• Published 28th Oct 2014
  • 387 Views, 6 Comments

Imp-rovization - hiko no sakana



A brony from earth and skeeve find them selfs in equestria

  • ...
9
 6
 387

5 The letters

Rainbow Dash was flying arrowed and was interrupted by the mail pony Derpy Hooves

Dear Rainbow Dash,
Conjurations you have been accepted into The Iron Talons. This group is a multi-rascal flying group. Our members include several retired Wonder bolts, former griffin and pegasus military, as well as a few unicorns and zebra. Yes we are aware that these last two contradict our "flight team" status how ever we only accept the best. Normally we only consider recruits that have military serves but we will make an exception. In you we see talent that would normally only come from the battle field, but you have preformed several imposable maneuvers and battled several public enemies. As such you meat and exceed all qualifications. However there is one thing that is needed to be dealt with before it can be made official, and that is an in person audition. The whole thing should take a little over six weeks.

Please meat our representative at Talonpolis within two days or receiving this letter, we have a spell to tell us when it is opened so we will be weighting. Thank you for you participation.

Your's truly,
Gawd Hockbeak

***

Rarity was working on her latest spring line when she heard a knocking at her door. So she was a little miffed when she opened it to see a zebra letter courier wearing a set of saddle bags with the Khazar's crest. This set her aback. The courier simply hooved over the letter. Rarity read it with growing surprise until she was giddy with excitement.

To the mare known as Rarity. She of the white coat and purple main. She whom defeated the packs of the diamond dogs with out weapons. She whom by rights of conquest owns splendid valley. She whom bares the element of generosity. She of Ponyville in Equestria our neighbor to the north.

We the Khazar of the zebra, the defender of our realms, the king of the lands chosen by the true god, defender ageist the stars, extend to you, oh one of the many stones and clothes, to ply your craft for us and our closest subject and kin. We request this of you along with granting you a not so immodest sum as recompense for requisitioning you skills to our use. However we request your presence wile you preform you task on our behalf. So that your work may be enhanced be our spell weavers as you work. For plying the skill of weaving spells is far stronger if preformed wile the piece being worked on is being assembled. If you agree we request that you travail with the courier we sent with this letter for he will be you safe passage into our lands and cites. He has been ordered to take your answer and weight until you are ready to depart.

Khazar of the zebra, the defender of our realms, the king of the lands chosen by the true god, defender ageist the stars

***

Twilight was reading up on some magical theories concerning interdenominational travel when spike belched. He ran into the room with lanky vigor waving a letter around. "Well lets see what the Princess wants today, it seem that see is always asking us to travel."

To my distinguished liaison Spike Clenceingflame Sparkle,

We have need of your assistance in the western regions. We fear that we will need your help with some dragon problems concerning jewels and hordes or some such and supposed pony raiders. After several months they seem to have decided that these were some how related to our armed forces. They also seem to fear an armed assault by our nation. So there must be a small number of “Persons” and or ponies and they specified that the number can not be six or larger something about “our accursed magics” according to some 'informant' clams that our magics increase in power by an unreasonable margin and that some of our subjects have previously invaded there realm in disguise as such all dragons as large or larger than a pony will need to take a swim in lava or fly and have wings examined. As such only four ponies will be aloud in with you and a complete seances is already under way. Your audience with His Thundering Majesty Dragonium Maximum will be delayed until it is finished but he demands my representative by there by noon tomorrow.

Your Princess,
Celestia Longhorn Skylight

***

One week later

***

Fluttershy was weeping into her pillow when she felt a note. she brought it out to she who or what wrote it.

Dear Fluttershy.
If you are reading this then discord is dead and you somehow survived. Pity that. Oh well, I made him go out with a bang. Those words he was muttering just before the boom mean "be not." So literally he is no more. His mind torn into as many pieces as his body. I suggest an evacuation of Ponyville. Before any else dies it is no longer save.

Yours from the stars,

Never you mind

When she finish she went into a rage fueled frenzy.

***

Pinkie Pie was making cupcakes when a sound and gust of wind reminiscent of a sonic-rain-boom rocked Sugarcube Corner down to its foundations. A letter fell from over a cupboard. When it touched the ground its envelope burst into a small flame and the flame laughed at her saying, "You are not really worth the effort." Pinkie Pie picked up what remains of the letter.

Dear Pinkamena Diane Pie,
This is a notice of eviction as per an unjustified number of civil complaints concerning you and your past times. This is the last of nine notices complete with petition. Also it has come to our attention that multiple ponies have fallen ill after eating some of your confections.

Your mayor,

Mayor Mare

There was a list of signatures and everyone's name except the other barres of the elements and the Cakes.