• Published 30th Oct 2014
  • 3,565 Views, 24 Comments

The Elements of Insanity - Pegasisterforever



The Elements of Insanity have been reborn into the world after a tragic accident. Now they are trying to find a way back into Equestria to overthrow Celestia and become the supreme rulers of Equestria.

  • ...
8
 24
 3,565

The Pony in the Mirror

Brutalight walked into her headquarters and looked around. She looked at the huge painting of her and trotted towards it. She moved the painting out of the way with her magic and looked at the large black door behind it.

Rainbrine was the only one who knew about the door and what's inside and thus installed a security system so only Brutalight can get in.
Brutalight placed her hoof on the scanner that was next to the door. After it scanned her hoof, the door opened with a loud 'crrreeekk'.

The inside was huge and black. There was spiral stairs leading down.

Brutalight teleported herself to the bottom, for she has cast a spell on the stairs to make them endless. Only somepony with teleportation can go down. She's not worried about Rarifruit. She doesn't have the magic ability to teleport all the way down here.

Once she was at the bottom, she came towards a simple wooden door. She opened it and she came into a pitch black room. All you can see is fog. Brutalight walked toward and soon came to a mirror that was her hight.

"Mirror mirror on the wall. Who is the most chaotic of them all?" Brutalight chanted.

The mirror swirled and a familiar head came into view.

"I am my dear. Hahaha!" The head said.

"Discord. Nice to see you again, my fellow companion in chaos." Brutalight smiled as she remembered the God of chaos.

"Now I heard you want to know about Equestria and what's going on?" He said as his head swirled around.

"Yes. What are those dreaded princesses up to?" Brutalight said recalling her pathetic mentor.

"Well, Celestia is going nuts looking for you and you're friends but, she's looking for the old version of you." Discord said laughing at how mad the princess of the sun is becoming.

"Good. That way when we take Equestria, she won't hurt us in fear of hurting the precious elements of harmony! Now, what's the status on the blue one?" Brutalight said.

"She's not doing much besides trying to calm her sister down. There i'v told you everything you need to know! Remind me what I get out of this?" Discord said.

"I told you. We need you to raise the sun and the moon normally. I also need you to take away the princesses horns. What you get out of all this is you get to be free to spread you're chaos." Brutalight said rolling her eyes.

"Yes. I can see it now. Chaos all over Equestria! Thank you Brutalight." Discord said in a daydream.

"Hmp. I'm only doing this to take over Equestria. Now I must go." Brutalight said turning around.

"Oh and Brutalight, how I must say I perfer this side of you instead of dreaded Twilight Sparkle." Discord said before she could leave.

"Yes. I do too." Brutalight said with a mischievous smile as she started to trot away.


Rarifruit and Fluttershout layed out six plates of hay fries and daisy blood sandwhiches on the table.

"Dinner time!" Rarifruit called out.

After a couple minutes, everypony was sitting at the table. Rainbrine and Derpigun stared at their food and then looked at each other.

"Is something wrong dearies?" Rarifruit asked.

"Well...it's just...we don't eat food. We're robots. It will just burn our circuits." Rainbrine explained while Derpigun just nodded.

Rarifruit toke their plates away and put them in the fridge using her magic.

"Fine then I guess you don't get to eat dinner tonight!" Rarifruit said in a stuck up tone.

"But, we don't need- never mind!" Rainbrine said slouching in her seat.

"Hey has any pony seen Brutalight? She left right after she checked on the portal." Pinkis said looking at the empty seat.

At this information, Rainbrine perked up. She was the only one who knew where she was. She intended to keep it that way or Brutalight would smash her circuits!

"I have no idea! But, she owes me a blood daisy sandwhich!" Rarifruit said.

"Don't make her mad though! She is the leader and she has the power to blast you're head off for just saying that!" Rainbrine said looking at Rarifruit with a concerned look.

"Yeah, maybe your right. I mean we didn't make her leader for nothing. Heheh." Rarifruit said with a nervous chuckle. She received a series of noddes and murmurs of agreement.

"You're talking about me I persume?" Everypony looked to see Brutalight in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Yes, Brutalight we were just talking about how much of a great leader you are! Heheh." Rarifruit said nervously.

Applepills and Pinkis shrunk in there seat, while Rainbine and Derpigun took a great interests in the left wall. Fluttershout looked at Rarifruit like she was mad.

"Yes, I hope so. Or you know what will happen if you disobey me." Brutalight making a sword appear I her hoof. Rarifruit had a sweat drop form.

"But, of course we would never do that! Right girls!" Rarifruit turned to the rest of them.

"That's right." Rainbrine spoke up. She nudged Derpigun.

"Right!" Derpigun said quickly.

"Okie dokie lokie! Hehe!" Pinkis said with a big fake smile.

"Of course! Hehe!" Applepills said but, she was still bad at lying.

"See!? We all agree!" Rarifruit said. She nudged Fluttershout in the side.

She made a squeak and then sunk in her chair.

"Good. Now, I think it's time we have dinner!" Brutalight taking a seat.


Spike looked out the window of the library. Guards were everywhere in Ponyville. He and the cutiemark crusaders were in the library as if waiting for a message that will never come.

Scootaloo was quiet and was taking apart her scooter and then putting it back together. Sweetie bell was missing as well. Applebloom was looking through a book about farming.

When Spike got home he came home to a mess and decided to clean it up. When he was cleaning, a couple of guards came in and searched the library. When Spike asked what it was about, he was told Twilight and her friends have gone missing. He looked after their pets while they were missing and right now, not even the pets had a little bit of joy in them.

The library was dark and gloomy without the girls we know and love here. All of Ponyville, was dark and gloomy without them. One question ran through everyponys mind.

'where are The Elements of Harmony?'

Author's Note:

Hello again! It's Thanksgiving and this is my happy Thanksgiving chapter! Hope yy enjoyed and I will see you all later!
P.S. Sorry it's not that much but, I can't do a lot when I'm supposed to be getting ready for Thanksgiving!