• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 275 Views, 7 Comments

A New Illustrated Pony - EllahSketch



After rage-killing her parents, Ellah Sketch travels to Ponyville to find a new place to settle, but does the fact that her eyes change color with her emotions still leave her alone? Or the exact opposite? <3

  • ...
 7
 275

My Happy Parents :)

CRASH!!! There they go again! Throwing things at each other... Yelling back and forth. Ellah Sketch plops down on a red, fuzzy, beanbag chair and sighs the most loneliest sighs of all. Why can't they just get along!? One story below in the kitchen, two ponies argue over whether or not Ellah should go to a summer camp for teen unicorns still learning magic. Her father, Pencil Sketch, picks up a bag full of camping supplies with his unicorn magic, and throws it across the dining room. "FOR THE LAST TIME LIONA, I SAID NO!!!"

The other pony, her mother, turned a bright shade of red ,and with all the breath she could, tried to fight back. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL PENCIL?! YOU KNOW IM DOING THIS FOR ELLAH! SHE NEEDS TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH OTHER PONIES HER AGE!"

Please, oh please, oh please, just STOP! You guys are driving me insane! Her ears flatten as she presses her hooves against her temples, trying to soothe her headache. Her parents keep fighting and breaking almost all the dishes in the kitchen. Ellah, frustrated, walks over to a lime green framed mirror and just looks at herself. Messy, red hair, sharp horn, soft purple coat, black hipster glasses, and a sketchpad and pencil for a cutie mark. She was an individual, but her eyes are what make her most special.

At the moment, they were a grey mixed with a bright red(which meant she was depressed and angry). Yes... her eye color changes as her emotions do. Which most ponies find weird and just leave Ellah alone. That's why her mother wants to make her go to a summer camp. "Ellah could you come down dear? Your father and I want to talk to you!", her mother called from downstairs. "KK, I'm coming!"

As soon as she walked in, her eyes turned a light blue (scared and sad). Her mother had a bruise on the side on her face that she was trying to cover up with her mane. "Darling, I know you wanted to go to that summer camp, but..." Liona Script glanced over at her husband and back at Ellah. "... you won't be going. :(" She gave a dramatic look and sarcastically implied, "Oh no! How ever will I get over this tragedy!?"

Liona just stared at her, unamused. Pencil, on the other hand, was trying to hold in laughter, but it came out anyway. "Ha ha ha!!! She gets it from you! Ha ha ha!!" Liona glares at him and says, "Not much of a comedy if you ask me!" Liona Script and Pencil Sketch are both very creative people. Liona is a unicorn, so is Pencil. Liona is an actress and a singer in a famous broadway group called, "Tragic Ponies".

Pencil Sketch is a children's book Illustrator, and has inspired his little filly to be a master with a pencil also. He works with his life-long best friend, R.J. Maur. R.J. is the author for all the children's books they work on together. Pencil made a vow when they got their cutie marks as colts, to be friends until they die, and to work hard together for other ponies all over Equestria.

Pencil and Liona met in Baltimare, Mareland, and were happily wed they day before Ellah's birth. They now live with their teenage daughter in a fancy, colorful apartment filled with all sorts of "artsy" stuff, but Pencil and Liona's marriage is about to crash into a power pole. This makes Ellah's eye colors change all the time with sadness, anger, frustration, and pure depression. All of this drama going around is making her a little dark on the inside, and one day... she just might burst!

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading! Although this is my first chapter, I've had some experience on Wattpad. Not fan fiction, but just plain writing stories!
Ellah Sketch:twilightsmile: