• Published 30th Oct 2014
  • 3,565 Views, 24 Comments

The Elements of Insanity - Pegasisterforever



The Elements of Insanity have been reborn into the world after a tragic accident. Now they are trying to find a way back into Equestria to overthrow Celestia and become the supreme rulers of Equestria.

  • ...
8
 24
 3,565

The Turn of The Elements

Rarity slowly opened her eyes. Everything was blurry and confusing. She got up on all four hooves. Her vision started to clear. She was in some sort of grave yard. She looked forward and saw a creature known as a human. She remembered Twilight talking about them after her trip to an alternate dimension. She hid behind a grave stone just in case. She didn't know if they were friendly or not.

"Ugh, this muck is getting all over my hooves." Rarity said in her stuck up voice.

She looked at the man and soon realized that he was crying. She took a closer look and saw him place a hat on a grave stone. Her started to leave and Rarity hid more behind the grave stone, just enough so that the man could not see her. As soon as he was gone, she got out from her hiding place and looked at the grave stone. She looked at it with saddness. She then slowly looked down at the hat for a while, and then decided it was time to leave.

Just before she could turn around a green, transparent, human rose out from the grave. She was to stunned to move or speak. Then human shot up into the air and then dove down on her.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Rarity screamed. After that there was a big white flash and everything seemed to slow down.

After the white flash was gone, Rarity opened her eyes one at a time. Memories flashed in her head of her and that human. Most of them were of her being greedy and of that man doing nasty things. Once the flashes were over, her eye twitched. She felt different and.....greedy. She looked at that hat the man sat down on the grave. She used her magic to make it purple and put it on her head. It looked good on her considering it was a small sailors cap.

"Mine!" She said with a menacing tone.

She walked casually out of the graveyard and into the city to explore. Then she saw an old man with some sort of machine. She sprinted to the top of a building and looked down with a mischievous smile. She jumped down from the building and went behind the machine. The man turned around from the machine at the sound of her moving. She stuck her head right above the small machine as the man turned around. She shot the man with an energy blast from her horn. She went in front of the machine and looked at it. Just as she was going to take it, a buffed up man came and destroyed it. The man walked toward her evilly. Just as she was about to shot a magical blast at him, he picked her up by her neck. The clock above struck 5 minutes from midnight. Raritys cutie mark changed to a pink apple looking fruit with a dimond inside of it. Raritys mane and tail became more ragged and turned pink. A metal glove of some sorts grew on her one hoof. It charged up with some sort of energy shot the man off her. Rarity flew back and her eyes dilated and a smirk grew apon her face. She looked a the dimond encrusted metal glove and turned back to the man. He started to get up again. She laughed a little and once he was standing, she charged the glove with energy again. This time, purple demon hands formed behind her and grabbed the man. One grabbed the man by his head, and tore it clean off. Rarity looked at her glove again and back at the dead man. She smirked.

"This is going to be fun!" She said as she walked off, ready to cause more chaos.


Fluttershy trotted slowly through the grave yard. She had woke up at the entrance of it, and let her curiousity take hold. As she walked along one row she came across a grave stone that gave her some sort of vision. It was a vision of her dear friend Rarity and when the man took hold of her. A worried expression grew on her face. She doesn't really like this place very much. She walked to the end of the row and looked at a grave stone. Soon after, a cracking noise made her jump . She looked around.

"H-h-hello? I-is anybody there?" Fluttershy said in a soft voice. She looked back down at the grave stone. In front of it was now a hat that looked like the hat that the cat in the hat wears. It stright up so it was a little below her face. A human popped out of the ground so that the hat was on him. He was about eye level and was staring stright at her.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She screamed.

The human picked her up by the throat. She screamed once more, but it was bearly heard. When she opened her mouth to scream again, the human went inside her and took over. A white flash blinded her for a long time until she opened her eyes. Her mane was red and her tail was white. She was wearing the hat that looked like a mini version of the cat in the hat's hat. Her cutie mark was three red butterfly's that had four white dots on each that resembled the part of the boom box that if you play it loud enough, it booms. It also had red dots around it that resembled blood. One of her eyes were her regular teal color, but the other was red with painted fire coming from the top of the eye. Fluttershy opened her eyes and grew a mischievous smile. Then she did the unthinkable.

She screamed.

The whole world rumbled at the sound of her powerful voice. Though it was a man scream, it was defiantly Fluttershys scream. Once she stopped screaming, she left the grave yard and went out into the city to cause more chaos.


Applejack awoke with a thud. She looked around and realized she was in some sort of wooden building. She saw a worn out human that looked like it havnt eaten in days. Applejack rememebered Twilight saying that they were friendly creatures and meant no harm. At first she was scared and then she was sad. She walked over to him and realized he was trying to open something.

"Want some help partner?" Applejack said in her most conforting voice. It was very hard considering she was a headstrong pony.

The man looked at her with a look that clearly said to go away but then he smiled like a manic. He put the bottle on the floor for her to try and open. Applejack took the container and tried to open it with her teeth. After a few minutes of trying she looked up to see that the man was gone. She stared quizzically into the dark part of the room she turned around for a second and then turned back. When she turned back around the man jumped at her, and there was a blinding white flash. Applejack opened her eyes and she no longer had her hat. Her tail and mane were black and her cutie mark was three pills. Each was split in white and red and in the red part was a white apple and in the white part was a red apple. Her eyes dilated and smirked. She saw a man walk by were she dropped the pills and went looking for the man. The man picked up the pills and opened them. He sat down in a chair and started to read the back. Applejack hid in the darkness and once her started to eat one she jumped out of the darkness and killed the man. She picked up the pills and started to eat them. Once that the pills in the container were gone she zoomed out of the torn up pavilion and went to cause chaos and get more pills.


Pinkie pie bounced around the halls of a totally white building. She didn't know where she was but, she never let that bother her. She stopped bouncing when she saw a man in one room. She popped her head out from his shoulder and looked at him.

"Hi! My name is Pinkie pie and I like party's,-" Pinkie pie was cut off by when the man punched her off his shoulder. Pinkie pie started over with her introduction but, was cut off again by the man.

"Shut up!" He said. As he got up to her face and pointed at her.

Soon, his frown grew into a smile. Pinkie pie started to smile as well, thinking that it was just a game. Pinkie pie tried to open her mouth again to talk but, then the man went inside her. She was met with a blinding white flash and when she opened her eyes she smiled like a manic. Her mane and tail were in Pinkamena style and her cutie mark was three chocolate mini cakes. Each were covered with yellow frosting and the top one had a red 'P' on it. She tapped her chin and then realized that there must be more humans in this building.

More humans to eat.

She laughed manically before galloping down the halls of the building to grab some fast food.


Rainbow awoke with a purple blur in front of her.

"Twilight...." She said her voice cracking. She got up slowly on four hooves and looked at the passed out purple unicorn. As Rainbow regained her balance and vision, Twilight began to stir.

"Ugh...were am I?" She said as she struggled to wake up.

She slowly started to get up on four legs. She turned around and saw Rainbow picking at some loose feathers that have loosened after the fall. Rainbow stopped picking at the feathers and then looked ahead of her. They landed in front of a grave yard.

'Wonderful,' she thought, 'just what we need, to wake up in front of a mother bucking grave yard.' Twilight started to walk towards it while trying to keep her balance. Rainbow decided to follow her considering the possibilities of her getting lost. As she followed Twilight threw the grave yard, Twilight stopped at different graves and examined them with her magic. She would stop and look at the grave and then have a worried expression on her face. As they walked along the graves, Rainbow heard a cracking noise.

"Ummm...Twilight?" Rainbow said.

"Yes Rainbow?" Twilight said, examining another grave with her magic.

"Did you hear that?" Rainbow said as she heard the cracking sound again.

"Hear what?" Twilight said getting curios now.

"That." Rainbow said as the sound became louder like it was getting closer.

"What are you talking about Rainbow? It's probley noth-" Twilight started before getting knocked over by Pinkie.(insanity style pinkie)

Pinkie also was able to knock Rainbow as well. Rainbow came to a stop in front of a grave stone. She looked up at a pair of- or at least what she thought- advanced machinery replacement pony ears. Her face became worried as the ears came down upon her ears. Rainbow screamed in agony as the machinery dug into her. Twilight and Pinkie stared at the horrifying sight. A blinding white flash came over them all. Rainbow opened her eyes like a machine would. Her wings were a dark blue and her ears were pieces of machinery. Her cutie mark was the same but, the cloud was black and the lightning bolt was black and green and it had some sort of pattern of parts of a machine if you looked closely. Her eyes were dilated as well. She smirked at them both. She flew at amazing speeds up to Twilights face with a gun.

"Die, you mother fucking moron!" She said in a guy's voice before she shot Twilight.

After that she flew away at amazing speeds out of the cemetery to pawn some more noobs.


Now we are left with Twilight, the one and last Element of Harmony.

Author's Note:

This took me forever to finsh. Late Halloween special I guess?
Anyways, hope you enjoyed and I will see you all later!
Pegasister out!