• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 2,995 Views, 90 Comments

After The Song - BioQuillFiction



Ten years after their defeat The Dazzlings have returned but not in the way Sunset Shimmer and the gang expected

  • ...
11
 90
 2,995

Asylum Of The Siren

We finally arrived in D.C. after a day of repacking the equipment and an hour plane ride. Aria left Silver Bell with Cell and Black Ion at Sonata's home back in Boston; it was the safest place for her. Once again Rainbow managed to get jet lag and fell asleep on the way to the hotel. Luckily we were able to slip into the hotel unnoticed so we got in without missing any articles of clothing or hair.

"Alright everyone first things first we need to get to this mental hospital Adagio is at, Sonata you still have the return address right?"

Sonata pulled out the envelope. "Yes."

"Great, we'll leave in half an hour."

Every minute that half hour felt like years. Not just because we can try and put this pendant and siren business to rest but also because if Adagio has her pendant then we could be walking into a fort of Adagios design. Sonata said that Adagio mailed her pendant to her three years ago but that doesn't mean that she hasn't had hers longer than that. Not to mention if her pendant is fixed she could have every patient, nurse and doctor in that hospital under her control! I hope nothing goes south.

I about threw a cow when we arrived at the front gates of The Bedrock Institute for the Clinically Insane. This is the first and biggest mental hospital I've ever seen! One large brick building complete with bars on the windows and doors, large grass field around the building all surrounded by a tall fence built of half inch thick bars... What the hell!? Is this a mental hospital of a prison!? As luck would have it the only way in is through a massive gate built into the fence and it's both not open and has an electric lock on it.

"How are we going to get in!?" I finally managed to scream out.

"There!" Aria was pointing towards a camera on top of one of the bars on the fence.

"It's worth a try."

We all jumped around and waved our hands, even yelled a few times hoping that someone inside sees us. After about five or six minutes we saw what looked like a golf cart start to make its way towards us. At first I could only make out three silhouettes but when they got closer I was able to make out that the two in the front looked like some kinda security guards and the one in the back... That hair, Adagio!? She was dressed in a nurses uniform with her pendent shining crimson red from it's place around her neck. When the golf cart stopped Adagio walked out over to the gate. She stood in front of us, looked over at us but was focused on Aria and Sonata.

"Aria, Sonata I just knew you would find me!" Adagio spoke rather excited with a smile breaking across her face but quickly turned to a frown. "What are the Rainbooms doing here!? You know what they did to us!"

"Adagio this has to stop, Aria and I have moved on with life and we want you to put this mistake to rest just as we have!" Sonata spoke, barely holding back tears.

"Sonata I know you haven't been the smartest of us but really if I'm not around you join up with the enemy!?"

Aria Ran up to the bars, practically slamming herself against them. "Adagio that's the pendent talking not you! I remember how you were before those things, you were..."

"What, shy, gullible, a blank flank!? All we are to those ponies back in Equestria were brothels in the making! And you know how bad I had it, remember my mother was a brothel and every time I went home, even when I was young stallions would try and place bits to fuck me not even caring I was just a filly!"

Oh my Go... Cele... Dammit! That's horrible! "But that's not Equestria now; it's changed in the last thousand years!" I yelled out.

"Maybe so Sunset Shimmer but the ponies that live in Equestria today are descendent of all those bastards and in my eyes they all have to pay!"

"For shit their horny ancestors may or may not have done to you!?"

"Exactly!" Adagio raised her hand and the security guards came out, their eyes glowing green.

They pulled out their guns and took aim. Oh shit is she going to kill us!? They were pulling the triggers but I didn't hear any shots firing but I did feel a small sharp pinch hit my leg followed by a feeling of sudden drowsiness. AAOOWwhh I think I'm gonna take a little nap. I hit the ground and lost all sense of consciousness as I fell into the deep black void of sleep.

* * *

I finally started to wake up, I was able to tell just by the regaining of my sense of feeling I was laying on a cold tile floor. It took a while but I finally managed to shake my drowsiness and get up on my feet, I was in a small empty room with only a barred window and a heavy looking metal door in it and like I had guessed the floor was tile. Nailed it! ... Why am I celebrating? I looked out the window and found that I was on the first floor since a tree trunk was directly across from my view, there was still daylight. I proceeded to attempt the door when a burst of static rang all the way into my eardrum. Mother Fucker that's loud!

"Hello Sunset Shimmer, glad to finally see you're awake." Adagio's voice echoed from the static.

“Adagio!? Where are you!?"

"This facility outfits its patients with special ear tags that both act as a tracer and a two way communication system."

I quickly reached for my ears, I felt the tag on my right ear and it was no bigger than a penny. How the he'll did I not feel this earlier!? "Adagio where are my friends!?"

"The other Rainbooms are within the facility as well, probably living their worst nightmares."

I forced down a large gulp. "What do you mean?"

"Turns out anger isn't the only negative energy the pendants can absorb; Fear, dread, panic, sadness all of them the pendant can absorb and each gives me a new ability. I'd list them off for you but I think it's best if you experience them for yourself." A large clanking sound came from the door. "Go on, but try as you might Sunset Shimmer but by the end of this you and the rest of the Rainbooms will be nothing more than broken shadows of your former selves."

Before the audio cut Adagio gave the creepiest evil laugh I've ever heard. Well then shit just hit the fan Sunset Shimmer, you're separated from your friends, this whole building is crawling with Adagio's 'minions' and she can track you down via penny sized tag in your ear. You've faced worse, just remember how you handled the Canada tour and you'll are it through this... A cold shiver went down my spine remembering the events that took place in Canada. Shaking off the memories I opened the door and left the room.