• Published 2nd Jan 2015
  • 1,846 Views, 25 Comments

A Body for Two - Daxn



Luisa Arjani, after a troublesome night, wakes up in Equestria in Diamond Tiara's body. Naturally, Tiara is less than impressed.

  • ...
14
 25
 1,846

Who's in Control?

What's worse than wake up with an headache? Wake up with a mind invader so annoyingly loud that causes you to get an headache.

And, of course, it's even worse when the invader refuses to leave, and states it knows nothing but your name and that it got in your mind somehow.

In my case, thought, at least I managed to pull through an infernal bathroom routine and breakfast, and managed to go out of my house in the proper state that begin a daughter of the New Nobility requires.

"Hey, where are you going? School?" the voice nagged, as I walked towards school, which was at ten minutes of walk from my house.

"No," I said sarcastically "I'm going to the park, and brought a saddlebag full of a library's worth of books just because."

"Oh, really? Yay!" She cheered loudly, annoying me some more, causing me to cringe, and making me answer with a sigh.

"Why did I had to get such a stupid invader in my head? Why did I even bothered to get up this morning?" I kept murmuring to myself, as I kept walking on a paved road on a secondary road of Ponyville, in a neighborhood that had several pawn shops and cheap jewelers side-by-side, almost like a cruel commercial joke.

"Hey! I'm not stupid!" It squeaked... again. "My mommy says I'm the smartest girl around!"

"There is only one beautiful and smart foal in the world," I said, trying to get to shut up and understand why her argument was broken "and every mother has it."

That begin said, I walked out from that zone of the town, and reached the school's gate, all while my mind invader kept mumbling, probably about what I just said. Annoying, sure, but less so than stupid questions about whatever was going on around me, and I enjoyed this time of respite by walking a little faster inside the schoolyard towards the entrance, where the janitor, a morbidly obese brown pony with blue jeans overalls, was leaning against a column on the entrance, clearly half-asleep and probably drunk.

I skipped onto the steps, gave a light poke ot the janitor's fat, then entered in the entrance hall of the school, where only a hooffull of ponies were, and Silver was not in-between them.

"She's late again," I said to myself as I went near the piel of spare cairs and desks stacked in a dark corner. "Oh well, time to wait in my usual corner."

Only at this point the intruder spoke again.

"Oooh, you are waiting for somebody? Who is it?"

I groaned as I climbed the lowest pile of chairs for sit down on them.

"First of all, she is a she. Second, it's 'somepony.' Third, I'm waiting for one of my friends." I said annoyedly.

What came next hit me by surprise.

"Oooh, is she Silver Spoon? Or did made peace with Apple Bloom?"

I recoiled and widened my eyes, as I felt dazzled, scared, and nearly violated.

"How do you know that? Did you just looked into my friggin' memories?" I asked, attempting to sound threatening. It seemed to work, since I heard a barely audible squeak with the same tune ofh er voice.

"Answer me!" I roared in my mind, as she timidly answered me shortly after.

"See... uuuummm..."

"Speak up!"

"Aehm... I dunno, thought you knew."

"I knew WHAT?" I said angrily again, getting impatient of her titubation.

"That you were on television?" She said hesitantly, her voice begging to be represented by a pony grinning awkwardly and shrugging their shoulders. Of course, there were bigger concerns there, than the lack of visual cues.

"What's a 'television'? It's how your kind calls their ability to communicate how their daily pestering is going?" I say, half curious, half annoyed.

"No, it's a box that allows you to watch movies, cartoons, documentaries..." She said, somewhat eager-sounding in her explaiantion. Explanation that I cut off.

"Oh, it's cinema, nothing unusual here." I said annoyed, as I looked at the entrance hall again and saw it getting chock-full of ponies. "In fact, I don't get why call a cinema a fancy name like 'television.' Sounds like false advertising to me. But I feel somewhat better, in the idea that my life is deemed so interesting by somepony or something, that thy project it in cinemas."

After saying that, silence fell in my mind, but there was chatter and overall bustle outside it. In the crowd, I glimpsed three familiar faces: the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Those three were always a blast to watch and poke fun to... whenever they didn't become too hard to keep chewing on, or did structural damage to town. Then they became stupidly boorish and vandals respectively. And that's not good.

Anyways, those three were not my friends, but, naturally, the invader thought the exact opposite, as it clumsly somehow overtook my body, and made me clumsly jump down and walk towards the three fillies.

Not that I knew that, since I started to feel like panicking.

"What is going on? Is this your doing?"

I got no response as, to much of my horror, my body kept moving without begin commanded by me, its rightful owner. And, worse of all, it was directed towards the damned three! I tried to regain control of myself, but every action was fleeting, and only made me breath heavily due to the fatigue I was feeling, all while the invader kept moving awkwardly towards them.

"Hi, Apple Bloom, hi Sweetie Belle, hi Scootaloo! How are you?" It said excitedly, once she was at few centimeters from their faces, and, naturally, Scoot-a-Loo did not waste time in react like the brute she is.

"Woke up with half of your brain cut off, Tiara?" She asked, while the other two looked at my body with a frown and a reclined head. "Or were you struck by a lighting made by Rainbow Dash after insulting her?"

"What are you talking about?" It said, to much of my annoyance.

"You know very well what I'm talking about!" Scootaloo said "Stop playing dumb!"

The invader made my ears lower and whimpered. Not a very dignified scene... but at least I could try to get the reins back now. I concentrated, took my body back and said.

"I am not playing dumb, but sure you DO play the part perfectly!"

She growled, but, before she could lay her hooves on me, I recoiled with a jump back just as the bell rang, thusly indicating that our time to get into the class had come.

Scootaloo glared at me one last time, before joining the middle of the stream of ponies along with her obviously dazzled friends, and leaving me to join the sides of the stream instead.

As I walked there, the invader, unfortunately, spoke again.

"What she was talking about?" It asked, her voice sounded completely baffled by Scootaloo's reaction. "I mean, yeah, you have been mean to her in many occasions, I thought you had stopped teasing them, but... what happened exactly this time?"

"Oh, nothing, really," I said, "I kinda waved some copies of her clinical folder in front of her and her friends' faces, then pointed out each and every point proving why she will be unable to fly for the rest of her life, unless she suddenly gains enough money for buy one. Oh, and maybe the fact I mocked them for their lack of cutie mark may be something they still take as an issue."

There was silence. I smirked, as I kept walking towards my class' door.

"Well, I thought that they showed similar glimpses of my deeds on that 'television' of yours. Then again, maybe they censor it for weak minds."

"Diamond Tiara, you are..."

"Am I what?" I said almost proudly, as I put the rucksack at the right side of my desk.

It sighed, as I sat down and extracted my History book.