• Published 3rd Nov 2014
  • 1,233 Views, 18 Comments

Supercharged - Ponyess



This all started with a crash and me falling off my scooter. Good things I have friends who pull me back together.

  • ...
9
 18
 1,233

A Moment in Time: 2

I had just sat down in the clubhouse, as a new sensation hit me. Now the prickling sensation had turned into a tingling warm feeling. Something was strange and felt off in an uncharacteristic way I had not experienced before.

“I think I need one of these muffins, right about now. I hope we have some of Pinkie Pie’s on hoof!” I pointed out.

“These are the only muffins we ever have!” Sweetie Belle pointed out.

“We may have a few Apple treats, that she has not made, though!” Apple Bloom responded.

“Maybe a sip of your cider would be great too, I suddenly started to feel warm, just about now!” I responded.

“You fetch the cider, while I pick up the muffins, Apple Bloom!” Sweetie Belle responded.

“Sure, it is our farm, so that would be best!” Apple Bloom responded as she bounced down the ramp to the ground under the tree, before she cantered off to the apple cellar where the remaining cider was bound to be stored.

“Thanks!” I moaned in a strange voice.

“Oh yes. I thought I recalled we did leave a few muffins here. I just found them!” Sweetie Belle exclaimed as she found the stashed away pastries.

“Thank Celestia. I think I need one right about now!” I responded.

“Strange, you are glowing, Scootaloo!” she responded as she turned back towards me, before she moved back to the table with a few muffins.

“I am?” I inquired.

“If I am not mistaken, it looks like a mix between Twilight Sparkles magic, nd odd glow and your eye colour. It is strange, we may have to ask Twilight about this sooner than we had expected her to check up on you!” she pointed out as she placed a muffin on each place, leaving a few on the middle of the table.

“Since you noticed it now, it isn’t just a residual of her magic, even if you said you saw a hint towards it!” I pondered.

“Aside from the fact that it is darker here, I was happy I could tell you in private. This magic is a Unicorn matter, but it is affecting you so I had to tell you!” she proclaimed.

“Since you are a Unicorn, I guess you are more familiar with this branch of magic then Apple Bloom or I could be?” I pondered, slowly chewing the muffin Sweetie Belle had placed before me.

“Sounds reasonable. I may be a filly, but I am still a Unicorn all the same. I use to see both Rarity and Twilight sparkle, so I guess I do have some experience by now!” she responded, in a lecturing voice.

“Strange, Now I'm starting to feel light. At least I start to feel better, now after the muffin!” I pondered.

“You probably need another muffin?” Sweetie Belle responded.

“Yeah, I think so too!” I responded as she levitated it over to me.

“Thanks!” I responded as I started to chew my second muffin.

“Ah found a bottle!” Apple Bloom announced as she appeared in the door.

“Good. I think I feel better now!” I pointed out.

--- --- ---