• Published 16th Jan 2015
  • 3,477 Views, 52 Comments

Big Baby Mac - Pensplatter



The CMC attempt to get their cutie marks as mommies and decide to use Big Macintosh as a practice baby. With the help of the Mane 6, the girls learn about taking care of babies and Big Macintosh learns a few things about himself as well.

  • ...
14
 52
 3,477

Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

She then led Big Macintosh inside. Once inside, his hooves automatically moved to remove the soaked diaper pinned to his waist. However, before he could do so he felt a smaller pair of hooves stopping him. He turned to see Fluttershy blushing, with her hooves upon his own. Before he could ask why, she reached over to a nearby countertop and produced a large, blue pacifier before asking, “Why don’t you let me take care of that. Um, if you d-don’t mind, that is?”

Big Macintosh’s eyes widened as he looked at the large pacifier within Fluttershy’s hooves, but against any logical strain of thought he felt himself nodding his head as he agreed to submit to her. Fluttershy’s blush disappeared as a comfortable expression washed over her.

With a warm smile, she gently inserted the large pacifier into Big Macintosh’s mouth, which he felt himself immediately begin to suckle, enjoying the strange comfort the simple motion offered him. Seeing him begin to ease up, Fluttershy headed to a draw and returned with a basket of supplies.

The first item Fluttershy removed from the basket was a plastic sheet, decorated with yellow ducklings and a blue wave patterned trim. Fluttershy nodded her head towards the sheet, indicating for Big Macintosh to lie down. Big Macintosh complied as he slowly lowered himself onto the sheet.

Fluttershy then set to work, humming a lullaby as she removed the two pins from Big Macintosh’s diaper. The stallion felt himself shiver as she pulled the wet diaper out from underneath him, realizing how utterly exposed his nether-region was to the beautiful mare before him. Big Macintosh impulsively began to suckle more quickly on the pacifier, focusing on its’ rhythmic pulse rather than the nervous flutter of his own heartbeat.

Fluttershy the quietly said to herself, “Hm, I do believe the girls said something about a spell. Why don’t I try…”

With that said, Fluttershy tentatively took hold of Big Macintosh’s lower legs and was pleased to find that she could easily lift them into the air as though he weighed no more than a newborn foal. The mare then pulled the milk-sodden diaper out from underneath the stallion, and then reached into her basket and pulled out a small washcloth. She flitted over to the sink and began to run the water from the faucet. She waited for a moment as she tested the temperature of the water with her hoof. When satisfied, she soaked the washcloth in warm water.

She then returned to where Big Macintosh laid waiting and began to softly wipe between his legs. It was now apparent that the washcloth was meant to wipe away any remnants of milk upon his fur, but the warmth of the cloth upon his skin was heavenly and despite his lingering embarrassment over this whole situation Big Macintosh let out a low moan of pleasure.

Big Macintosh’s cheeks quickly flushed with embarrassment upon revealing he was enjoying any part of what should have been an utterly mortifying experience for a young stallion. However, as he tilted his head to see if his moan had elicited a reaction from Fluttershy, he was relieved to see that she still had the nurturing but focused expression she had maintained since she had began the diaper change.

After she finished wiping his nether-region down thoroughly, Fluttershy set the washcloth back into the basket and picked up a bottle with a clear liquid inside. Fluttershy opened the bottle and the smell of lavender filled the room. The scent immediately took Big Macintosh back to a childhood memory, where he had remembered rousing Granny Smith from bed when he complained he couldn’t sleep.

After mulling over his problem for a bit, Granny had trotted outside and headed to the far side of the barn. She returned with the two sprigs of the bright purple blossoms and set them in a vase next to the colt’s bed. She then told him to breathe in the aroma of the lavender as she tucked him into bed. Big Macintosh remembered the scent of the lavender wafting through the night air as he finally drifted off to sleep.

The stallion then let out a tiny yawn around his pacifier, to which Fluttershy smiled and said, “We’re almost done. Just a little bit longer, Baby Mac.”

Big Macintosh felt a small smile creep onto his face upon hearing her call him. Every other time someone had called him that it had felt like a joke made at his expense or like he was just a part of his sister’s game. Yet, when Fluttershy called him ‘Baby Mac,’ it didn’t feel like that it all. It somehow felt more… right.

Fluttershy then rubbed the oil into Big Macintosh’s fur, starting off in his diaper region and then lightly spreading it all over his body. The heavenly scent caused Big Macintosh to yawn once more, this time a little wider, and his eyelids began to droop. Fluttershy then placed the scented oil back into the basket, wiped her hooves with the damp washcloth, and then withdrew a tube of diaper paste. She squeezed the paste into her hooves and then rubbed them together to warm them up.

She then applied paste swiftly and carefully, although Big Macintosh did squirm slightly as she lifted him by the legs to apply the paste to his bottom. Once more Fluttershy wiped her hands clean with the damp washcloth and placed the diaper paste back into the basket. She then reached over and removed a white container from the basket.

She twisted the top of the container and from the new aroma that entered the air Big Macintosh could immediately tell what it was, baby pony powder. Fluttershy turned the container upside-down and began to sprinkle the powder upon his body in a manner not to different to how he had seen Pinkie Pie dust sugary treats with sugar at the bakery.

The combination of the lavender and baby pony powder created a heady sensation within Big Macintosh that was beyond description yet somehow seemed intimately familiar. The air around him had suddenly taken on a dreamlike quality where everything seemed wondrous and appealing, as though the whole world was waiting for him to discover it’s hidden delights. Big Macintosh sighed in utter content and silently wondered if this was how real baby ponies saw the world they lived in.

Fluttershy smiled as she saw how much the baby pony powder had put Big Macintosh at ease. She then returned the powder and looked through a series of white, folded pieces of cloth within the basket, searching for something very specific. She finally lifted a piece of cloth, revealing it to be a large diaper. The logic-based portion of Big Macintosh’s brain was perplexed at the sight of the diaper, churning out questions such as: Why did Fluttershy have it? Where did she get it? How had she come across it?

As these thoughts buzzed through Big Macintosh’s mind, but they were for the most part muted out by the blissful sense of ease the pacifier and the babyish scents enveloped him within. Fluttershy proceeded lifted the stallion by his legs again and slipped the new, pre-folded cloth diaper underneath him. Big Macintosh could already detect that this diaper was different than the impromptu one Granny had fashioned from their old bed sheet.

The padding of this diaper seemed deliberately more layered from the front to the back, perfectly positioned for increasing the diaper’s load capacity. He was also surprised to find that that there was already an elastic rimmed hole on the upper edge of the back of the diaper, allowing his tail to be pulled through with relative ease.

Once the diaper was properly positioned under Big Macintosh, Fluttershy reached into the basket and withdrew two large diaper pins. These diaper pins were not the same as the ones Big Macintosh had come in wearing, for those had just been plain, metallic safety pins. Instead, these large pins were painted baby blue and these pinheads were decorated with painted brown teddy bear faces. Fluttershy brought the front of the diaper up and securely pinned each side of the diaper to it, creating a snug but comfortable fit.

Big Macintosh then attempted to rise off the changing mat, thinking the diaper change was over, but Fluttershy gently placed a hoof on his chest to keep him down as she said, “Ah, ah, ah, we’re not done just yet.”

The stallion then heard a crinkling sound as Fluttershy pulled what looked like a white, plastic bag out from her basket. He then saw that it was not a bag at all, but a white pair of plastic pants, with a brown teddy bear face on the front that matched the one’s that decorated his diaper pins. For one last time, Fluttershy lifted Big Macintosh by the legs and slipped the plastic pants over the diaper. While the diaper had been snug before, with the plastic pants over it, the diaper was now be held firmly in place. Moreover, while this new cloth diaper was certainly thicker than his old diaper, the plastic pants added both another layer of bulk and a distinct crinkle that served to remind Big Macintosh every time that he even slightly moved that he was wearing the bulky, childish garment.

Big Macintosh let out another heavy yawn as he tried to twist off of his back and stand on his own four legs. In spite of this, the bulk of the diaper presented its’ own unique set of challenges, making turning onto his belly a laborious effort. Even once he finally managed to achieve that difficult task, once he tried to rise off the ground he found the bulk of the diaper was separating his legs to such a degree that they began to buckle when he tried to stand upright. Just like a newborn foal, he found that the most he could do to was sit on his haunches.

He then heard a soft giggle, as he turned to see Fluttershy, who had taken to opportunity to busy herself while Big Macintosh had fruitlessly attempted to get up. In her right, front hoof was a large baby pony bottle filled with warm milk. Once again Big Macintosh noticed that the bottle she held was not the one he had arrived with, which was probably still back in the buggy, but instead was decorated with same teddy bear motif as his diaper pins and plastic pants. This new bottle also seemed even larger than the other one as well. This bottle only raised further questions in Big Macintosh as he wondered why had Fluttershy changed his diaper rather than simply dispose of it or why did she have all of this overly large baby paraphernalia.

Big Macintosh felt these questions about to escape his lips, but before they could Fluttershy simply put her left hoof to his lips and said, “You’ve had a long day.”

The stallion paused upon hearing this and realized that despite whatever curiosity he held at that moment, it was infinitely outweighed by the sheer fatigue that was a culmination of the day’s various strenuous events. The light daze Big Macintosh had experience throughout his diaper change finally washed over him. Fluttershy gently stroked his mane and said, “We can talk all about it after a nice nap Baby Mac,”

Big Macintosh sleepily nodded and was not even fully aware of when Fluttershy gently removed the pacifier he was sucking upon and slipped the nipple of the large bottle of milk into his mouth. He took the bottle into his right, front hoof, while still holding Smarty Pants with his left and continued to suckle as he had been doing with the pacifier previously. As the creamy milk washed down Big Macintosh’s throat, Fluttershy gently scooped him into her front hooves.

Cradling the dewy-eyed stallion like a newborn in her front left hoof, Fluttershy flew into one of the back rooms of her cottage. There she approached a large closet and used her free hoof to pull out a large, folded-up contraption. Working deftly with only one free hoof, she quickly expanded the apparatus to reveal that it was a flat-bottom crib. She then reached back into the closet and pulled out a rolled up sleeping mat. She unfurled the sleeping mat and placed it within the crib to serve as the mattress. She then placed Big Macintosh upon the mat so that she could use both hands to prepare the crib. She next grabbed a plush pillow and gently placed it under Big Macintosh’s head. Then she withdrew a soft, fleecy blue blanket from the closet, which she draped over Big Macintosh before tucking him into snuggly.

Lastly, she produced a spinning mobile from the closet, which she clipped onto the side of the crib before switching it on. On the mobile were a red, blue, and green plastic pegasus, each lighting up and spinning in a fixed orbit as the mobile was turned on. A sweet, familiar tune wafted out of the mobile, which Fluttershy couldn’t help but sing along to,

“Hush now, quiet now
It’s time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, quiet now
It’s time to go to bed.

Drifting off to sleep
The day’s excitement behind you
Drifting off to sleep
Let the joy of dreamland find you

Hush now, quiet now
It’s time to close your sleepy eyes
Hush now, quiet now
My how time sure does fly

Drifting off to sleep
With tomorrow to start anew
Drifting off to sleep
With me right here beside you”

As Fluttershy finished her lullaby, she looked down and saw Big Macintosh lightly dozing, still nursing upon the bottle she had given him. She stared down lovingly at the gentle giant before her and noticed in his outstretched upper right hoof hung the tattered Smarty Pants doll. She reached forward and softly took the doll from the crib. Even in the deep recesses of his dreams, Big Macintosh whimpered slightly upon feeling the absence of his beloved doll. Fluttershy stroked his cheek with her hoof and soothingly shushed him as she whispered, “Sleep tight, little one.”

Author's Note:

Major props to those you who guessed the diaper change was coming. Then again, I wasn't exactly subtle about where the story was going. I was actually thinking of putting up a caution for this chapter, for although it wasn't sexual in the least, the diaper change was still very intimate. I decided against it in the end because the story is already rated "T" and nothing explicit happens anyway. Thanks to everyone who favorited, commented, and left comments for the previous chapter. The next chapter will be the final one so make sure to share your thoughts in the comments since will be is your last chance. :trollestia: