• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 2,997 Views, 90 Comments

After The Song - BioQuillFiction



Ten years after their defeat The Dazzlings have returned but not in the way Sunset Shimmer and the gang expected

  • ...
11
 90
 2,997

Fluttershy's Other Half

When Applejack woke up I asked the others to leave so we could have a private talk. They agreed, probably thinking it had something to do with the spell she was under. Yeah not quite. I closed the door and when I turned to A.J. her face was a bit blush.

I let the awkward silence that fell on us last for several minutes before speaking. "So... What the hell was that!?"

"*gulp* I uhh, don't know what you're talking about..."

"... A.J. you're the element of honesty for a reason and I'm pretty sure one of those reasons is because you can't lie to save your life."

"Dag nabbit!" A.J. threw her hat to the ground. "*sigh* Guess that runs in the family. Look Sunset the reason I did that is because... I uhh... enjoyed the show."

"...I didn't hear that." She was quieter than Fluttershy just then.

"*sigh* I ENJOYED THE SHOW!"

I jumped back from the sudden jump in A.J.'s volume. "What show?"

"... Well remember when you were looking for Rainbow Dash but found me and later found her..."

"Yeah that image still hasn't left my brain. What of it?"

"Well when I saw that I didn't leave right away... I uhh kinda stayed and watched fer... ten... minutes." A.J. picked her hat back up and covered her face with it.

"... So you feel bad that you were watching your friend do it with someone, that is pretty bad."

"Its not just that Sunset Shimmer I liked it way too much. My whole life I've been attracted to guys and yeah I've thought of a girl or two as cute but I always thought of it in a general way. After seeing Rainbow and Sonic Boom getting on like that and realizing I liked it, a lot, I started to question myself."

"You were questioning your sexuality?"

"Yeup. Before we left the concert I let one of the fan boys kiss me and it was a good kiss I liked it and so did he, so much that he fainted. I didn't want to test a girls kiss since I still wasn't sure so when you got me out of that mess in my head I thought I could finally test the kiss and see how it felt."

"... So how was it?"

A.J. looked at me with a confused expression. "Wait aren't you mad that I kissed you?"

"Well yeah but if you had just told us about your little sexuality crisis then I'm sure either Rainbow Dash or Sonic Boom would have helped you out. Granted they are dating but I'm sure they wouldn't mind if its to help a friend."

A.J. sat quietly for several seconds just scratching her wrist. "I wreckin you're right I just didn't know how to go about it."

"Good, lesson learned. Now tell me how was our kiss to you?"

A.J.'s face turned a bit red before she spoke. "It was... good actually. I did like it."

"There, now you know you're bisexual."

A.J.'s face turned even redder. "I'm still gonna need some time to fully accept myself since that's that case."

"Well we're your friends A.J. and we accept you no matter what."

"Thanks Sunset. So... what did you think about our kiss?"

I let a small laugh come out. "Well we won't be going on any dates if that's what you mean. For one you're a pretty bad kisser and second as cheesy as it is I believe when you kiss the one who you will forever be with you fell fireworks go off in your head."

"Can't say I disagree, true love is hard to come by."

"Ain't that the truth. Now come on the others are waiting."

After A.J. and I got back with the others we opened the second to last door in this hallway and found Fluttershy wrapped in a restraint jacket much like Twilight was but chained to the bed. What the heck! We quickly got her out of those things and I jumped into her mind quick. Fluttershy is so fragile she must be crying her mental eyes out in there.

* * *

When I opened my eyes I was in our home town, right in front of Fluttershy's pet shop. This place has many a good memories, and strange ones. I still find it hard to believe that she both had and sold a bear to a circus, well she prefers adopt but cash is still exchanged in that process.

When I opened the door I nearly threw up. All the fuzzy little animals in Fluttershy's pet shop had been brutally murdered, sliced in half, their guts and blood all over the place. I need to get Fluttershy out of this place now!

I carefully walked over the corpses of the little animals. The blood was all over the floor and as a result I got some of it on my shoes, hope Shy won't mind the mental footsteps of blood I'm leaving. "Fluttershy!" I yelled out. I expected to hear crying the moment I entered but it's scary quiet.

I heard a small chuckle echo from somewhere but I can't tell where. "Fluttershy!" This time the laughter was louder. The front door flew open, When I looked I saw Fluttershy but her hair was blood red and even dripping. "F... Fluttershy?" I asked with a rather squeaky voice.

"*psst* Nope but I know her all to well."

"You.. You're the thing torturing her!"

"Yes and no. I've been here a lot longer than that sweaty, that emotion that came here was pretty strong but was still no match for me."

"What do you mean? Are you Fluttershy's negative emotions?"

"Not quite." She says while pulling a chain saw from literally out of thin air. What the hell!? I get this is a mind and anything is possible but still! "You see there is a reason they say it's the quiet ones you need to keep an eye on."

"Wha?"

"You won't live much longer deer but I will give you the honor of telling you my name." The not Fluttershy turned on the chainsaw and placed the spinning blades mere millimeters from my chin. "I am Psycoshy." She lifted her chain saw up to swing it down but it vanished. 'Now that's odd, the little bitch shouldn't have any power where she is."

I stood there in shock for several more minutes before I realized Sonata's pendant was glowing. A familiar green mist came out of it followed by a flat haired Pinkie Pie. "You are a monster!" Negative Pinkie yelled as she came out of the pendant and trampled Psycoshy to the ground. "Go! If Fluttershy is in a place where she has no power then she's in her deeper sub conscious now go!"

I stood there for a few seconds before running off. I found myself in a dark emptiness much like when I entered Pinkie's mind. "What am I supposed to do!? How do I get into Fluttershy's sub continuous and who is that Psycoshy girl!?" I about broke down on the nonexistent floor trying to understand all of this. "Fluttershy if you can hear me at all please help."

I was kneeling there for several minutes, when I looked up I saw a little white dot hopping up and down far in the distance. As it came closer I saw two white ears pointing up. Oh great Angle Bunny why is that little prick here!?

When Angel Bunny finally got to me he pulled one of my fingers and didn't stop. "What do you want me to follow you or something?" His little head nodded... I am getting a serious Alice in Wonderland vibe here.

He started hopping back into the darkness and I followed. After what felt like half an hour of walking I tripped, when I looked Angle was under my foot. Damn little! I fell and rather than hitting the nonexistent floor I fell into the nothingness itself. Again that little bastard, why does Fluttershy love that damn little monster!?

As I was falling in the darkness it actually started getting brighter, black turned to grey, grey turned to white and white turned into well other colors. Before I knew it I was back in Fluttershy's pet shop, only this time the animals were alive and happy like they normally are. I felt a thud on my head, Angle jumped off my head and onto the floor then headed to a door and started to knock on it. After a minute a familiar pink haired girl opened the door and hugged Angle.

"Angle how did you get out?" Fluttershy took notice of me. "Sunset Shimmer?! How did you get here?"

"normally I'd use the pendant to get the both of us out but first things first. Who and what the hell is that girl who looks like you?!"

Fluttershy's expression changed to a sad and depressed tone as she put down Angle. "Psycoshy, she's my other half."

"What do you mean?"

Fluttershy looked back and forth the room, like she was trying to avoid the question. "Well... you know those yellow pills I take with my dinner?"

"Yes."

"Those pills keep her under control."

"You're still not making much sense."

Fluttershy gave a heavy sigh. "I have split personality disorder Sunset."

... What?! "And you never told us!"

"The pills have kept her down since I was prescribed them. I still have a good four hours before I'll have to take another, otherwise she'll get out and you've seen what she likes to think about. I can't even imagine what she might do is she got out."

"How long has she been a problem?"

"Since I was eight, she just started talking out of the blue, saying horrible things, wanting to do horrible things."

"I can tell, nearly cut me in half with a chainsaw."

"Yeah, that's her. So how bad was it, her mind I mean."

"Best I not tell."

Fluttershy nodded. "Wait if she was about to slice you then how did you escape?"

"... Lets just say it was someone I picked up in Pinkie's mind."

As if on cue Psycoshy and Pinkie's negative emotions came crashing through the roof. Psycoshy with her chainsaw and the Pinkie with what looked like a large scalpel. Again really?! Just because it's a mind/dream thing doesn't mean everyone should break the laws of physics!

The deadly duo continued their struggle, both using attacks and moves I've only ever seen in anime. I am so taking a vacation when this is over.

"Sunset!" Pinkie's negative emotions broke me out my thoughts. "Get the pendant ready!"

"Wha?"

The flat haired Pinkie got behind Psycoshy, knocking her chainsaw aside and as she held the giant scalpel to her neck. "Sunset give me the pendant!"

"Right!" Without thinking I threw the pendant to Pinkie, she caught it and held it on top of Psycoshy's forehead.

"You think that can stop me I'm not a little lost emotion, I'm a consciousness!" Psycoshy yelled in a cocky rage.

"You're right, you're not an emotion but I am!" Pinkie's body started to turn into green mist slowly going back into the pendant.

The less green mist there was the more Psycoshy's head looked like it was getting pulled by the pendant. Her flesh getting sucked in, she started to scream.

"Damn you! This is not how I will end!" Psycoshy's eyes met mine. "You! When I get out you're the first person I kill!"

As Psycoshy's head got more and more drawn into the pendant the sound of flesh tearing and bones breaking became grotesquely louder until there was nothing left of her. With the last of Psycoshy absorbed into the pendant it fell to the floor with a tap, tap upon hitting the floor. I slowly walked over and picked it up, when I looked over to Fluttershy she had a blank expression on her face.

"She... She's gone." Fluttershy's face broke into a smile and laughter. "She's really gone! Oh my God I can't believe it, I don't feel her in my head anymore!"

Once again I found myself attempting to process what had just happened. If I'm right then Pinkie's negative emotions just dragged Psycoshy into the pendant with her and from those... noises I'm guessing that's not supposed to happen. Well at least Rainbow and Sonic's image is gone, but now it's replaced with the even more scarring noise of tearing flesh and cracking bones.

Before I could react Fluttershy grabbed me and put me into a hug that once again if this wasn't a dream/mind thing would have crushed my rib cage.

"Thank you Sunset Shimmer!"

I could feel Flutters tears rolling down onto my jacket. I hugged her back slower and a heck of a lot softer than she was hugging me. "No problem, what are friends for?"

The more I do this and the longer this goes on the more I find out about my friends. I'm almost too afraid to wonder what spell, emotion, or whatever Rainbow's under.

Author's Note:

I am soooooooooo sorry that this chapter took so long. I don't know why but I kept blanking on what to write. I did give the next chapter some more thought before I started it so hopefully I won't blank out or nothing will keep me from writing.

Also for the ending it may seem a bit well, less then expected but I honestly had no other ideas for this chapter. Messed up since it has only been this chapter specifically.