• Published 30th Oct 2014
  • 3,565 Views, 24 Comments

The Elements of Insanity - Pegasisterforever



The Elements of Insanity have been reborn into the world after a tragic accident. Now they are trying to find a way back into Equestria to overthrow Celestia and become the supreme rulers of Equestria.

  • ...
8
 24
 3,565

Ups and Downs

Rainbrine looked at the digital clock on her desk. She was in her room and it was around 8:00. She picked up a certain metal that she has been working on, along with a couple of diamonds and certain gems she got from Rarifruit. She started to mend the diamond and the gems into a metal. She still has to melt them but, right now she was figuring out the right way to put, the diamonds and gems so that it will mend with the metal.

You see, this was no ordary armor. It was a special type that was completely indestructible. It was an armor set for the army of metal ponys that she had made. Rainbrine almost was finished placing them. Just needed to move the diamond a little more and-

*THUD*

Rainbrines placement fell apart and toppled on the floor. Her face became red as if her circuits were on fire. She turned towards Derpy with an expression that would have killed a regular person or pony on the spot. Derpigun was trying to lift up a heavy metal when it just became too heavy for her to lift. She got crushed through the floor on her side of the bedroom and the heavy metal came crashing down through the floor beside her. Derpiguns head was now sticking out of the floor and the rest of her body was stuck in the floor.

Rainbrine walked over to Derpigun and gave her a stern look. Derpigun was in a daze for a moment and then finally gave her comment on the situation.

"Sorry Rainbrine! I just don't know what went wrong!" Derpigun said.

At this response, Rainbrines right eye twitched.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"


Rarifruit was finishing up cleaning her closet. It was stuffed with so many clothes and she had finally organized them all. Well, at least so they can all fit. Her closet looked like it was about to burst but, luckily it didn't.

She was about to close the doors of her closet when she heard loud music playing. She plugged her ears with ear plugs and then turned around to see Fluttershout booming her loud music. It was a good thing the door was sound proof.

Rarifruit tried to walk over to her side but, was just getting pushed back by so many sound waves. Fluttershout had her headphones on and was just nodding her head to the beat while laying back in her chair.

Rarifruit was now close enough that she could probley call to Fluttershout.

"Fluttershout dear! Would you mind turning the music down please!!!" Rarifruit shouted. It didn't even get her attention. So, she tried again.

"Fluttershout!!!!!!" Rarifruit screamed. It finally got her attention.

"What?!?!?" Fluttershout said taking off her headphones. The booming sound didn't even make her flinch a bit.

"Can you turn that music down dear?!?!?!" Rarifruit screamed trying to tell Fluttershout to turn it down.

"What!?!?!?" Fluttershout screamed back not hearing what she said.

"I said, CAN YOU PLEASE TURN DOWN THAT DREADED MUSIC!!!!!!!" Rarifruit screamed at the top of her lungs. This caused Fluttershout to hastly turn down the music.

"Thank you." Rarifruit said turning around to walk back to her side of the room.

"You know, you could have just used magic." Fluttershout said putting her headphones back on. Rarifruits right eye twitched.

"All well. At least I still have an organized-" Rarifruit started before getting cut off from loud booming music. All the clothes that she had had stuffed in her closet fell on top of her.

"I give up." Rarifruit muffled from under the clothes.


Pinkis was pulling out some special potions to make one that will no doubt be able to make the portal stable. It's called a 'stablity potion'.

Pinkis was working hard for witchcraft also requires a great knowledge in science too. She was about to pour the last drop that would complete the stablity potion. It had to be perfect. If she dared put any more that a drop of this special liquid into the potion, it could have disastrous results. She concentrated and focused intently. She was just about to pour when the sound of a fiddle interrupted her.

"Applepills! I'm trying to finish a potion! I need you to be quiet so I can finish my work without any distractions!" Pinkis said giving Applepills a stern glare. Applepills shrunk down and went to do something else.

Pinkis was once again going to try to finish the potion. She again focused and then.... she heard the sound of crunching.

She turned to see Applepills chewing away at her pills. Pinkis was getting irritated. Once, Applepills saw her face of irritation she put the pills on the floor and sat quietly on her bed.

Pinkis turned back to her potion and was just about there. Her hoof barley held the vial as it was about to drop the last ingrediant to her potion. She looked next to her to see Applepills staring at her.

"Whatcha doin' partner!?" Applepills shouted. Pinkis got frightened and the whole contents of the ingrediant spilled into the potion. Pinkis could only say one thing.

"I hate you."

"BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once the blast was over Pinkis half of the room, herself, and Applepills were covered in black ash. Pinkis stared at Applepills with a sweet smile.

"Hey, Applepills." Pinkis said in a sweet tone.

"Y-yes, Pinkis." Applepills said her voice full of fear.

"You know what I'm gonna do now?" Pinkis said still keeping a very sweet tone and smile.

"W-what?" Applepills said still shaken in fear.

"IM GONNA CHASE YOU TO TARTURUS!!!!! COME HERE!!!!" Pinkis said while starting to chase Applepills around the room in circles.


FOUR HOURS LATER

Brutalight walked out of her quarters feeling pretty good. When she got into the corridor what she saw got her immediatly mad.
Rainbrine was trying to get a good shot at Derpigun but, was missing terribly. Rarifruit was levitating any thing that was sharp next to her and was trying to stab Fluttershout with one of them. Pinkis was chasing Applepills around like a mad pony, throwing muiltple potions that blew up every time Pinkis threw them. Rainbrine, Rarifruit, and Pinkis all had a murderous look in their eyes while the rest were screaming and pleading for them to stop.

Brutalight was not fond of this. Not one bit.

"That's it! EVERYPONY STOP!!!!!" Brutalight screamed while casting a spell over them. Everypony freezed in their tracks and then a dead silence came over the 5 ponys. Rarifruit was the first to speak up.

"U-um.. H-Hello, darling! What are you doing out in the corridors so late!? Hehe." Rarifruit said nervously. Brutalights experssion softened a little and she let them out of the spell.

"I came out to see what all of you were doing. Apparently, that wasn't to hard to figure out." Brutalight said. Her face hardened once more. Everypony shrunk down as if they wanted to disapper into the floor.

"And we are going to have a little talk about that. Everypony inside my quarters NOW" Brutalight said pointing her hoof at the open door that lead into her quarters.

They glanced at each other nervously as they were lead inside the room.

Author's Note:

Sry if it's a little short. There's going to be a lot of short chapters. Other than that, there not much to say! I will see you all later!
Pegasister out!