• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 714 Views, 1 Comments

Journey to the New Land - IceDragonKing



This time, the ponies and the Griffons are going to travel to the a new land that is the home of the Nagas.

  • ...
7
 1
 714

Trip to the Naga Empire

Chapter 2 Trip To The Nagas Empire

At the Port of Colony of Sravasti...

"The Ship is coming! The Ship is coming now!" said Naga Phya.

"Open the Plasma Gate!" said Two-headed Naga and a Naga Mekong creeps to press the button and open the Plasma Gate, letting the Ship to come in.

When the Ship is landed, the laser bridge is open from the ship and let the Nagas to go up and bring down the food supply. Then, a female Naga Lanka with a black cape and Plate armor with jewels

creep upon the chariot that pulled by two Masiakasaurus. She's drive the chariot out from the Ship through the laser bridge and go on the land to meet the others.

"Princess Ratri III of the mighty and glorious Naga Empire. What can we do for you, your highness?" asked Naga Mekong.

"I am here on a mission that demanded by my father, Nagaraja Vasuki IV of the Nagas Empire. I am here to start a relation between the natives of this land and our empire," said Ratri.

"Then you have to go this way your highness. This way will lead you to a village of the Keshi," said Naga Lanka as he's point to the way that is going through the White Tails Woods.

"Thank you," said Ratri and two Cobra Nagas carry a chest filled with gems to her.

"You two come with me," said Ratri and she's press the red button and the back seats are show up along with the wagon.

"Now... time to meet the rulers of this land," said Ratri and she's order the two Masiakasaurus to drag her chariot.

Later in Ponyville, at Castle of Twilight...

"KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!"

"Come in," said Rarity and Derpy's open the door.

"Derpy?!" asked Applejack.

"What's bring you here?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"There are few Nagas who wanna talk with the Princesses," said Derpy and Princess Ratri's creeping into the castle with two Cobra Nagas that carry a chest of gems. Then, Derpy leaves the castle.

"Are those gems?!" asked Rarity.

"Of course, this chest of gems is a gift to the Princesses of the Land of Uchchaihshravas," said Ratri.

"The Princesses are busy in the library," said Rainbow Dash.

"But we can get them here!" said Pinkie Pie and she's run into the library. And then, a flash of light come out and the four Princesses of Equestria appear out from thin air.

"Your majesties, I am Princess Ratri of the Naga Empire. I am here with a gift from my father," said Ratri and the two Cobra Nagas give them a chest of gems.

"I would like to carry it for you!" said Rarity and she's use her telekinesis from her horn to carry the chest.

"WOW! You possesed with power of telekinesis?" asked Cobra Naga.

"Only for the Unicorns and the Alicorns. And... what is the telekinesis mean?" asked Rarity.

"Whatever. My father believe that everything can be greater with the help of the Naga Empire's rule. I want one of the Princesses of this land to come back with me. To meet my father," said Ratri.

"But why don't he come by himself?"Asked Luna.

"I am afraid that... my father can't do that," said Ratri.

"Well... which one of you four, who will go?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"I believe that suppose to be me," said Twilight.

"Then we will go with you Twilight!" said Spike.

"All of us!" said Fluttershy.

"WEE!"Shouted Pinkie Pie

"You three have a lot of responsibility in Equestria. I am the only one who can do this. Besides, I am the Princess of Friendship or should I say as... Goddess of Friendship," said Twilight.

"Then we have the Princess who will go now. You and your comrades will leave tomorrow. Wait at the port of the Colony of Sravasti at nine o'clock of the morning," said Ratri

Meanwhile on Planet Genomorph, in Genomorph City at the Palace...

"ROARRR!"

"Calm down my pet!" said Dubbilex as he's rubbing on a head of his Carnivorat.

"Do you think that will work?" asked Dubbilex.

"Of course it will work. When my virus is infected that robot. Everything will be too late for them!" said Joining Overlord.

"Then you better working on it. Dubbilex out," said Dubbilex and he's close the hologrammer.

In the meantime, at the Joining Moon, at the Overlord Castle...

"I need you all to hunt down a Mecha-Wasp! Bring me its sting! We're going to create a very dangerous virus!" said Joining Overlord.

"As you said, Overlord," said All Joining.

Later, many Joining Sentries fly out from the city while the Humanoid Joining and Joining Mega are driving their vehicles; the Joining Blades and the Joining Drills out in order to hunt down a Mecha-Wasp.

Nextday on Planet Patala, at Equestria, on the Port of Colony of Sravasti...

"Time to go now girls!" said Rainbow Dash and then all of them feel something isn't right in each their shoulder bags. When they open them, they found their pets, including Adewa, hiding in it.

"Sorry little guys," said Applejack as she's drop Winona to the ground.

"You can't come with us on this trip, Gummy," said Pinkie Pie

"Take care of the others, can you promise me that Angel?" asked Fluttershy and Angel nods to her.

"We better get going now," said Spike and the girls left their pets on the ground and walk with him to the Ship where Princess Ratri is waiting for them.

After they go on the Ship, the pets sneaking into the place where the Nagas use to collect the stuffs.

"Pull up the anchor!" said Two-headed Naga and three Two-headed Nagas pull up the anchor while the other Nagas had pull the ropes to open the masts.

"Sail the ship!" said Two-headed Naga and the Ship began to sail from the port.

"WOO-HOO!" shouted Pinkie Pie.

"We got an awesome trip to the Naga Empire!" said Rainbow Dash.

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Pocahontas: Journey to a New World 1998 film and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pocahontas: Journey to a New World 1998 film or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

In Sanskrit, Ratri means night. The appearance of Joining Moon has the appearance the based from Planet Sark from Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5.

Except it is the the Moon instead and are cover with endless snow and have purple lightning everywhere in the black clouds.

The animals on the Joining Moon are the Mecha-Wasps, Giant Mech Squid and Lightning Vulture from Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5.

For Planet Genomorph, the wildlife are based from wildlife of Planet Vandal from Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5 as well. Dubbilex is also a character from Young Justice TV Series.