• Published 1st Jan 2015
  • 3,567 Views, 98 Comments

New Opportunities - shenadri



Redemption for a race, or war to anihilation of the remaining changelings, lets see what happens

  • ...
13
 98
 3,567

Avoiding your murderous sister and the wrath of a God

Canterlot Castle, Medical wing.

“SHINING PERCIVAL ARMOR SPARKLEE!!!” a loud screech was heard just before a loud explosion engulfs the west tower and all the glass around the hall of legends in the castle cracks, after that a resounding pair of hooves were heard running in the castle

Celestia sighed before delicately putting away her tea and looking straight at Chrysalis with a bored face

“What did you just do now Chrysalis?”

“N-Nothing that I know off, Celestia, I was just laying here and talking with a young couple of ponies that apparently were some of the nobles here, after they retire, I was just getting comfortable when suddenly this happened” the insectoid pony answers, looking offended by the question.

“In that case, do you mind explaining to me why are two or more ponies running around my castle wreaking havoc” the white alicorn says “ and, if the shouting voice I hear is correct, one of those is Princess Twilight?”

“WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HOOVES ON YOU… I… I AM GOING TO TRANSFORM YOU INTO A CACTUS… NO, WAIT, CACTUS IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU, I WILL TRANSFORM YOU INTO AN AMOEBA!

In that moment, the door to the infirmary burst into flames, and an enraged Twilight Sparkle barges in, looking like a mad mare, nostrils flared.

“WHERE IS SHINING ARMOR?” the purple alicorn yell, with the Royal Canterlot voice in full, “I WILL PUNISH HIM FOR CASTING A SLEEPING SPELL ON ME!” after checking for her brother, she cast a quick repair spell on the door, before opening it and disappearing down the corridor.

“She is always this… lively?” the changeling queen asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Not always, but considering this incident it would appear that my faithful student sometimes is prone to blow things out of proportion” Princess Celestia says, standing up and inspecting the recently repaired door, “however, she is a very good repair pony when she wants to be, that reconstitution spell is difficult even for me.”

After a tense silence, the door opens again, this time revealing a pink alicorn with a purple, yellow and pink streaks on her mane and tail.

“Excuse me, somepony told me that…” whatever was the end of the phrase, was lost when Princess Mi Amore Cadenza looks at the only non-pony on the infirmary.

“Hello, Mi Amore Cadenza” The changeling queen tries to start a conversation, only for ducking quickly to avoid a tray of tea, two biscuits and a teapot.

“WHAT IN KET´SAVAH NAME IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!” The changeling queen yells, hiding behind Princess Celestia, which was a task on its own, both mares almost the same height.

“I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR HORN AND PLUCK IT IN YOUR ASS YOU DAMN BUG!!” The love princess retaliated, only to stop mid-sentence when she took into account that the aforementioned tray and biscuits were now lodged in Celestia’s horn, all those present in the infirmary suppressing gasps of fear, and in case of one or two changelings that weren't taking into account that the pony receiving the late tea party favors moves the sun, snickers of laughter.

“COME AND GET ME YOU-” Whatever Chrysalis was going to say was unheard as an extreme wave of heat and sound obliterated the tray, the biscuits and most of the linen sheets and covers from the infirmary

“ENOUGH”

The solar princess bellowed, not noticing the fire blast that she cast to get the point across, after deeply inhaling and exhaling, moving her forelimb away from her, she proceeds to try and talk to both the disturbances of the medical wing of the palace, only to stare in shock to a pink and green energy shield protecting both changelings and ponies from the explosion and heat blast.

“Mother of me” the Solar diarch says, facehooving, “it is Filly Twilight all over again in this place.”

Canterlot Castle Throne Room, 45 minutes later

Celestia wasn't having a good day. First, she spent at least twenty minutes trying to convince Cadenza and Chrysalis to lower down the shields, both mares having put their respective grudge on hold (nearly being obliterated by a solar flare could have that effect, all things considered). After that, she finally found her student, giggling like a mad mare and looking at the ceiling, where, magnetized by his hooves, a frightened Shining Armor was screaming like a school filly. Lastly, she found a disgruntled Princess Luna just arriving to the main foyer of the Castle, after trying (and failing) to find both the Crystal Empire monarchs who just teleported away as soon as the night princess mentioned Chrysalis and Twilight Sparkle in the same phrase.

“So, let me get this” Rainbow Dash said, trying her best to hold her mirth “After the captain of the guard, AKA the dumb, knocks out his own sister, then they both arrived here, only for being separated just arriving by an enraged alicorn, which is his sister, after that, she began to pursue him through all the Castle, and in the meanwhile, his wife, which is the paragon of love personificated, was trying to pelt the changeling queen with pastries and a solid tray, impacting the Princess of the sun in the process?” the speedster says, between guffaws of laugh, “this is sooo priceless, why would we need a reformed god of chaos when you four can create such havoc!”

“For the record” the god of chaos himself says, dropping down from the ceiling ”I didn't lift a paw in all the madness caused by this four.” the white alicorn only sighs, looking sternly to all four protagonists of all the incident

“Yes, it is going to be like when Twilight here was a filly in this castle all over again” Celestia confirmed

At least Twilight and Cadenza had the decency to blush a little, between the laughs of all the others in the room.

Author's Note:

Corrected version, I want to thank FinalFan on his corrections of this chapter, Dude you are gold, thank you really, as always any suggestions or comments I will try to answer them as soon as possible