anything. He look to the cubes and the key. He place his hand on his chin and closed his eyes. “..Yep. I’m cursed.”

Should I call upon Kotonoha?” Aelius asked in concern. “This curse could be deadly.

“Please do. I fear that someone may end up falling on me,” Flynn groaned quietly.

Aelius bowed before vanishing to get the fox.

Flynn sighed and look to his desk, realizing his paperwork was scattered on the floor. He grumbled something lowly and stood up slowly. The male proceeded to try and gathered the sheets, occasionally looking to the key and cubes.

“What purpose do you carry?” Flynn muttered before reaching over to grab the key.

When he grabbed the key, Flynn stared at it for a few seconds. He looked around and noticed the door. With a hum, he proceeded to walk over to the door. When he was near it, he stuck the key in the lock and turned it.

The light of a portal appeared in the doorway, much to Flynn’s surprise. Then Pecila flew out of it like a bat outa hell, slamming into the desk, flipping it over. After a second, the girl finally spoke. “Owwwww.”

Flynn was not quite sure how to respond to this. He could possibly ask if his friend was alright. He could gasp at what he witnessed. He decided on a rather reasonable response. “WHAT THE HELL!?”

“Oh… Hey Flynn.” Pecila moaned. “How’d ja make a portal?”

“How did you-urgh. I need a aspirin or something,” Flynn groaned lowly.

“Does that even exist here in Equestria?” Pecila asked, sitting up before noticing the identical cubes. “...Flynn, did you somehow copy a cube that can call a cool person?” She asked.

“Then tea or whatever the heck can help stop a headache,” Flynn grumbled. “And I didn’t copy the cube. I was smacked in the head by it.”

“That’s what happened to me!”

“I swear, this day can’t get any weirder!” Flynn had his hand over his face.

Pecila was about to call him out on that when she noticed Celestia in the doorway. “Hi Trollestisa!” She called out in cheer.

Flynn look to the doorway and groaned. “You know I should probably stop talking now.”

Celestia giggled. “You probably should, before an entire pony lands on you.”

“Jinx!” Pecila quickly called out.

Before Flynn could say anything in response or curse, a 6’ 1 dragon human hybrid landed on him while screaming.

HOLY SHIT! IT’S RAINING MEN!” Pecila yelled out, Celestia just laughing out loud.

WHY MUST I BE THE ONE CURSED!?” Flynn screamed loudly.

That’s when Aelius returned with a foxy lady. “Flynn, I have-FIEND! LEAVE HIM ALONE!” The Eidolon was at the two men in a second, punching the half dragon in the face with a flaming fist of justice!... Unaware that the man was already unconscious from his head hitting the floor.

“Uh...I think you went a bit overboard…” Flynn muttered, seeing blood running out of the new person’s nose, though he was able to get a good look at him now.

He looked like a human mixed with a dragon alright, his arms up to his elbow covered in dark royal purple scales with a line of red scales extending from his middle fingers all the way to his neck and his legs covered in dark royal purple scales as well. He had a pair of huge leathery wings, both spread out far enough to touch both sides of the room. His ears were similar to a dragon’s, long and scaly along with a pair of dragon horns that curled up slightly. He also had long, shaggy red hair that extended to the middle of his back.

He was wearing a metal cloth robe with a scimitar attached to his left hip. Beside him was a book bag that seemed to be bulging with various items. The spines going down his back, unknowing to the people in the room, were blood red.

Then one of Pecila’s keys plonked onto the guy’s head.

“...So...that happened.” Kotonoha was the first to speak.

“Can someone do me a favor?” Flynn asked. Everyone in the room, save the unconscious dragon hybrid and Pecila, who had gotten rope from somewhere, looked to the knight.

“Get. Him. Off. My. Back.”

Pecila zoomed over with the rope at the ready!

Author's Note:

SUPRISE! A THIRD COLLABORATOR! It’s Lunar_Impact this time with his Power Lotto character, who will be introduced here and in the next chapter, in case some of you just skip the Author notes...you savages!

Oh yeah, the glowing Cube is from Applegate. Read it when you get a chance.

Anyways, this chapter was really fun to write up, especially the bit with Donut Joe’s shop. Here’s Cat with her thoughts~

Cat: Flynn...I am so sorry. Don’t worry, my blond Knight. I will make it up to you by giving you a special treat in the later chapters. Like Dragon said, though, this was a fun chapter to write and I can’t wait to write many more~

Lunar: Honestly, this chapter was fun to help with, especially Flynn being affected by Murphy’s law so much! Though that rope Pecila found has me worried. Poor Luke will have no time to figure out what happened when he wakes up, except for being somewhere he recognizes but doesn’t believe. Be prepared for the snark and sarcasm folks! (Kris: And the fear! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!)