• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 712 Views, 1 Comments

Journey to the New Land - IceDragonKing



This time, the ponies and the Griffons are going to travel to the a new land that is the home of the Nagas.

  • ...
7
 1
 712

No Peace!

Chapter 7 No Peace!

After the Celebration...

"Princess Twilight, you and your comrades must go to talk with the Nagaraja immediately!" said Naga Soldier and he's lead them all to the thrones.

"Your majesty, we would like to-" said Twilight.

"Take it off!" said Vasuki.

"Umm... excuse me? What you do mean by that you highness?" asked Twilight.

"You had taken the medallion of Princess Ratri away and wearing it!" said Mukti.

"No! She didn't-" said Ratri.

"SILENCE!" said Vasuki.

"As that the Keshi had no respect to the might of the royal of the Naga Empire. I can said that are nothing but savages!" said Mukti.

"This would be mean... NO PEACE! WITH YOUR EMPIRE!" said Vasuki.

"Vasuki! Calm down!" said Rani Nagi.

"Calm down?! They had stole a royal medallion! And you want me to calm down?!" asked Vasuki and he turns to look at Twilight and her friends.

"You all have to give back the royal madallion to my daughter and go back home tomorrow! General Mukti! At the morning, send out the Project: Haani to Uchchaihshravas to conquer it!" said Vasuki.

"As you said sir," said Mukti.

"NOW! LEAVE!" said Vasuki and everypony leave with Spike and Princess Ratri.

Later at Princess Ratri's palace...

"This is all my fault! I should have known that Mukti will do everything to make you ladies as bad ones in eyes of my father!" said Ratri.

"It's okay," said Applejack.

"You're just trying to befriend with us," said Twilight.

"You do nothing wrong," said Rainbow Dash.

"YEAH!" said Pinkie Pie as she's hugging Princess Ratri.

"Thank you. Go get rest, all of you. I'll try to figure out what to do," said Ratri and they all leave her in the throne room.

After they had left, she's creeping to sit on her throne and start to thinking for what she can do to save everything in time.

"KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!"

"Come in!" said Ratri.

"Princess Ratri..." said Servant.

"There is anything wrong?" asked Ratri .

"There are three Nagas want to meet you," said Servant and Dhairya and Aashni creeping into the throne room with Cobra Naga in hood.

"Who is the one in the hood?" asked Ratri and the Cobra Naga in the hood take his hood of, revealing his face. Princess Ratri was shock fro mwhat did she saw before her.

"Kaa?! My love is still alive?!" asked Ratri.

"Hello... your highness." said Kaa.

Meanwhile at the Abandoned Warehouse...

"The time of the sun to rise that is known as sunrise is nearly come," said Humanoid Joining #1.

"The siege of Planet Patala is nearly to the time that is known as time of begin!" said Humanoid Joining #2.

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Pocahontas: Journey to a New World 1998 film and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pocahontas: Journey to a New World 1998 film or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.