• Published 27th Feb 2015
  • 387 Views, 6 Comments

The Magical Adventures of Travis the Troll: Episode 3 The Trials of Sir Dango XIV - The Angry Dango of Doom



Travis the Troll has trumped the Evil Produce, but what challenges lie ahead of him now?

  • ...
4
 6
 387

Trial of Courage #1 The Blunt of Power

As the blinding white light dissipated from the eyes of the five, they saw they were in a sunny grassy field with few wild flowers. Sir Dango XIV broke the silence "Aight. I saw how you like weed so much. And I wanted to see something" He spawned a blunt the size of a log of firewood "I want you to take this entire blunt in one hit. Do that and your first challenge is done."

Travis grabbed the blunt " Ay 'mon, this ain't even a challenge! This is Tuesday!"

"Well, at least the first challenge should be easy enough for you Travis" Twilight sighed

Luna Sparked a flame under the tip with magic and set Travis off. He exhaled as much as he could and cracked his neck. And with that, set his mouth to the edge of it, taking one very long inhale the blunt slowly burned away.

"Go Travis!" Luna cheered on

He gave a thumbs up with a free hand, still inhaling deeply

Twilight rolled her eyes yet again, very disinterested in the topic at hand

Sir Dango looked at the blunt closely "Holy shit you're halfway there man!"

Travis continued inhaling and the edge slowly shrank. inch by inch the first trial was being completed.

twenty seconds went by and Travis reached the final nub of paper, Travis turned his head towards Twilight smiling

Her eyes widened and she backed up, but was stopped by the fake wall behind her "Travis, no!"

But Travis exhaled and a tsunami of smoke engulfed Twilight.

Both Sir Dango XIV and Luna broke out in laughter watching Twilight struggle to get the smoke away from her, but it was no use. She had inhaled too much already, she opened her eyes and her pupils were completely dilated "Dammit Travis!" her balance quickly went and she struggled to stand

Sir Dango struggled to speak "That'll loosen her up!"

Luna was also hit by the smoke but not the brunt of it, so she wasn't completely drugged "Oh my." she giggled "Seems as though some of it has hit me!"

"You mu'fuckas are crazy" Sir Dango shook his head "Aight lets bounce"

And again they were shrouded by light, transporting them to their second challenge.