• Published 28th Oct 2014
  • 388 Views, 6 Comments

Imp-rovization - hiko no sakana



A brony from earth and skeeve find them selfs in equestria

  • ...
9
 6
 388

3 Allies?

After an hour of pocking and prodding the pegasus and alicorn got the new comer to enter the town. They kept a firm eye on him as he looked in ewe at the city before him. He was not blown away by the scope but the level of advancement. Here was a city easily the size of a fair sized city on Perv, the dimension he had come from, but with technology as primitive as his own dimension Klah. A (as he has come to see it) back water, degenerate, dimension who's advancement was barley above what you would call the dark ages. He would keep wondering off to look at the logistics of how the city worked to improve his home.

They arrived around noun and it was near dusk when they finally managed to get him to the castle. The castle looked smaller now that he was looking at the doors and turrets. He realized that this castle was only twice the size of the one he was formally employed. He then walked up to the doors and push them open holding himself as if he where about to comfort his former employer Queen Hemlock. Last time he carried himself this he had stopped an unprecedented expansion of a kingdom and salvaged the same from fanatical ruin. His new posture set off every alarm bell in Twilight's head. She gave Rainbow Dash the signal and the guests vision became a blur of rainbows. He now knowing what that was made a eight point shield and pored enough magic into it to make i shine like a second sun just before it winked back out and a different being was lying on the floor of the palace. He was giggling and muttering about grate disses of power and Limbo, whatever that was. He was clearly no longer a threat, but why was he this way. He must be gotten to Princess Luna immediately.

Skeeve had been about to announce them when his vision became not but rainbows. He guested that he was about to be under attack. So he made eight point spire shield and made it as strong as the ambient energy would allow. When the shield became blinding he looked for 'force lines.' Red line would be earth lines or energy he could only us when on the ground. Blue lines would be air line this energy can be used for just about any thing including 'flight.' But when he looked he was blinded by the shire amount of energy. Perfect plates of energy both in the air and ground. The amount of energy there was mind-boggling vast that it made the reserves on Perv look like what the reserves on Limbo compared to any other dimension he had ever visited. He was hit with an uncommonly powerful dosage of euphoria. Now I know what a Vampire feels like when he steps off of Limbo. He had lost control of mind and body as he collapsed began gabbing and giggling on his realization. He could not understand what happened for some time after that for awhile.

It was just past midnight when Luna left the room that housed their unusual guest saying, "We have only seen this kind of chaos in a mind before," a soft giggling fallowing her.

"Well, what is he," Twilight asked with a tone that said that she already knew but did not want it to be true.

"Did you at least get his place of origin," Celestia asked with practiced indifference.

"Here are many word and worlds swimming in his head. I can't make any thing out of it," the Princess of the Night replied in an apologetic tone.

"I will stay with him until he snaps out of it." the Princess of the Dawn said in a manner that said, 'I will soon have some fun,' in a calculating almost evil way.

***

He groaned as the light from the window washed over him. He rolled over and flared up his hands to burn the ropes holding him. After a few minutes he finally stud up and walked over to one of the many windows in the crystalline hall and looked out over a city that was larger them he remembered should be here, if this was her castle. If it was then he need to find a room, or vault maybe. He went fro room to room, he new what he wanted ... no ... need. Yes he needed to find those piece of jewelry, and a tree. If he could find the tree and shatter the jewels he would be unstoppable if his powers held out. He was going to take over just for the excitement, to brake his boredom. After hours of wandering the castle he had found his way back to the room he wandered out of. He sighed and moved to the large double door. He review what he new and decided to imitate Zacora as he walked out into the street. No one paid the robed zebra any attention until it looked at a map and went south.

He walked to the forest and then into the forest. he fallowed a path being overly careful not to touch any thing until he found luminescent flowers. He knew he had almost fond the hut that belonged to his present appearance. He moved in and settled down and examined his new surroundings. He weighted for Zacora to come home.

***

Skeeve was finally coming out of his euphoria he realized he was in a bed, a comfy bed. He tried to make seance of that. He should have been in a cell, but it looked like he was in guest chambers and then he noticed an other alicorn. This made him panic. He recoiled from the form literally taking flight and fleeing to the opposite quarter of the ceiling. Then he looked at the white alicorn shuffling a deck of cards. Yes cards. When a card fell from the deck he pulled it to himself. It was a orger of spades (a king to you dear reader.) This was not something that was not expected.