• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 1,265 Views, 19 Comments

Birthday Bonanza - darkmage1997



The children of harmony are all celebrating their birthdays, which, ironically, is on the same day, except for the titans.

  • ...
10
 19
 1,265

Chapter 7: Heading back to the Crystal Empire

Back at the ranch, the other children were awaiting the arrival of Nathan and Mavis, "I hope Mavis finds him," Clover commented. Just then, they saw something flying towards them. It didn't take too long to realize it was Nathan with Mavis on his back.

"Hey guys, sorry Ah ran off like that, but I felt really frustrated that Ah never had human parents," Nathan explained.

"Its ok Nathan, we understand," Crystal replied.

"Well, for now, we'd better head to the train station. Its getting late," Silver said, as he and the others saw it was afternoon. And so, they made their way to the train station.


"Ok, so we've got all the presents, and all the decorations are up, now all we need now are the cakes," Twilight commented.

"Where is Pinkie Pie?" Celestia asked.

"By now, she must be on the next train bound for the Crystal Empire," Ashley pointed out.

"Same with our children," Alice stated.

"Well, hopefully it shouldn't be too long," Cadence commented. Just then, Twilight remembered something she wanted to ask Celestia.

"Celestia, I'd like to ask you about something," Twilight said to her old mentor.

"And that would be?" Celestia asked.

"Well, before we came here, Pinkie said something about a place called Party City," Twilight replied.

"Ah yes, Party City. Well, if Pinkie told you that its a place where only party planners can enter as freely as they want, and royalty needing special permission to enter, then she was telling the truth. You see, sometime after Discord's first imprisonment, a pony by the name of Party Favor set up a party to celebrate the triumph. Afterwards, I asked him how he could set up such a magnificent party. He told me that setting up parties was a very serious matter," Celestia explained.

"And if someone other than a party planner was to set up a party?" Twilight asked.

"Well, then Party City officers would be notified immediately, and then those ponies would be arrested for setting up an unlicensed party, as well as tearing down the party itself," Celestia replied.

"Wow, that's harsh," Sarah commented.

"But true," Luna said.

"And its been that way for centuries," Celestia added.


Back with Pinkie,

The train was coming along the tracks, just as Pinkie, the fillies, and the other children arrived on the platform, "Hey guys!" Pinkie called.

"Hey Auntie Pinkie," Toby called back.

"Ok, so is everyone ready to go to the Crystal Empire?" Cory asked.

"We've got all our stuff," Nyx said.

"As do we," Conner said, just as the train pulled into the station.

"Next stop, the Crystal Empire!" the conductor called.

"That's us," Pinkie said, as they all boarded the train.


After about two and a half hours, the Crystal Empire appeared over the horizon, "Next stop the Crystal Empire Station!" the conductor called.

"Ok guys, get ready to head to the palace," Pinkie said to the children, just as the train came to a stop. Pinkie then led the children off the train.

"Ok, so now we just head to the palace gardens," Joshua said, as the group made their way to the palace. After a few minutes, the group had arrived at the palace gardens, where they saw the party was completely decked out in streamers and balloons.

"Its perfect!" Pinkie said.

"They really know how to go all out," Conner commented, as the other adults came over to where the children were.

"You kids like the set up?" Twilight asked.

"WE DO!" the kids all said in unison.

"Well, we have some time, why not we all go to the pool?" Sarah asked. A round of nods was her answer, as they left for the pool.