• Published 18th Dec 2014
  • 1,793 Views, 44 Comments

My Warrior Ponies - Winter Solstice



This is about when a spell goes wrong and the mane 6 are trapped in the world of warrior cats

  • ...
3
 44
 1,793

Chapter 3: The Portal

Chapter 3
Where the mane 6 are transported into another world, they must adapt to their new bodies and different world.

Twilight lifted the old parchment , the words were slightly faded from age:
"Mother Goddess, jewel of night,
lady moon, arise tonight.
Protect me in this sacred rite,
perform to honor your glorious light.
Your silvery light graces the land
shining fair on sea and sand,
light amongst the heavens grand,
is ever changing in your hand.
Fair be the light on forest and fields
fair be the light upon the hills,
fair be the light that over me spills
for fair are the deeds thy light reveals.
Blessed maiden, mother, crone,
I honor your earth I walk upon.
Ever mindful of ones before me gone
I know I never walk alone.
Mother of guidance, bringer of light,
protect me in this sacred rite,
I call thee now attend to me
this is my will so mote it be!"

As soon as the lasts words left her mouth, a golden light surrounded her horn. Her friends were lifted to the sky, their element faintly glowing. In front of her, a gate of light slowly opened.

"It worked!" Twilight muttered, and everything went black.


She opened her eyes and and blinked she saw sunlight creeping through the branches of giant trees a few fallen leaves, the wind blowed lightly scattering . She jumped up, onto her paws, wait what?

"Girls I think we may have a problem" She said. She shook her friends, they started to wake up. Then they started to look at themselves, she looked closely they all looked like opalescence. Applejack was a light ginger cat with blonde fur on her head, Rarity was a white cat, Pinkie Pie had pink fur with darker pink markings, Fluttershy had a yellow pelt with light tufts of pink and Rainbow Dash had a light blue pelt with multi-coloured marking on her paws and tail. They all wore that resembled the elements the shapes of their cutie marks were hard to out line but they were still there. They all started to scream, at each other and at themselves. Fluttershy started to cry, and Applejack was trying to calm her down. Rarity tried to keep her posture straight but failed she was left speechless at the thought of being a cat. Pinkie seemed to be the only one unnerved by what was happening , she happily bobbed up and down to an imaginary beat.

"Twilight, what happened?" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. She walked up and down the forest floor, whispering , 'this is not cool, not cool at all.'

Twilight wanted to scream, what had happened, she did not plan for this. But she held her tongue, her friends needed her, she was the one with all the answers, she just needed a little time. But she did not know where to begin, where to start. She needed to be strong for her friends, she was the one who dragged them all into this. She started to pace around a tree, this helped her to think properly and to concentrate. Her friends watched her pace, they began to calm down.

"What should we do y'all?" Applejack asked.

"Should we hide?" Fluttershy replied.

"Where are we?" Rainbow Dash questioned.

"Are we going to die?" Rarity exclaimed.

"I'm a cat hooray, now I can wear boots, I shall be known as Puss in Boots!" Pinkie Pie said.

The others all turned to look at Pinkie Pie, they each had a look of amazement on their faces. How could she think up that crazy idea. Then they realised that this was Pinkie Pie talking and and dismissed the comment. They all looked at Twilight expecting the answers to their questions. Their hopeful looks added to the guilt that Twilight felt.

"I just need some time to think" She told them. They let out relieved sighs as they thought Twilight knew what she was doing and would get them out of here. What would she do? She needed Princess Celestia, but she was in Canterlot, and she doubted that they were anywhere near Equestria.

"Well we could explore where we are maybe find some clues!" Pinkie Pie suggested, she started to hop away. Through the trees like she had lived here her whole life. She and her friends ran to catch up, they walked through the mysterious woods. The trees looked even bigger since they were in a smaller form.

"I want to go home!" Fluttershy whimpered, she crouched down into a ball. She started to cry, fat wet tears rolled down her cheeks, her eyes were closed as if she was forcefully trying to erase the memory of the forest.

"It's all right sugarcube, Twilight 'ere 'as a plan!" Applejack whispered, Fluttershy nodded and continued walking.

Twilight sniffed the air, her feline senses were telling her that she was not alone. She looked up and saw four cats walk out of the shadows. Two were big toms and the other two were about the size.

"Kittypets, get of our territory, run back to your twolegs!" the grey tom about their size ordered. He bared his teeth, and the orange tom stepped to his side he unsheathed his claws, they both started growling, their fur bristling. The two older cats stood back watching them closely.

"Who's going to make us!" Rainbow Dash answered, she unsheathed her claws as well. Her friends all stood up ready for a fight, they started to growl. Twilight eyed the older toms warily if they joined the fight, they wouldn't stand a chance, she could see their strong muscles underneath their coats.
Rainbow Dash sprang at the grey tom, they clawed each other, as they twisted and yowled. Applejack sprang at the ginger tom who was caught unaware, he fell to his side but then jumped right up, but Applejack was already on his back, he rolled over, Applejack was underneath him, she struggled to get up. Pinkie Pie started to growl and jumped at the ginger tom, Applejack took that moment of distraction and jumped up. Fluttershy body slammed the grey tom and Rainbow landed a scratch on his ear. Rarity growled at the both the grey and ginger toms, she scratched them with her claws here and there. Twilight looked and saw her friends fighting, she could see they were tired. She had to do something.


Rainbow dash tackled the grey tom, she scratched his pelt with her claws, he bit her tail, she screeched in defiance and turned to bite his paw. Then Fluttershy body-slammed the tom, he was dazed and released his grip on her tail. She fought with all her might, she slammed, slashed and bit till she knew she was growing tired. Her paws moved slower, the tom soon overpowered her and slashed her muzzle. Where did Fluttershy go? She saw at the corner of her eye Fluttershy growling at the grey tom. She kept well away, she looked to see Applejack against the ginger cat, the were a ball of fury. She bit the tom's ear, and was about to claw his muzzle when she heard Twilight.

"STOP!" Twilight ordered, she felt the tom stop, hesitating she stopped as well she looked up and saw Applejack with some wounds including some blood on her cheek. She stopped and looked at her opponent, he had some bloody wounds and a torn ear. She felt exhausted and it took a lot of effort to keep standing, she just wanted some sleep, but she knew that she shouldn't show the enemy that you are weak, she forced herself to stand tall. She turned to Twilight.


Twilight was amazed that they all stopped, She was aware that the older cats were staring at her. "We have to stop fighting, we are sorry that we crossed into your territory but we need to know, where are we?" Twilight asked the two older toms, politely. They walked out of the shadows, the golden tabby tom had thick fur like a lion's mane. The other tom had a white pelt with eyes the colour of sand.

"Our territory covers only part the forest, we live near the tree cut place," The golden tabby mewed. "You are crossing on our territory, kittypets so I have to ask you to leave."

"Oh, and may I ask you what is a kittypet and a twoleg?" Twilight questioned.

"A twoleg is a creature that stand on their back hind legs and a kittypet is someone who depends on twolegs to survive" the ginger tom answered.

"But we are not kittypet and we have never seen a twoleg before" Rarity reasoned.

"So what is that thing around your neck?" the grey tom asked as he began to lick his wounds.

"That is a name symbol" Twilight lied, she knew that these cats would not know anything about magic. So why confuse them, she nodded at her friends and they all got the hint.

"We need your help to get back to our home!" Twilight said, "can we just stay until we know what to do."

The older cats talked in quiet whispers, soon they came to agreement.

"You are allowed to stay, only if Bluestar allows it" The white tom mewed.

"Follow us back to camp!", the ginger tom said cheerfully, "oh, and by the way my name is Firepaw, the gray tom is Graypaw and the white cat is Whitestorm and the golden tabby is Lionheart!"

They followed them through the forest, the wild cats were faster as they were used to the terrain but Twilight and her friends had trouble catching up. The forest cats slowed down, and Twilight was thankful.

"We're here, welcome to our home"

Author's Note:

I finally got them through the portal YAY! :yay: Super happy about that. Later there maybe some romance between Twilight and Firepaw, stay tuned to see if it comes true !:pinkiehappy: Oh, and feel free to comment it's awesome!!!