• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 712 Views, 1 Comments

Journey to the New Land - IceDragonKing



This time, the ponies and the Griffons are going to travel to the a new land that is the home of the Nagas.

  • ...
7
 1
 712

Diwali Festival!

Chapter 6 Diwali Festival!

Next night, in the City...

"ROARRR!"

Two Rapetosaurus walking on the road in their make-up costumes in the parade of the festival.

"WOW!" said The Kids.

*Crowd's cheering*

"WHOA-WEE!" said Pinkie Pie.

"This festival is awesome!" said Applejack.

"So Princess Ratri... what is this festival made up for?" asked Twilight.

"It is the celebration for the founders of the Naga Empire at 3800 years ago. The first Nagaraja, Shesha I and his brothers and sister.

They gather the every species of the Nagas together and dominate the whole land that we are live in," said Ratri.

"They must be the great leaders!" said Twilight.

"Of course they are, oh! And called me Ratri, in private," said Ratri.

"Okay... Ratri..." said Twilight and the Nagas nearby fire the fireworks into the sky.

*Fireworks explosions*

"This way to the Royal Palace of my parents," said Ratri and the girls and Spike follow them.

Later at the Royal Palace...

"This is the biggest palace I ever seen!" said Rarity.

"So... you bring us here to have a discussion with your father right?" asked Twilight.

"Yes... and... to have fun!" said Ratri and the Royal Guards open the door and show them the throne room.

"It's look more luxurious than in both Manehattan and Canterlot!" said Rarity.

"Now... I give you this. This means we're now best friends," said Ratri and she's give her medallion to Twilight.

Meanwhile at the Research Lab Center 792...

"Joining are now in the place that is known as Research Lab Center 792," said Humanoid Joining #1

"Joining got order from Joining Overlord to unleash the virus that is the virus known as The Chrome into what is known as Project: Haani," said Humanoid Joining #2

"Joining must distract the guards who guarding the door to go that needed to go by Joining." said Humanoid Joining #3

Back at the Royal Palace...

"Are you ladies enjoy the festival? I mean, this is just for the royal court only. If you're outside in the city. You all may-" said Ratri.

"It's okay," said Twilight.

"We have a lot of fun here,"Said Rarity.

"YAY!" said Pinkie Pie.

"And look at those Griffons! They look so halirious!" said Rainbow Dash as she's point to Ozal and Kucuk to compete each other about eating the Momo.

"Speaking about them, where're the ambassadors from their kingdom?" asked Applejack.

"They're talking with my father and my mother at the thrones. Now... I would like you ladies to meet..." said Ratri and she' creep to grab her older brother to introduce to them.

"My older brother, Prince Ru," said Ratri.

"Hello ladies!" said Ru and he's bow his head to them.

"Hello your majesty," said Everypony and Spike, at the same time, General Mukti is at the table, drinking a glass of Tadi.

"I will get you all! Savages!" whispered Mukti and then, he saw that Twilight is now wearing a medallion of Princess Ratri at her neck. Now he got an evil idea in his head.

"I better pay a visit to the Nagaraja," said Mukti and he's creeping to the thrones.

Later at the Thrones...

"Thank you for the discussion," said Griffon Ambassador #1

"I believe that the Griffon Kingdom and the Naga Empire will go greater if we're working together," said Griffon Ambassador #2 and he's walk away with another ambassador.

"Your majesty, I have something to tell you," said Mukti.

In the meantime, at the Research Lab Center 792...

"Getaway from here you-" said Naga Soldier before get shot by a laser from laser spear of the Joining.

"Joining must keep distracting the Nagas," said Humanoid Joining #1

"Joining agree to this." said Humanoid Joining #2 and five Naga Soldiers arrive behind them and shoot laser to them.

Meanwhile in Project: Haani's room...

"Upload complete," said Joining Sentry and it's pull its tentacle back inside its head and open the hologram of Joining Overlord leader through its eye.

"Mission accomplish. The virus are now uploaded," said Joining Sentry

"Good! For now on, you and the remaining crews have to find the cover until the sunrise. When the sunrise, activate the virus and open the portal

to both Joining Moon and Planet Genomorph. We will start to the full skill invasion to Planet Patala and destroy its inhabitants once and for all!" said Joining Overlord.

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Pocahontas: Journey to a New World 1998 film and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pocahontas: Journey to a New World 1998 film or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.