• Published 28th Oct 2014
  • 387 Views, 6 Comments

Imp-rovization - hiko no sakana



A brony from earth and skeeve find them selfs in equestria

  • ...
9
 6
 387

4 The Arangements

Zacora's hut was just as voodoo as the show showed. Most of the day passed before she returned humming a pony tune. When she finally arrived she dropped the plant she was holding and picked up a spire from behind the door. He smiled and dropped the disguise before using a simpler magic to lift the spire and the said "Letta," in a monotone what would have sent chilles up Discord's spine. Then he reached out with his mind and stole every thought the zebra ever had copied every memory. It was after midnight when he stopped having collected all the information he could from her. Finally he cut out the memories of him and what he did to her. The pain from that ordeal left her so week she just simply pasted out. He left her to go and find what he needed.

***

Skeeve looked between the card and the white alicorn sitting at his bed side confoundedly.

She smiled at the young man as she continued to shuffle. She recollected the stay card saying. "Hello, my name is Celestia. What might yours be?"

"Don't you already know?" he ask defensively as he floated closer to the bed.

"Well, yes I do but introductions work both ways," she said in a tone the said 'I hear that one all the time.' She continued be saying, "and besides I still don't know if i can trust my eyes."

"Skeeve, why would you need to ask about trusting your eyes, and where did you get those?" he said in a way the suggested wounded pride.

Celestia let a single giggle escape her before saying, "Well I have been told of three different forms that you ware and fare away," at that she cracked a smile that told Skeeve his gig was up, "I believe you call entities like us," she pause to consider the word, "Demons, I think."

"Why," Skeeve began, "would any one of any kind call you a demon. I mean you are among the more beautiful think I have seen."

"You know full well I think. Now here are your cards," Celestia said in a way that made Skeeve feel really low for the way he has been playing with his words.

"I will not pick those up until i know all the qualifiers," he said in a more respectful tone.

"Qualifiers, qualifiers, my dear how ever said we where playing that," Celestia said with mock offense.

"If you are as you clam and your reaction tells me you are indeed one," Skeeve said with a professorial tone, "then you should have at lease hear of it"

The conversation continued for several hours as Skeeve began to learn about the dimension and its 'people.' After some time he became comfortable in his new environment. However he was there fore nearly a month and in that time he learned about politics and economics (Oz would be proud), and the local magic (witch he could not for the life of him us.) Dragon poker was however his favorite past time. He had even managed to spread it to the griffins and the local dragon population. He even amassed a small fortune in bits.

***

Well this is good, it has been a month of me doing my thing and not even Discord has sensed me. I think it is about time I let this world know I am here. He was confident as he approached the castle of Discord. Once there he knocked on the door while lighting his hand on fire. Each time he knocked he uttered a word that caused the fire to grow and consume the door. Once the door was fully ablaze he backed up began to laugh.

Discord drawn to the one point of chaos he did not cause or sanction with in his domain can to his fount door. He looked out to see an other draconequus laughing demonically standing just off his front stoop. Just as Discord was about to said something there was a small nibble like sensation in the back of his mind. Along with the words "Waíse neiat" and a mental image of Fluttershy. Discord was more than a little taken aback by that but by the time he had pulled his self back together to ask the young one what he meant the other draconequus was already smaller than a pin's head and had vanished into the grass. The sound of his laughter growing ever fainter.

***

"Oh, hello, Fluttershy, Twilight. I am so glad you could make it," the draconequus said with clear relief the next day, "I was hoping you could tell me if there are any more Chaos Bringers or at least any sings there of. As well as what Waíse neiat means" at the last three word he became rigid not even noticing when his guests head told his they did not know of either.

"What," Twilight inquired indignantly, "We fly all the way here and you cant even bother us with pleasantries?"

All that was her answer was Discord saying to himself the words he had just spoken his eye landing on Fluttershy before he said "I am sorry I have no choice," before he bellowed the words out this time giving them all his power. That gave Twilight just enough time to teleport Fluttershy and herself to Fluttershy 's cottage before an explosion the size of Canterlot set whatever was not destroyed of the Everfree aflame.

Twilight teleported to where they had been not a minute ago as Fluttershy began to cry. Twilight was there for just under a minute when she started to feel woozy. She teleported back to find Fluttershy in a rage that could have sent dragons fleeing from before her. Nothing Twilight did could calm her and she was feeling worse. So she teleported to the hospital in Ponyvile where she fell over retching.