• Published 3rd Nov 2014
  • 1,233 Views, 18 Comments

Supercharged - Ponyess



This all started with a crash and me falling off my scooter. Good things I have friends who pull me back together.

  • ...
9
 18
 1,233

Into the Café, and a Moment of Joy: 6

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie's POV

“Since you are all here, how about we go in and have a treat? The usual, I take it?” I offered generously with a wide grin all over my face.

“Ah reckon that is acceptable!” Apple Bloom responded.

“Certainly!” Sweetie Belle echoed contently with a slight grin onto her muzzle.

“If it isn’t too much to ask, I would need a double portion, by the looks of things!” Scootaloo pointed out with an embarrassed grin and a hint of a giggle to her voice.

“Scootaloo, your aura just turned a new Pink, just as we entered the Sugar-Cube Corner Café!” Sweetiwe Belle observed.

“Oh now, not again? When will this ever stop?” Scootaloo groaned, yet couldn’t keep a hint of giggle from her voice.

“I think we could as well make that a triple, on the house. Uh, what is that? Your mane just picked up a strange shimmering quality!” I put forth in surprise.

“Thanks, Pinkie. I appreciate it!” Scootaloo pointed out.

“Now as you mentioned it, Pinkie, you are absolutely right. I am starting to get a royal feel from her, like with Celestia and Luna. I can’t explain it, but I think it started as Twilight tried to help her heal the injuries she sustained from a Scooter accident she had earlier today!” Sweetie Belle replied.

“That just may explain the mane and tail. Celestia and Luna are Regal Princesses. They have been Alicorns for a thousand years. If it is the case, maybe you have more to celebrate than you liked to think?” I pondered.

“You mean to say that I am turning into an Alicorn and Princess? Like Twilight Sparkle? If it is the case, it is frightening me yet very big news to all of Ponyville. I am torn up about these prospects!” Scootaloo responded.

“All known Alicorns of Equestria have been crowned into Princesses. Twilight Sparkle is but the last in line. I am glad it isn’t me. I can but congratulate you to the honour, hoping you will enjoy the life that has been bestowed upon you!” Sweetie Belle responded.

“We’ve read about the Royal Sisters at school, Cheerilee taught us all about them. I guess she will have to teach the next generation of foals about Cadence and Twilight Sparkle as well. I like to be able to fly, but I doubt I like to be part of the History class. Oh well!” Scootaloo pondered with a groan.

“Everything comes at a prise!” Sweetie Belle concluded as we moved into the Café, while I gathered the order in order for me to serve them at the table.

“This surely will change things around here!” I muttered to myself as I pushed the cart with the three plates and two glasses and a tea cup.

Since I had promised Scootaloo her treat was on the house, I decide I could as well give the remaining fillies of the Cutie Mark Crusaders theirs while I was at it. I couldn’t bring myself to charge them for the one fillie portion each, when I gave Scootaloo her triple portion.

As I arrived at the table in the corner, I could clearly see the shimmer of her main still there, but now even more emphasised than it had been as they entered the Café.

“Oh, woah? Now it is even more than when I promised you Crusaders the treat on the house!” I exclaimed as I reached the table.

“When you put it like that, Pinkie, her mane and tail truly is that of an Alicorn now!” Sweetie Belle pointed out.

“The glow increases for every moment I am close by!” I pointed out as I slipped the plates on the table before the respective fillie in turn, then the cup for Sweetie Bell and the glasses for Scootaloo and Apple Bloom.

“Ah reckon. This is starting to look a bit scary!” Apple Bloom noted as she started to dig in, into her treat.

“When it goes scary, that is when I enjoy the moment. You need to giggle, laugh, snortle or any the like, any time you feel threatened, Apple Bloom!” I explained carefully, incapable of keeping traces of said giggle out of my voice.

“I never thought this would be happening. I am almost as tall as you, already, Pinkie!”Scootaloo pointed out in a surprised voice, looking from one face to the other, only to realise it was actually happening.

“This isn’t one of these dreams when you would see Luna pop right out of a cloud or a shadow, Scootaloo?” Swetie Belle suggested, with a trace of giggle to her voice as well, if it was more amusement or just taking my advice on the subject of fears.

“I better leave you to enjoy your treats, besides, I have work to do. As much as I enjoy spending time with you Crusaders. Make sure to enjoy the rest of your treats now!” I pointed out as I moved out to the counter.


“When we leave the café, you are going to look like an Adult, yet you don’t have your mark yet!” Sweetie Belle observed.

“Sounds about right, ya now. Ah reckon the lacking mark is the only thing that is setting you apart from any other Adult now!” Apple Bloom pondered.

“I am trying to make up my mind. Do I prefer the strange aura, or the magically shimmering Alicorn like mane. I guess the mane was preferable since it is not all over you, Scootaloo. Yet, now every Pony can see it in broad daylight. I can no longer ignore where this is going. Although I guess I will have a hard time, getting used to you looking like an adult, while the rest of us still are the same little fillies we will stay for years to come!” Sweetie Belle confessed.

“Good thing I have a short mane, but I guess that is about to change soon, right along with everything else. I have to see all of you as little fillies, knowing I still am one inside, even when I tower over you, with the body of an adult. I can’t escape what I am becoming, at least you can look the other way and imagine nothing changed!” Scootaloo put forth as she swallowed the last of her treat, washing it down with the last of her drink.

“Everything is looking so funny, when your friend grows into an adult over-day!” Apple Bloom surmised.

“Maybe we could go to your place, Sweetie Belle? My cape is too small, it is looking silly now. I am looking ridiculous, wearing it, but I can’t just ditch it, unless I had one in my size? Maybe Rarity could fix one? If I have no cape of my own, it feels as if I abandoned you!” Scootaloo pointed out.

“Better see her now then waiting. She may be shocked enough to learn of what happened to you, Scootaloo. Besides, she could always make you a new cape too!” Sweetie Belle responded.

“Guess we are off, then!” Scootaloo responded.

“Ah reckon, we have already thanked Pinkie Pie for the treat she gave us. It sure was great, too!” Apple Bloom pointed out as we left the café, Sugar-Cube Corner, trotting off to the Boutique.

--- --- ---