• Published 16th Nov 2014
  • 747 Views, 77 Comments

The Gaming Princess - Red and Black Alicorn OC



You know what the princess of the night does in her spare time? She plays on her Xbox 360!

  • ...
16
 77
 747

Discord-erlands

Princess Celestia had just woken up to a loud noise. A explosion. Celestia jumped out of bed and smashed through her door.

As Celestia ran down the hallways. She could hear that it was coming from Luna's bedroom.

As the princess of the sun walked towards the door she heard Luna shout "Oh hell yeah!"... Oookay then. Not what she was expecting.

Celestia opened the door with her magic and looked inside the room.

Luna was looking at some sort of machine thingy with bright colourful lights zooming around.

Luna looked up at Celestia.

"Sister, why haven't we invented these yet?"

--twelve hours later--

Twelve hours ago Celestia had told Luna off for playing on the Xbox instead of doing her duties. But dispite this Luna was still going to get to prestige six in Call of Duty Black Ops II.

Luna turned on the Xbox and came to the menu. She was about to select the game when she spotted a box.

It said free games for gold. Hmm. Interesting.

She selected the box. The previous games she got cost money. And Celestia wasn't that impressed by it. But this game, well, is free!

Luna was about to read the title when she turned to look away from the screen.

"Hmm, I think I should keep this a surprise for myself."

Luna selected download without looking at the title.

She decided that she should play another game while waiting for the game to download. She looked through all of her games until she came across a curtain game that she had not seen before. She read the title and on it it said Discord-erlands 2.

Wait. What?... Discord?

Luna reread the title to make sure that her eyes were not playing tricks on her.

"I should take a look at this."

Luna selected the game and the screen started to load. Once it finished the main menu for the game appeared.

She selected new game and the screen changed to another menu.

But this time it gave her the options to create a character. This was going to be fun.

She could chose four class types.

Luna looked at all of the names and read the descriptions.

The earth pony could carry two weapons in his hand. He also had high health.

The crystal pony could deploy a crystal turret.

The pegasus could use their wings to boost forward or jump higher.

The unicorn could use magic spells to attack enemies.

Luna was disappointed to see that there was no alicorn class.

She then looked at the downloadable content to see if there was any other classes.

There was the changeling that could disguise himself as an enemy and a alicorn that has the abilities that the pegasus and unicorn class has.

Awesome.

After Luna downloaded the content and created a character that looked like her she started up the game.

There was a cutscene going on, and there was a 'car' driving dangerously on the road.

The game stopped. For some reason. Has it crashed? Has it froze?

The princess tapped all the buttons on the controller.

Then, the cutscene continued on. But unfortunately for Luna, she pressed the 'a' button just as the cutscene resumed. She had skipped it. Damn.

The screen then changed to the character's point of view.

Around her was a great landscape of snow. There was a train lying on it's side.

Then a large ferocious monster small robot came up to her.

"Hello! My name is D3r-py. But you can call me Derpy!"

Luna looked confused. Derpy?

Derpy gestured to Luna to move forwards.

Luna followed Derpy. She started to talk some gibberish which Luna didn't listen to. Derpy then fell down. Off a little cliff.

Luna jumped down after him. It wasn't that far down. When Luna landed she spotted Derpy head first in the ground. Stuck.

Derpy shouted from under the snow.

"Um, can you help me out. Please?"

Luna went over to Derpy and it gave her the option to pull her out. Nah!

Luna walked off towards a large door and stood in front of it. She opened the large heavy door. And walked inside. There was a odd looking box on the other side of the room. She opened it and inside was a gun. She took it.

Some words popped up on the screen saying that she should select her inventory to equip her gun. She opened up her inventory and saw her gun. It was a hoofgun. Well, any weapon is good enough for this pro.

She selected the option to equip the gun.

Luna then pressed 'B' and saw herself holding the hoofgun.

She searched around the room and found some ammunition for her gun. She then saw another door and tried to open it but it seemed to be locked. I need Derpy.

--1 hour later--

Luna was skilfully dodging the enemy bullets while shooting from the party cannon. It killed two of the bandits and left her with the large earth pony.

She used her ability to do the sonic rainboom. She charged at the enemy with this ability and knocked him down. His health was low. That was good.

She then continued to shoot at him with the party cannon and he eventually died. Luna walked away from the bodies and to her car.

Out in the distance she saw a pack of timber wolves. They all varied from small to large. Luna knew that she could kill them but she didn't want to take any chances. She got in her car and drove of to her next mission.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also thanks Fossil-Dragon-Messiah for the suggestions!