• Published 3rd Nov 2014
  • 1,233 Views, 18 Comments

Supercharged - Ponyess



This all started with a crash and me falling off my scooter. Good things I have friends who pull me back together.

  • ...
9
 18
 1,233

A Trot in the Forest: 3

Author's Note:

Sweetie Belle's POV

“You do know that the magic colour is linked to your eye colour, right?!” I pointed out.

“Then you mean to say I have three individual layers of magic on me, right now? I can understand how you can identify Twilight Sparkle, since she applied magic in the process of healing me, after the accident. I guess I can see how you can see my colour as well since it is in me, but who or what is the source to the third part of it?” Scootaloo pointed out.

“That is the problem, I do not have an idea as to how or why it is there, but it is in stark contrast to you and Twilight Sparkle. Maybe we should ask Zecora, she knows magic like no Pony!” I suggested.

“Then we need to go through the forest. Even if I have been there a few times myself!” Scootaloo added.

“We all have, besides, we are practically in the forest already. Although could you keep an eye on the magical aura you mentioned earlier, Sweetie Belle? Just in case!” Scootaloo put forth.

“Certainly. For you as a fellow Crousader and friend, I would have done much more than just follow you through the forest all the way to Zecora’s hut and watch your aura!” I pointed out.

“Yeah, I know. I would have done the same for you, if and when the time comes to do something dangerous, scary or anything!” Scootaloo responded.

“We have been though quite a few things together, throughout the time together as Crusaders and friends!” I pointed out as she trotted down the ramp and into the forest along the path that would take us to the intended destination, the hut of Zecora the Zebra’s.

“Ah reckon Ah am coming along!” Apple Bloom responded, coming right behind me as we continued into the forest.

“I can definitely see an increase in the unfamiliar part of your aura, Scootaloo!” I pointed out, about half way towards the hut.

“Not sure I like the sound of it, but we have to go to her. I couldn’t ask you to fetch her for me and I don’t even know if she would follow you all the way, clear of the forest, just to make sure I stay out of the forest. We don’t even know if it is for good or ill, right now!” Scootaloo pondered in response.

“Twilight's portion is diminishing slightly, while yours is increased with thrice the amount of her decrease!” I countered.

“Not sure if I need to worry about Twilight’s portion, at least not so long as my end is absorbing it? The one thing that is worrying me, is the unknown part of this. Good thing we are close to her hut by now!” Scootaloo responded.

“I would assume that you are absorbing her magic, so that makes sense. Considering where we are, guess the worry is warranted. Even if you are growing much stronger than is expected!” I reasoned.

“Is it that much stronger already? I just noticed that I had grown taller since we left Twilight Sparkle at her castle!” Scootaloo concluded.

“Ah reckon Zecora would know more!” Apple Bloom interjected, as we came closer to the hut.

“Yes, she would know more than us, possibly even more than Twilight. We can always go back and ask her, if Zecora by any chance can’t tell us or help us with the problem at hoof. If that fails, I guess we have to go to see Celestia and Luna!” I reasoned.

“I like to have a few options, just in case. Just kind of curious that I still have any trace of Twilight’s magic in me, since you still do see it in my aura? Seems as if she had been like this since the day she had all the magical power of Celestia, Luna and Cadence at her disposal. The experience clearly affected her deeper than she is openly letting on, or if she is fully aware of it?” Scootaloo pondered.

“What brought you to my hut?” Zecora enquired, before we even got to the door.

--- --- ---