• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 5,869 Views, 84 Comments

Aura Blades - Kris The Kris



A hero and a villain break free in Equestria to do battle agia-Why is the villain walking away? And why is the hero letting her walk away?!

  • ...
19
 84
 5,869

Ponies and Doggies

Celestia glanced back at Twilight, her friends following behind her. She swelled with pride for her student, having not only saved Luna from the darkness but also saved all of Equestria from Discord’s magic.

Of course, she never did it alone. Her friends were key to Twilight’s success as well.

Celestia looked forward again as the group approached the room the two Displaced were residing in. “My little ponies, inside here will be two beings that may be disturbing at first, but they both have nothing but the best intentions for Equus.”

Celestia opened the door to Flynn and Luke sitting at the desk, apparently finishing off the sub sandwich.

Luke looked over to the door, waved with his human hand, and got back to eating.

Flynn did the same, having set aside his paperwork to eat.

Discord!” All the girls cried out in surprise, though Rainbow Dash charged Luke.

“Seriously? Do I really look like Discord to you?” Luke asked as he simply put his hand on Rainbow’s forehead, stopping her charge.

“You probably changed how you look, Discord!” Rainbow Dash snorted, glaring at the draconequus.

“Quick to judge, eh?” Flynn snorted at what the pegasus said.

“Seriously? This is what happened to me when I tried to use magic! Even if he did change his shape his eyes wouldn’t change, look at mine!” He showed them his white on slitted blue eyes.

All of the sudden a familiar keychain fell on Luke’s head and he sighed.

Rainbow Dash was jerked away by Applejack, who had the pegasus’ tail in her mouth.

“Calm down there, RD ‘seems like they’re tellin’ the truth.” Applejack said while pulling the pegasus back.

“But AJ!”

“Hi!” Everyone looked to Pinkie, who had appeared on the table. “I’m Pinkie Pie, what’s your name?”

Luke blinked, looking at her “Hello miss Pie, my name is Luke Nightshade.”

“And I’m Flynn Scifo,” Flynn replied.

Pinkie squeed before starting to chatter non stop to the two non-ponies about being excited, parties, and chocolate.

“Oookayy… anyways just because i’m a draconequus now does not instantly make me Discord.” He saw the almost hungry look on Twilight’s face as she looked at him, “No you may not study me.”

“Uh huh. Yeah. Ok. Of course,” Flynn was giving random responses to what Pinkie said, not entirely paying attention to the mare.

Twilight just kept staring at them, her mind currently not working.

“Twilight, if you don’t stop staring at me, I will throw a piece of meat at you, specifically bologna,” Luke said pulling out a small pack.

Twilight blinked in confusion and backed up not knowing what bologna was, before finally asking, “What are you two?!”

“Well, I was a human before I came to this world, still don’t know how by the way. Then I was half-human, half-dragon which I tried to use magic as, and now I’m a Draconequus. Flynns’ still a human though.” Luke said while showing his teeth a bit.

“Yeah, but I kinda grew a pair,” Flynn replied.

“And what is that supposed to mean?” Luke asked while looking at him and frowning.

“Before I came into this world, I was a female,” Flynn spoked with a straight face.

The mane six went silent at that reveal.

“I’m actually sorry that you became a male,” Luke said as he started to dig in his bag.

Fluttershy flew over and put a hoof on Flynn’s arm, looking at him with those gentle eyes. Flynn raised a brow at what Fluttershy did and looked to the female.

“Uh, yes?” Flynn spoke.

“You can talk to me if you ever need to get something off your chest.”

“Ok? Thanks,” Flynn nodded.

Luke pulled an Ipad out of his bag with a foldable keyboard and fistpumps the air in success.

Twilight grew curious. “What’s that? Can I see it?”

Luke frowned at Twilight. “It’s mine, thats what and no you can’t see it. You would probably go too far if I actually tried to explain what it was anyways.”

Flynn saw the Ipad and gasped at the sight of it. “No. Way.”

Luke smirked at him “Yes. Way. How did you think I would get a job at a particle accelerator without one of these? Though if we’re truly on another world I wish I had my laptop.”

“It’s been so long since I last saw one of those,” Flynn murmured.

Twilight took on a confused expression when I mentioned particle accelerator.

“So, aside from the amazingness that is this,” Luke gestured at the Ipad and keyboard, “Mind if I join these knights of yours as a mage?”

Flynn eyes seemed to sparkle from Luke’s proposition. “Yes! Of course! That woul-” He paused and cleared his throat. “I mean… it would be an honor to have you join the knights.”

“Thats great!” Luke exclaimed, smiling broadly, “Now, what season were you on when you came to this world?” Luke asked while showing him his Ipad’s screen saver which was a picture of alicorn Twilight trying to teach some foals magic.

“You know, I don’t quite remember,” Flynn placed his hand on his chin.

“I have the season four finale downloaded on here.” Luke said with a smirk. All of a sudden, a cramp hits and causes one of his wings to extend knocking over Celestia. “Ow Ow Ow! Cramp!”

Flynn placed his hand on his face and shook it a few times. “Really?”

“Yes! It hurts a lot!” Luke cried while trying to rub the cramp out of his wing.

Rainbow Dash gave his wings an odd look while Twilight stared at the Ipad like a hungry animal.

Rarity was staring at Flynn’s clothes. Flynn looked over to Rarity with a confused gaze.

Luke got over his cramp, apologized to Celestia, returned the Ipad to his bag, and pulled out the sword that he had just noticed on his side. It was a white and black scimitar with a star shaped hilt, It was at least one foot and a half, and it also had the words ‘Umbra Niveus’ engraved in the center of the sword.

The ponies moved back a little, not quite sure what he was going to do with the sword. Flynn eyed the weapon that Luke was holding. He was almost mesmerized by the appearance of the sword.

“What a beautiful weapon,” Flynn murmured.

“Thanks I guess, though this sword kinda reminds me of something I wanted when I was younger.” Luke said, testing the sharpness of his sword.

Flynn nodded his head slightly before noticing the ponies had backed up. He shifted his gaze back to Luke and whistled slightly before gesturing his head in the direction of the mares.

“Wha- Oh.” Luke said chuckling nervously as he returned the sword to its sheathe.

“We wouldn’t want you back in those restraints now, do we?” Flynn chuckled.

“No not really, so when can I walk through the city here and freak out the residents?” Luke asked.

“That’s up to you, my good sir,” Flynn answered.

“Let us go and freak out the locals! And annoy the nobles.” Luke whispered that last part to where only Flynn and Celestia could hear him.

A small smirk formed at the corner of Flynn’s mouth. “Just give me a few more minutes to finish this paperwork and I’ll be right with you.”

Luke looked to the six confused mares, trying to ignore the one glaring at him and the one who was shaking like she drank twelve cups of coffee- Don’t do it. Its not fun. Flynn returned his gaze back to the mares. He then realized something.

“What exactly brings all of you here?” Flynn asked.

Luke gave Celestia a look, yes that look; accusing her of bringing them here to see their reaction .

“Well, Princess Celestia brought us here to show us something. It would seem she wanted to show us you,” Twilight said.

“I don’t see why. We’re not that special,” Flynn huffed slightly.

“Yes you are! You’re not a known species on this planet! Where did you come from?” Twilight asked.

“A galaxy far, far away filled with sugar plums and rainbows,” Flynn answered.

“More like acid rain and hippies,” Luke said with a snort.

“Hippies aren’t that bad,” Flynn huffed.

“Never said they were, just… Odd” Luke replied.

“What’s acid rain?” Twilight asked innocently.

“...It’s basically when there’s so much pollution that it falls back down to the ground in rain and prevents plants and such from growing well.” Luke said.

“In other words, it’s very bad rain,” Flynn said.

“Wait. Flynn, is the weather and seasons like they are on Earth? Because if it’s not you know where I’m probably going.” Luke said.

“You mean if the weather and seasons here are like that on Earth? If so, it’s not exactly similar to Earth,” Flynn replied.

“...Thats what I said, also can we leave this stuffy room and go do something fun like call nobles fat?” Luke asked.

“Might as well. I finished the paperwork I need to do,” Flynn said as he stretched.

“Yay!” Luke exclaimed as he pushed ponies out of the way to get to the door “Hey!” “Ow!” “Dag’nabit RD get offa’ me!”

Flynn shook his head slightly and followed the male, carefully making sure he didn’t bump into any of the mares along the way.

“Enjoy yourself, just try to avoid getting me more paperwork than I already have!” Celestia called after Luke, who had already bent a guard’s gold spear to make a point.

“We’ll try,” Flynn nodded slightly.

Luke was at the castle gates waiting for Flynn to catch up as he gave the guard there a jump scare “OGABOOGA!”

“AHHHH” The guard scream as he jumped.

Flynn shook his head slightly. “You couldn’t help yourself?”

The guard was glaring at Luke who was laughing “Nope. You know you want to as well!”

Flynn rolled his eyes at Luke. “Come on. Let’s go.”

Luke just chuckled and followed after Flynn. Flynn continued forward until he stopped a few steps outside of the castle.


Luke looked around, genuinely surprised to see some lightbulbs in some shop signs and such, but not really seeing much other technology. Flynn looked around, having not taken the time to actually look at the city.

Luke noticed a ‘Cyanide and Tea’ shop and broke out laughing, drawing the attention of several ponies who screamed and ran when they saw him. Flynn shook his head, watching the pony react to the sight of Luke.

“Not even a few minutes and you’re already scaring locals,” Flynn snorted.

“But they have a store with Cyanide and Tea in the same place!” Luke said pointing at it.

“That does-” Flynn look in the direction of the shop. “...Why?”

“I’ll go look for a metal exchange. I want some money.” Luke said, ripping off a bit of aluminum foil.

“You go do that. I’m going to buy a puppy,” Flynn stuffed his hands in his pocket.

“K’ay~” Luke said while doing his weird half walking, half floating thing. He saw a blacksmiths shop nearby and shrugged. “Close enough.”

Luke walked into the store. “Hello? Anybody there?” A gruff looking grey and brown earth pony walked out of the back “Whad’duya want?” He said not really looking at Luke.

“Uh, can I exchange some aluminum for some bits here?”

The ponies eyes bulged. “Yes! Of course you can! How much aluminum are you giving and how many bits do you want?”

Luke held out a 5x5 square of foil “500 bits?” The pony yelled “DEAL!” and threw the money at Luke after he got the aluminum. Luke walked out the store about 500 bits happier.

Flynn moved in a direction opposite of Luke, looking at the shop signs. The man noticed a pet store and stepped inside. The male smiled when he was greeted with the excited sounds of the animals inside. He walked forward and eyed the cages in the store as the animals bounced around in them, following his every move. The male didn’t seem to noticed the light purple unicorn nearby, watching him in amazement with her blue eyes “What is he?” She murmured quietly.

Flynn stopped in front of one of the cages, eying the canine inside. It was a Border Terrier. From the looks of it, it was still a puppy. It had blue and tan fur with black eyes. The canine lifted its head up and barked, standing up. It bounced around, happy that it managed to get the attention of the male. Flynn chuckled slightly.The purple pony walked slowly up to him “Don’t worry… We’ll find your owner… If you have one at least.”

Luke was walking through Canterlot looking into stores, accidentally scaring civilians and calling the occasional snobbish noble who thought he was a monster, fat. Luke found the store that Flynn was inside and walked in, patiently hiding behind a tall ficus.

Flynn blinked and look to the purple pony. “Wait. What?” the pony jumped when she heard him speak “You can talk?!” The pony looked at him with bright, curious eyes. “Yes?” Flynn slowly nodded. “What are you? A monkey?” She began to fire off a lot of questions. Poor Flynn answered all the questions the pony asked him, looking more and more confused until he stopped her “Look, I’m not here to play 20 questions with you. I just want to buy a dog,” He gestured in the direction of the dog he wanted.

Luke peaked out from behind the ficus and threw a bag of bits at Flynn’s head. Flynn blinked when he got hit by the bag. He turned around and look to the bag before grabbing it. He took a peek inside and saw the bits. “How convenient,” he muttered before looking to the pony. “So can I have the dog now?”she thought a bit “Only if you pay for it.”

“How much?” Flynn answered, looking in the bag to see if he had enough to buy the dogfood and other assorted items.

The mare hummed a bit before answering, “50 bits. That should cover the dog. The first bag of food comes free with purchase, while the food bowl and water bowl come separate, so they’re about 5 bits each. The toys are 3 bits each.”

“So that would be about 66 bits then,” Flynn said before nodding. “Yeah, I should be able to afford it.”

“Great! Here you go!” The mare said handing Flynn the dog’s cage and its accessories with magic.

Flynn grabbed the dog’s cage and its accessories after handing the mare the respective amount of bits. “Thank you, ma’am.”

“Your welcome! Come back soon!” the mare said as Flynn began to leave.

Luke slipped out the door from behind the ficus before Flynn or the mare saw him. The dog panted slightly and barked happily when Flynn stopped a few feet away from the shop and opened the cage. As soon as he opened the cage door, the dog immediately bounced out and started to run around Flynn.

“Awe~ Looks like he likes you Flynn,” Luke said as he stepped away from the shop.

“Thank god. The last thing I need is a dog hating me,” Flynn chuckled as the dog stopped and looked to Luke.

“Hm?” Luke said as he noticed the dog looking at him “Oh by the way I threw the money at your head. So anyways, can we go exploring or something?”

“Yeah but, we’re going to have to tell Celestia first,” Flynn said as the dog moved over to Luke and started to sniff him.

The ponies that were beginning to peak out of their houses saw Luke crouching down to pet the dog. The dog waved its tail and smiled slightly as Luke pet him.

One of the closer ponies noticed Luke’s hair “Hey, that looks like princess Celestia’s hair!” another pony shouted “But he looks like Discord!”

When Luke heard this and noticed what was happening he paled and whispered to Flynn “Please don’t let this turn out like I think it will.”

Flynn looked like he was going to burst out laughing. “Oh. This is just wonderful,” the male snickered quietly, having realized what was occurring.

“Celestia didn’t want more paperwork! This is giving her a lot more paperwork!” Luke hissed at Flynn.

“I know but it’s still wonderful,” Flynn kept snickering. “You look like Celestia’s and Discord’s love child. Hahahaahaha!”

A few nearby ponies only heard part of it “Celestia and Discord’s child?” Whispers began spreading through the crowd that had begun to gather “NOO! Not this! This is not happening!” Luke said as he flung open his wings and began flapping them, managing to get enough lift to glide towards the castle.

Flynn fell to the ground and started to roll around, laughing loudly. His dog tilted its head to the side, very confused as to what was occurring. After several minutes of laughing, Flynn managed to control his breathing. The male wiped his eyes and stood up and slowly walked back to the castle, occasionally snickering as his dog followed.

The ponies were extremely surprised about the size of wings, and couldn’t find out why they didn’t produce much wind, though that surprise lasted a moment before a few various reporters ran off to their respective companies.

By the time Flynn had gotten back to the castle, Luke could be seen hiding on top of the gates. Flynn looked to the male before his lips quivered slightly. Flynn once again started to laugh loudly. “Oh god! I’m going to pee my pants!” he laughed.

“Oh shut it! At least you don’t look like the love child of Celestia and Discord!” Luke yelled down right before a pair of Genji gloves fell on his head “OW!”.

Flynn kept laughing, falling onto his knees. His laughter grew when the Genji gloves fell on his head. “Hahaahaahaah!”

Luke pulled a can of soda out of his bag and threw it down at Flynn. Flynn was too busy laughing to have noticed the soda as it hit the ground next to his head and burst, soaking him. Flynn yelped in surprise and jumped back. He look in the direction of the soda and shifted his gaze to Luke.

Luke was frowning at Flynn “You get soaked in soda for that!” he yelled as he began to glide towards the castle door from the gate house.

“But it’s going to take me God knows how long to get rid of the smell of soda!” Flynn whined as his dog moved over to him and licked his leg.

Luke was walking around looking for the throne room when he literally walked straight into Captain Shining Armor “Ow… Sorry, wasn’t watching where I was walking. You alright?” Luke asked looking at the Captain.

Shining stuttered a bit before saying, “Discord! How did you get ou- You’re not Discord,” he finished rather dully.

“Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner! Only took you one try compared to some of the element bearers.” Luke snorted.

Flynn was walking through the castle with his dog at his side “Luke? Where are you? I’m sorry for laughing.” Even though he was still snickering to himself about what was happening.

Luke walked past Shining, continuing on his way to find the throne room. “Well, bye I guess,” he said waving behind him, not hearing Flynn call out.

Flynn huffed slightly and started to head in the direction of throne room, assuming the male was going to head there to talk to Celestia. His furry companion followed close behind, sniffing everything in sight.

Luke walked down a hall which seemed to be close to the room he was in before when he tripped on something small and blue. “Jeez, who leaves random blue cubes in hallways? It’s like somebody wants me to trip,” he snorted as he picked it up, hearing how to summon Wade the animorph “Huh, well thats a thing.”

“Lukkkeee, where are you?” Flynn called.

Luke groaned, looking in front of him. “Turn around.”

Flynn stopped and turned around.

Luke waved at him, holding the blue cube in his other hand.

Flynn waved back but stopped when he noticed the blue cube. He raised a brow and stuck his hand in his pocket, pulling out a similar cube from it. “Where did you get that?”

“It was in the middle of the hallway and I almost tripped on it. I swear, if this is Equestria’s version of a lego I won’t be happy.” Luke said pulling out the gauntlets, keychain, and key. “I’m starting a weird crap collection agency; at least its cool weird crap.” he put his things plus the cube into his bag.

“Cool crap with the ability to summon other beings,” Flynn replied, placing the cubes in his pocket. His dog gave a sudden bark when a pair of Genji gloves nearly landed on the puppy. Flynn looked over to the item and grabbed them.

“So uh, throne room, where is it?” Luke asked as he poked a gold vase in the hall.

“Follow me,” Flynn answered, walking off in a random direction with his dog in tow.

Luke began to follow Flynn; he wasn’t too sure of where he was. He noticed that Flynn’s dog somehow managed to find a spoon and was holding it in its mouth like a pipe. Where exactly did that dog get that spoon?

Flynn, Luke and the puppy eventually reached the throne room after a few minutes of wandering.

“Is she holding court right now? Cause if she is, lets just go in. It would be interesting to watch their reactions,” Luke said as he looked at the overly ornate doors.

“I don’t think she is and are you sure about just waltzing in? She might get a bit annoyed,” Flynn spoked.

“You’re right, we should knock first. She probably won’t hear us over the sound of so much gold and silver in this door. I mean seriously, did the architect get bored and have spare metal leftover or something?” Luke said while he was cringing at the door.

“Are you really criticizing a door right now?” Flynn raised a brow.

“...Yes I am criticizing a door. Welp, my craziness is shining through,” Luke said chuckling a bit.

“Well… it’s not as bad as Pecila’s level of craziness,” Flynn muttered before moving over to the door and knocking on it. He had a bad feeling that Pecila may end up hitting him when they eventually meet again.


Pecila was snoring loudly, laying in a tree, when she sneezed. On top of her head, Grimm was just laying there. They claimed to be tired but they were just lazy.

“Grahgg… no, momma, I don’t want to get up.” Pecila tried to roll over. “Scorpan, stop stealing mai cookies.” Well, she did… right onto the ground. “Ouch.”

Then a pair of Genji Gloves bounced off her head.

“Does everything hate me!”

“Apparently.” Grimm snickered at Pecila as she sat up, rubbing her eyes with the gloves still sitting on her head.

“I am the warrior, the master of weapons, the seeker of battle and adventure. To those who would require my strength to defeat thy foes, to crush opposing forces, put on these Genji Gloves and call out my name with the intent to summon me. If ye be without true malice in thy hearts, know that the mighty Gilgamesh will come to thy aid!”

Pecila blinked in surprise before taking the gloves off her head and putting them in her bag. “I really hope that is not golden Gilgamesh,” She whimpered, shaking slightly.


There was no reply from the knock on the door, so he tried again only to get the same response.

“No luck?” Luke asked.

“Nope,” Flynn frowned slightly.

“Where to next then?” Luke asked as he contemplated trying to open the door.

“I’m not sure,” Flynn frowned. He seemed like he was also contemplating opening the door.

“Should we mess with the guards? I ran into Shining Armor earlier, so he might have warned them,” Luke said.

“And by we, you mean you,” Flynn said.

“What would you do if you didn’t join me? More paperwork? Write a haiku?” Luke asked with a snort.

“Play with my dog?” Flynn pointed towards the canine.

“Fair point. Aren’t there side entrances to the throne room? Also, where did your dog get a spoon?” Luke raised a brow at the dog.

“I believe there’s one nearby. And, I’m not quite sure where he got that spoon from,” Flynn look to the dog as it barked. “I seriously need to give that dog a name though.”

Luke walked down the nearest side hall to find the entrance. “Hey you were right, there is a door here!”

“Huh? I didn’t know I was actually right,” Flynn blinked, having followed close behind Luke with his dog.

Luke opened the door and walked in, only to find a priceless picture of Celestia with her face shoved in a large chocolate cake “Uhh… We should probably go…” Luke said to Flynn.

“Why? Is there something-” Flynn walked in and immediately stopped when he saw the princess. “...Yeah… we should…”

Celestia looked up from her cake and saw the two, and at least had the decency to blush. “Uhm… How may I help you?”

Flynn look over to Luke and lightly nudged him as if saying ‘You tell her’.

Luke gave Flynn that look that nobody likes and turned back to Celestia. “Uh, sorry to interrupt your cake eating, Princess, but I would like to get permission to leave Canterlot to explore.”

“We,” Flynn corrected.

“Ah, yes, We, would like to leave Canterlot and explore. That alright Princess?” Luke asked.

“I believe that should be alright if you’re to go. Just remember to take some base necessities,” Princess Celestia said.

“We will,” Flynn nodded slightly.

“Well, we’ll leave you to your… Cake,” Luke said

“... I’m getting weird mental images I do not want to see,” Flynn groaned, turning around and quickly walking out.

Luke followed quickly and only glanced around when he heard a ’splat’; only to see Celestia face plant in the cake again. Flynn’s dog whined loudly and followed the two males. He wanted some cake.


When news reaches Canterlot Castle.

Princess Celestia sat down to read the day's newspaper, curious about what had happened in the past 2 days, only to find the headlines on one Princess Celestia’s Secret Love Child? with a picture of Luke below it “... Why didn’t I think of this possibility,” she said with a sigh as she walked to the closest wall and started hitting her head on it “Whyyy…”

Author's Note:

Kris-Not much to say. I really didn’t have that much influence over this chapter due to a sudden trip at the time.

Cat-Pupppppppy! That is all. Well except puppy might become a awesome one in the later chapters.

Lunar Impact- Alright guys and gals , because I was given some good advice from my new favorite editor and story writer Mountainmanmad. Here is a complete detailed description of Luke’s forms:
Hybrid dragon/human form- He has long white horns with a slight purple tint and slight curve to them. His skin where it shows is pale and covered in freckles, which comes from being a redhead naturally. His hair, well it changed into something similar to Celestia and Luna’s manes with it being ethereal; it flows downward like a liquid while it still looks like a fire that has purple, blue, and black streaks of hair/magic stuff. His wings are based off of human dragons so they’re Huge, they also have magic running through them due to his powers, so his wings would be twice as strong and fast as they would’ve been normally. He has a 4-5 foot long tail with a blunt spear-like shape on the end that could almost be used for digging. His legs, well they aren’t human anymore, those who have seen the back legs of a quadruped dragon know what they look like. His primary scales are this color, while his secondary scales and spines are this color, as well as the membrane on his wings. A last fact about him is that his eyes are slit rather like a feline’s eyes and are blue.

Draconequus form- He has the same wings, tail, horns, hair, and one leg. His left leg is a ponies leg that is this color. His left arm is a gryphon arm and his right is a human arm, while his torso is the same as Discord’s but is this color. His eyes are the same as his other form, blue slit eyes on white. His head is kind of a mix in shape between a dragon and pony so its fairly sharp and angled while retaining a softer kind look.